Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16919 Feb 22, 2013
go brush your teeth Big Bad Breath, the ONLY thing BAD about you.
JWRussell USNR

El Paso, TX

#16920 Feb 22, 2013
Perry and his religious fanatics are no friend to education. He has failed to maintain a cap on the expenditures of the public Universities in Texas and capping the salaries of all the administrators and presidents. He has failed to direct the elected members of the Public Education Board to present properly and logical testing programs. He has allowed the public education agency to pervert science and social studies by putting religious theories into science and allowing the board to change event or delete events they deem provocative or not note worthy in equality based events. Perry is at best a third class governor. He is worse than George Bush ever was as a governor.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16921 Feb 22, 2013
Hello big bad John you dumbass.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16922 Feb 22, 2013
You are totaly correct sir, and it is really really hard to be worse than G.W. Bush.
help

Crystal City, TX

#16924 Feb 22, 2013
Please
like the win

Corpus Christi, TX

#16925 Feb 24, 2013
wow
The Chocolate Jew

Hinsdale, MA

#16926 Feb 24, 2013
JWRussell USNR wrote:
Perry and his religious fanatics are no friend to education. He has failed to maintain a cap on the expenditures of the public Universities in Texas and capping the salaries of all the administrators and presidents. He has failed to direct the elected members of the Public Education Board to present properly and logical testing programs. He has allowed the public education agency to pervert science and social studies by putting religious theories into science and allowing the board to change event or delete events they deem provocative or not note worthy in equality based events. Perry is at best a third class governor. He is worse than George Bush ever was as a governor.
It could be worse. He could be placing young children into a home with two men committing buggery and fooling everyone into believing they are parents and even having the govt pay them to do so.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16927 Feb 24, 2013
The Chocolate Jew wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be worse. He could be placing young children into a home with two men committing buggery and fooling everyone into believing they are parents and even having the govt pay them to do so.
Texas isn't Kalifornia yet, but give it time. As Texas becomes more and more flooded with the liberal sewerage that's escaping from the states that turned
into unsustainable liberal cesspools,bad ideas like that will follow.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#16928 Feb 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas isn't Kalifornia yet, but give it time. As Texas becomes more and more flooded with the liberal sewerage that's escaping from the states that turned
into unsustainable liberal cesspools,bad ideas like that will follow.
I sure do hope you're wrong. My wife and I have been seriously considering getting the hell out of this perverted laden state. Texas was a consideration, maybe Utah. Any state where it's own Sheriffs Association sent a letter to obumba stating they will not enforce the new gun laws and in fact would arrest any federal employee attempting to do so in Utah has won my heart. Obama is a pervert loving child corrupting A$$hole.
Being a liberal is a mental illness.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16929 Feb 24, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do hope you're wrong. My wife and I have been seriously considering getting the hell out of this perverted laden state. Texas was a consideration, maybe Utah. Any state where it's own Sheriffs Association sent a letter to obumba stating they will not enforce the new gun laws and in fact would arrest any federal employee attempting to do so in Utah has won my heart. Obama is a pervert loving child corrupting A$$hole.
Being a liberal is a mental illness.
You might be OK in Texas for now, but an indicator that things are heading in the wrong direction is when Harris County/Houston majority of voters actually
voted for Obummer. Romney may be just another rich A-hole with liberal tendencies, but was a far better choice.

Oklahoma, Arizona and Utah are not LIEbral friendly and look like good places to think about. I'm seeing things happen in Texas that remind me of what the
Progressive filth did to my home state of Vermont. It was a nice rural agricultural state until the Progs took it over. Now the main industry is
welfare.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#16930 Feb 24, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You might be OK in Texas for now, but an indicator that things are heading in the wrong direction is when Harris County/Houston majority of voters actually
voted for Obummer. Romney may be just another rich A-hole with liberal tendencies, but was a far better choice.
Oklahoma, Arizona and Utah are not LIEbral friendly and look like good places to think about. I'm seeing things happen in Texas that remind me of what the
Progressive filth did to my home state of Vermont. It was a nice rural agricultural state until the Progs took it over. Now the main industry is
welfare.
Yup. It's a shame what's going on up here and across the board in New England that's for sure. We are considering Arizona as well. It's a shame so many are so dumb not to see the federal reserves role in all this and our special little relationship with Israel. People are stupid to not see how influential they are here in our governing process. I don't care what anyone says or thinks but we've got a jew problem. In fact it's been going on since 1913 headlong into two world wars that have never ended. I suppose it may be a bit unfair to blame them entirely but they in general are responible for the subversion and decadence of America. Especially out in Follyhood, the television, internet, gaydays@disney, ss parenting, etc. Our nation has become a cesspool and it shows.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16931 Feb 24, 2013
Houston has always been strong for dems.Doesn't mean it's the end of the world.
The Worlds Biggest Lie

Hinsdale, MA

#16932 Feb 24, 2013
I wouldn't mind moving to Texas seeing there are plenty of whitetail deer down that way. Regretfully many of the deer around here are queer and the numbers are dropping off as a result.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#16933 Feb 24, 2013
I wouldn't mind moving to Texas seeing there are plenty of whitetail deer down that way. Regretfully many of the deer around here are queer and the numbers are dropping off as a result.
Why a Yankee is on this forum is up to conjecture.I know Defiant, he's a good guy, you seem to be"new"here.How are things in liberal
dam again

Van Alstyne, TX

#16934 Feb 24, 2013
You'll have a lot of foreign competition, for those deer.
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16935 Feb 25, 2013
Liberal>Conservitive two words that have become very politicly distorted. Neither is worth a damn as they are viewed now, rigid and unyielding in their point of view. Moderate would probably more accuratly describe most Americans that I know. Both parties distort the Constitution beyond belief, they twist it to suit their own agendas, as I see it your rights end when the step on mine, and mine end when they step on yours. I for one get more than a little tired of moderen politics where no one is for WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES, and the fact that the STATES are NO LONGER UNITED.
country girl

Laneville, TX

#16936 Feb 25, 2013
Question please? Has anyone noticed the different material being introduced to the younger kids in the classroom? My cousin was saying something about it being because of Obummer. Im serious thou!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#16937 Feb 25, 2013
No, but then my children have been graduated for a while now. It would not surprise me though, as it has been happening for many years, my parents saw it when I was young, and I saw it when my children were young. It has happened during both Republican and Democrats administrations. GO FIGURE! Here in Texas under Rick Perry and the GOP controlled State Congress I really doubt that Obama is the reason. Let's face it Perry likes to be IN YOUR FACE OBAMA every chance he gets. Do you really believe Obama is going to get what he wants in Texas without a fight; NOT ON A BAD BET!
ravcax

Pittsburgh, PA

#16938 Feb 25, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …………good guy
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#16939 Feb 25, 2013
country girl wrote:
Question please? Has anyone noticed the different material being introduced to the younger kids in the classroom? My cousin was saying something about it being because of Obummer. Im serious thou!
We can't blame everything on Obummer. The NEA is a group of commie scumbags that have been the biggest influence on the dumbing down
of students for years.

http://www.nea.org/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Colony Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change A Letter Game (Nov '12) 1 hr texas pete 948
Add A Word Drop A Word (Nov '12) 1 hr texas pete 1,093
Substance and alcohol abuse rising among elderly 4 hr Kid_Tomorrow 2
joshua wayne bevill (Oct '10) 6 hr Tex 45
Fake ID's in Dallas where can i buy one ? 7 hr Rukus Cage 1
Review: Texokan Operating Inc 9 hr st milkman 1
Review: Smith Lock & Key 11 hr Salena32 5

The Colony News Video

The Colony Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

The Colony People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

The Colony News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in The Colony

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:58 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:58PM
Will the Philadelphia Eagles Miss the Playoffs?
NBC Sports 1:01 PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:10 PM
DeAndre Hopkins questionable after sitting out third straight practice
NBC Sports 3:16 PM
DeMarco Murray is determined to play
NBC Sports 4:14 PM
Ryan Mallett wants to be the Texans' QB next season