Thayer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =A2vSqAbJeh4XX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
one of five
Seriously

Euless, TX

#3 Jul 19, 2012
Thayer wrote:
<quoted text> one of five
Are you serious? I see the Jotz campaign just continues to spread lies and untruths. You thought the video of the gentleman "uncovering" the newspaper reporter was worth tying your name to. Well, just so you know, the person he thought he was uncovering did not and does not work for the newspaper at all. Oh wait, that's right, you all found that out later but you didn't want to look like you didn't know what you were talking about so you decided to spin that accusation and now her and the newspaper reporter are working together. I know both of these ladies from different circles and I can assure you they have never met or even spoke to each other. So, Jotz supporters, you just keep discrediting yourself by displaying incorrect information or spinning it the way it works best for you.
Snot

Norwood, MO

#4 Jul 19, 2012
Haven't seen a video yet that the Jotz camp posted that wasn't based on full blown lies, half truths and false accusations. They appear to not know how to post truthful videos and only bend the truth so people will believe the worst instead of the truth.
Seriously

Euless, TX

#5 Jul 19, 2012
I see after being called out you changed the description of the video. You got a little closer to the truth except for the family member wasn't singled out. The gentleman got her mixed up with the reporter from the newspaper. Sad that you couldn't tell the truth the first time, and still didn't quite tell the truth this time either.
So Sad

West Plains, MO

#6 Jul 19, 2012
Does anyone know who was asking the questions, he could not have been from around here, maybe he's from California too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thayer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeremy charbauski (Feb '13) 1 hr BigCharbauski 6
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,281
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 3 hr Foster 3,191
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 5 hr Go Blue Forever 590
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Mon FyI 304
Chelsea Dales Cafe and Bakery (Jul '13) Mon learned our lesson 24
Mail Sep 28 Curious George 3

Thayer Jobs

Thayer People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Thayer News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Thayer

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]