Arthur Armstrong
LaDonna

Erin, TN

#1 Jan 7, 2012
I would like to hear anyone's thoughts on the case of Arthur Armstrong . I am trying to research this case . any help or thoughts do you feel he got a fair trial? any new ideas .?
LaDonna

Erin, TN

#2 Jan 7, 2012
this case ia slmost 18 years old Jimmy Regal . I would like to know anything anyone can tell me
LaDonna

Erin, TN

#3 Jan 8, 2012
Can anyone tell me anything about the case Arthur Armstrong killing Jimmy Regal ? From what I am seeing not everything lines up in this case and I need help . Please can someone help me ?
Amanda

Roanoke, VA

#4 Feb 22, 2012
I am much interested in discussing this with you. Is there anyway we could discuss via email?
bobcats1

Hollister, MO

#5 Feb 25, 2012
He opened the door in Jimmy's party house, and shot him, no one cares about the trial he's a murderer! And now he can rot in the pin!

Since: Jan 12

Erin, TN

#6 Feb 26, 2012
bobcats1 wrote:
He opened the door in Jimmy's party house, and shot him, no one cares about the trial he's a murderer! And now he can rot in the pin!
Well I thank you for your thoughts but I do think you are wrong. I have seen alot of the pics and records. I have talked with experts and things dont seem to be real correct . that is why i am trying to find out more. so if you have some proof i would love to see it.

Since: Jan 12

Erin, TN

#7 Feb 26, 2012
Amanda wrote:
I am much interested in discussing this with you. Is there anyway we could discuss via email?
I would be able to discuss this by email what is your address
ladonnalynn

Erin, TN

#8 Jul 8, 2012
Amanda wrote:
my email is [email protected]
ladonnalynn

Erin, TN

#9 Jul 8, 2012
bobcats1 wrote:
ok and you know this how ? were you there .? have you seen the photos from what i see there is no way jimmy was shot from the front . so if you have any proof of this please let me know . do you know what it would be like to live your life in prison if it was a mistake.
lil sister

Kennett, MO

#10 Jul 19, 2012
bobcats1 wrote:
Either you know way to much about this case and you know Arthur did not do this, or you are a stupid ass and dont know what the hell your talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thayer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truck, high class white trash on windshield 3 hr Kojak 1
Law officer get Busted for stealing (Jan '11) 5 hr concerned 14
Redbone Question of the day! (Jun '13) Wed bigmouth 10
public county courthouse property used for camp... Wed Audit 6
swept under a rug Tue dent 1
Thayer Town Hall Meeting Jul 24 loudmouth 8
haunting Jul 24 Goober 4

Thayer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance