Metal Detecting
Jimmy

Alton, MO

#1 Dec 28, 2009
Looking for old farms or such to search with metal detector. Willing to split finds or possibly buy from land owners.
Elmo

Ash Flat, AR

#2 Dec 28, 2009
Jimmy wrote:
Looking for old farms or such to search with metal detector. Willing to split finds or possibly buy from land owners.
There are so many places to go metal detecting in this area, Old barns or homes with no one in them but all seem to have a keep out or purple paint all over the place. I would love to go metal detecting in these old places but don't want to trespass and get in trouble or worse.
I have been metal detecting for many years and I'll bet this area is one of the best places to go if we can get on the property to see what we can find.
Jimmy

Alton, MO

#3 Dec 31, 2009
Elmo wrote:
<quoted text>There are so many places to go metal detecting in this area, Old barns or homes with no one in them but all seem to have a keep out or purple paint all over the place. I would love to go metal detecting in these old places but don't want to trespass and get in trouble or worse.
I have been metal detecting for many years and I'll bet this area is one of the best places to go if we can get on the property to see what we can find.
So where u located and what u using?
Tracker

Cross Timbers, MO

#4 Jan 1, 2010
Elmo wrote:
<quoted text>There are so many places to go metal detecting in this area, Old barns or homes with no one in them but all seem to have a keep out or purple paint all over the place. I would love to go metal detecting in these old places but don't want to trespass and get in trouble or worse.
Maybe cutting a deal with the owners would be in order

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thayer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nobody is abover the law 1 hr concernedwoman 10
Old Town (Dec '15) 15 hr Tes 7
Washams Thu Homeboy 3
Why is Alton so dead on the weekends? Thu Trump 2020 2
Thayer buffet not registered Dec 9 yes they are 4
Looking or a rent house Dec 7 Uncle Tom 2
Officer o dell Dec 7 Uncle Tom 13

Thayer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance