Cedar Key, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2010

Judged:

I googled a website called "The Lying Truth" because of something I read on Alton topix and you would be shocked to see what it says. I for one will not even talk to the people from this so called church if they show up here. I hope yopu all will be very careful too. Lets not let that stuff get started in iur town please.
flutterin

Seymour, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

Most of these so called workers are child predators, and or homosexuals.

I ought to know, I married one. They hate the female gender.

And, if you ever see the pictures of these men in a group, you can pick out the ones that are homosexual... or gay.

And, tell your little girls, do NOT sit on their laps. These men would make me sit on their laps, and it made me sick. They would grab my hand and pull me to sit on their laps. I would briefly sit on the knee bone, and then walk off. I was only nine and didnt want to hurt their feelings, but knew it was unappropriate behavior.

Did I tell my mother? No. I knew she wouldnt believe me.
flipped

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2010

Judged:

maybe the Buntings should get involved with it
ela

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

this the truth what they have done to familyies and there children. l know l had live in that situation and didnt like any of them , they rape 3 in my family menbers ,. if we said any thing they wouldnt b elive us, they took white envelopes given by the parent , the men would always sleep together and have the best to eat stay for couple of days . leave in nice car that one church friends give them , l could go one forever about them. how do the get away all thease yers with out payin taxs? lieing , well they had alot money all them from people that they get under there wings, never that l ever known that once once have they ever paid like other churches to day . they can fly an man to the moon , but not once has usa goverment ever knew sence george walker was guestion by them and got away with it , right today the same thing thing has been going on , they dont vote l bet so have any thing to do with outsiders . this why they still gettin away not paying taxes like any other american.
That Guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

People like that need to be shot on site.
trixie truheart

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

flutterin wrote:
Most of these so called workers are child predators, and or homosexuals.

I ought to know, I married one. They hate the female gender.

And, if you ever see the pictures of these men in a group, you can pick out the ones that are homosexual... or gay.

And, tell your little girls, do NOT sit on their laps. These men would make me sit on their laps, and it made me sick. They would grab my hand and pull me to sit on their laps. I would briefly sit on the knee bone, and then walk off. I was only nine and didnt want to hurt their feelings, but knew it was unappropriate behavior.

Did I tell my mother? No. I knew she wouldnt believe me.
So.....the dudes are all gay and sleep with each other yet molest little girls? You're so damn stupid you didn't even proof read your own post to see if it was logical before you posted it. Being a liar is bad enough, but being a sloppy liar is unforgivable.

“what? huh? idk.”

Since: Sep 10

not here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

flipped wrote:
maybe the Buntings should get involved with it
and you mean what by this comment?
Missouri

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Do a search of VOTISALIVE. They go by several names and yet have no name. Worship is in homes, gospel mission in rented halls, annual 4 day conventions on farms and mid week bible studies in the home. Missouri conventions are in Blackwater and Clever. The head worker over Missouri and Arkansas is George Peterson. Workers live in the homes of their followers (the friends). Many were led to believe that this group is the only right way to live and worship. To find out more, google:
Telling the Truth
Truth Meetings Board
Worker, Friend and ex board
VOTISALIVE
Workers, friends, meetings and conventions.
ex 2x2

Gresham, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

"Many were led to believe that this group is the only right way to live and worship."

And then they call themselves believers! Not because they believe in the Bible, even though they read it, but because they believe they are in the only right way - an exclusive group that thinks that Christians are all wrong because they have church buildings and pay their ministers.... they don't understand the Bible.
doctrineless

Gresham, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

This group has no doctrine, except unwritten rules about how to dress and long hair for women. Different areas believe different things regarding Jesus and about Christian doctrine. They never talk about Jesus their savior... they never talk about their beliefs.
HAHAHA

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

The posts from Gresham, OR are no doubt from a low-life whose existence has been reduced to salaciously blogging against members of this organization. He's particularly vindictive against a member that has a girlfriend he would like to make his own. I'm sure he will start spamming the links very soon.
Website

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Ryan

Walnut Shade, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

There's some sick people out there!
Julie

Wellington, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Heck Blake Nicholson breeds all our underage girls already theyl have to find better hunting grounds these are already taken by our local predators
Brad Lewis

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

I thank the LORD that he delivered me from this cult at the age of 33! After suffering the abuse of a local Portland worker, Dave Nealon, I quit going to meetings. Some time later, I discovered that I didn't know who the God of the Bible is. I had actually learned about a God and a Jesus Christ who didn't exist.

I became a Christian after learning what the definition of "sin" is and realized I was a sinner. After being puzzled by who Jesus Christ is, I came to realize that he is God. So now I contentedly worship the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Praise the LORD for his marvelous work. I hope everyone gets delivered from their sins and turn to the LORD. It's green pastures for me! Psalm 23

Brad :)
pseudo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

The chuches should b a important stepping yet most fall in the revene
Its your heart and pleasing God that matters. Don't give up. Gid isn't as harsh as most so called "Christians".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Thayer Discussions

Search the Thayer Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr The Anti Liberal 95,514
tiffany collins? (Oct '10) 5 hr slutsrus 7
BNSF Railway Eliminating Conductors 10 hr Spencer 4
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 14 hr vote to vote 10,207
Kosh Mayor Race Hunt vs Lowe Wed old news next 9
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Wed CLUE 6,909
Larry mckee Jul 23 watcher 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Thayer Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••