worst run place ive been in

what a creep cant keep his hands to himself

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
smn

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2011
I would say by the looks of the people that play cards there, its bad!!!
hey

United States

#2 Oct 17, 2011
smn wrote:
can u tell me what happened in there it use to have good clean people there and that stoped about 3 months or so.
lol

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Well first off its obvious you are trying to start crap so S.T.F.U. The people I have met in there seem to be good people. There are no trouble makers. As for you, your one of them that Walt wouldn't give a tab to and your pissed and bad mouthing. Too bad, get a job and pay cash like the rest us. I have never seen the owner as much as make a pass at any women in there, so there You go another lying trouble maker. As far as card games go and their legality, As long as you are playing for a bought pot, using chips and no real money is being used then it is perfectly legal and no different than bingo.Get your facts straight, shut your crap hole, and have fun! or stay the fk out.
hey

United States

#4 Oct 18, 2011
lol wrote:
Well first off its obvious you are trying to start crap so S.T.F.U. The people I have met in there seem to be good people. There are no trouble makers. As for you, your one of them that Walt wouldn't give a tab to and your pissed and bad mouthing. Too bad, get a job and pay cash like the rest us. I have never seen the owner as much as make a pass at any women in there, so there You go another lying trouble maker. As far as card games go and their legality, As long as you are playing for a bought pot, using chips and no real money is being used then it is perfectly legal and no different than bingo.Get your facts straight, shut your crap hole, and have fun! or stay the fk out.
frist off you dont know the guy like i do hes a creep so if this is mindy, scott,or cowboy so dont tell me hes a nice guy....he use to have a good crowd and live music why did all that stop?
lmao

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2011
The people that go there are good people???? LMAO!! Lets see, ones a registered child molestor, one should be a registered sex offender, they all live off goverment assistant, but seem to have money to gamble. I am a hardworking TAXPAYER. Need a tab?? Give me a break, I wouldn't touch a damn drink if I couldn't pay for it then.
hey

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2011
lmao wrote:
The people that go there are good people???? LMAO!! Lets see, ones a registered child molestor, one should be a registered sex offender, they all live off goverment assistant, but seem to have money to gamble. I am a hardworking TAXPAYER. Need a tab?? Give me a break, I wouldn't touch a damn drink if I couldn't pay for it then.
thank you you said it so well. wish more would see what kind of place it is
aur56

Monett, MO

#7 Oct 18, 2011
Don't care about bars at all, don't drink ever. If we had a dry county it would suit me just fine.
seriously

United States

#8 Oct 18, 2011
lol wrote:
You must not pay attention to old perv Walt!!! He always makes passes at women!! I know quite well! Thank you
lol

United States

#9 Oct 19, 2011
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not pay attention to old perv Walt!!! He always makes passes at women!! I know quite well! Thank you
You must be one of them big fat asses that think everyone is after your body,lololololololololol
lol

United States

#10 Oct 19, 2011
hey wrote:
<quoted text> frist off you dont know the guy like i do hes a creep so if this is mindy, scott,or cowboy so dont tell me hes a nice guy....he use to have a good crowd and live music why did all that stop?
You got your ass thrown out and now you are trying to start more crap, shut up stupid.
seriously

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one of them big fat asses that think everyone is after your body,lololololololololol
No not fat!! Known him for years and he has always been the same.
hey

United States

#12 Oct 19, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your ass thrown out and now you are trying to start more crap, shut up stupid.
never got thrown out it was my choice not to got back beecause hes a creep and you cant belive a word that comes out of his mouth.
give me a break

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Oct 21, 2011
you all need to s.t.f.u cause walt is a great guy and we have fun in that bar and if he wasn't making money then he would be shut down but from the looks of it he is still going and picking up more and more business. All you people are just jealous. And the way I see it is the more you run your mouth the more business we are gettig.
seriously

United States

#15 Oct 21, 2011
give me a break wrote:
you all need to s.t.f.u cause walt is a great guy and we have fun in that bar and if he wasn't making money then he would be shut down but from the looks of it he is still going and picking up more and more business. All you people are just jealous. And the way I see it is the more you run your mouth the more business we are gettig.
Blahhhhhhhhh and your going to say next he don't try and feel up all the women that comes in there!!!! LMAO that's why there were 3 cars in lido ga his beat up read truck!!! Come on people!!
give me a break

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Oct 21, 2011
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Blahhhhhhhhh and your going to say next he don't try and feel up all the women that comes in there!!!! LMAO that's why there were 3 cars in lido ga his beat up read truck!!! Come on people!!
Yes I am going to say he don't feel up the women that come in there!!! He does have respect, unlike some people i know that have come in there, but I am not going to mention any names cause i am not going to deal with the drama. all this is bull crap that all people want to do is talk bad about people. The way I was raised If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. So Have A Nice Day!!!
seriously

United States

#17 Oct 22, 2011
give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I am going to say he don't feel up the women that come in there!!! He does have respect, unlike some people i know that have come in there, but I am not going to mention any names cause i am not going to deal with the drama. all this is bull crap that all people want to do is talk bad about people. The way I was raised If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. So Have A Nice Day!!!
I am only telling the truth so please put your glasses on and pay attention!! He is trash which I know this personally! Why else would Cherokee village ( where he lives ) would not let him open one!! So pull your head out of your a** and notice THE TRUTH!!! oh and if he didn't have that rich old lady... Not from here he would be nothing!!
give me a break

Mountain Home, AR

#18 Oct 22, 2011
seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I am only telling the truth so please put your glasses on and pay attention!! He is trash which I know this personally! Why else would Cherokee village ( where he lives ) would not let him open one!! So pull your head out of your a** and notice THE TRUTH!!! oh and if he didn't have that rich old lady... Not from here he would be nothing!!
So what if his Girlfirend isn't from here. She will be moving here soon. And I have never been felt up when i go in there. So all you people need to stop all the rumors and find something better to talk about. he is a good man and he is like family to me. maybe you all need to pull ur head out of ur butt and get a clue.
Robin

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Oct 23, 2011
give me a break wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am going to say he don't feel up the women that come in there!!! He does have respect, unlike some people i know that have come in there, but I am not going to mention any names cause i am not going to deal with the drama. all this is bull crap that all people want to do is talk bad about people. The way I was raised If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all. So Have A Nice Day!!!
Are you crazy or what he does to but I will say if you tell him no he does back off. But what is your problem?
lol

United States

#20 Nov 1, 2011
He tried to feel me up and I aint no woman.
MaryMagdelin

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Nov 2, 2011
smn wrote:
Had u ever noticed how Jesus use to dress?He didnt cut his hair his clothes were prolly dirty .for sure his feet were,in sandals.Com e on down off that horse now an join the rest of us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thayer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wife slept with best friend Thu men are dogs 2
oregon county lawmen being sued Thu fake news 2
What is there to do in this extremely boring to... (Oct '08) Jan 16 bored 3
cats Jan 15 UraLoser 2
oregon county lawmen being sued Jan 10 micah 3
Oregon County Audit (Jun '16) Jan 6 ernest t 3
Why is Alton so dead on the weekends? Jan 6 ernest t 4

Thayer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance