Kasy Cates Hair
lololololololol

Ozark, MO

#1 Aug 24, 2010
im thinking that she should stop coloring it blonde before it all blows away with the wind:/ then she would be as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside:) hahahaha
Lola

Ozark, MO

#2 Aug 24, 2010
lol so true! it looks like a hay stack!!
Lola

Ozark, MO

#3 Aug 24, 2010
lol so true...it looks like a hay stack!
Darla

Ozark, MO

#4 Aug 24, 2010
lol so true! it look like a hay stack
Darla

Ozark, MO

#5 Aug 24, 2010
lololololololol wrote:
im thinking that she should stop coloring it blonde before it all blows away with the wind:/ then she would be as ugly on the outside as she is on the inside:) hahahaha
lol so true! it looks like a hay stack!
IDIOT

Ozark, MO

#6 Aug 24, 2010
Darla wrote:
lol so true! it look like a hay stack
Seriously! you've said that like TEN time! get a life!
thisissad

United States

#7 Aug 24, 2010
Grow up!
HillbillyGirl

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Aug 31, 2010
thisissad wrote:
Grow up!
she may not be a good mom but some of you sound jealous.
thayer bs posse

Ozark, MO

#9 Aug 31, 2010
WTF ? Kasy,Ill say im sorry for them. Your hair is very fashionable and looks great. You dont need this from the outfield. Your a good person,friend mother, to all. Who ever started this BS has got to be one seriously jealous,inbreed,crack head,cheese eaten,snaggle toothed whore..to say the least. Ruthless Bitch to start some bullshit like that, good grief.. and I dont know anybody local like that. Please go away wherever you came from..
kay

Jefferson City, MO

#10 Aug 31, 2010
lololololololol wrote:
you generally do not "color" hair blonde, you bleach it. stupid b!tch. and also, i highly doubt she bleaches her entire head every time she needs a touch up. if she did, she would have no hair at all. know what you're talking about before you talk sh!t, moron.
HatfieldsanMcoys

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Aug 31, 2010
thayer bs posse wrote:
WTF ? Kasy,Ill say im sorry for them. Your hair is very fashionable and looks great. You dont need this from the outfield. Your a good person,friend mother, to all. Who ever started this BS has got to be one seriously jealous,inbreed,crack head,cheese eaten,snaggle toothed whore..to say the least. Ruthless Bitch to start some bullshit like that, good grief.. and I dont know anybody local like that. Please go away wherever you came from..
Ha ha its allways someone else not YOU inbred idiots.Only you gossip driven sudo Christian mean Arkys would post first & last names on topic.Read the agreement on topic before any of you post.LMAO
Awful

United States

#12 Aug 31, 2010
HatfieldsanMcoys you are the one that makes no sence. Why is everyone so jealous of Kasy? Has she done something to you?.........just a bunch of immature jealous people hiding behind a screen name. You probably strut around all day feeling like you really put someone in their place. LOL.. Yeah... Your the shit... dumbass ...... LMAO
thayer bs posse

Cross Timbers, MO

#13 Sep 1, 2010
Thanks Awful, Those two before us post. was what I was talking about. Them dirty Govt. mooching lazy,dirty leg,4 kids on each side, different dad, Cheese eaten cutter sluts that are jealous of a pretty girl that dont know shit. And Ill go on further and say Fuck Them. They need to get in the know with the facts and not the BULLSHIT!!!
HatsanCoys

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Sep 1, 2010
Awful wrote:
HatfieldsanMcoys you are the one that makes no sence. Why is everyone so jealous of Kasy? Has she done something to you?.........just a bunch of immature jealous people hiding behind a screen name. You probably strut around all day feeling like you really put someone in their place. LOL.. Yeah... Your the shit... dumbass ...... LMAO
You mean sense,so what is your name?Tell us your name and I will post mine.Lets all break the "Topic agreement,shall we?Kasy has offended women everywhere.Man up and call a spade a spade!And yes I think some people posting on here are jealous of her pretty blonde hair.One cannot deny she is a pretty woman albeit one without honor.

Reeds Spring, MO

#15 Sep 7, 2010
she has offended me and im not a woman I think she is the biggest fn bitch around here and her hair looks like shit needs to lose her fat rolls to dont see why ppl are stickin up for her the only thing shes ever done is run her big mouth and start shit
you ppl should be proud ha
Baller241

Mountain Home, AR

#16 Sep 8, 2010
guest wrote:
she has offended me and im not a woman I think she is the biggest fn bitch around here and her hair looks like shit needs to lose her fat rolls to dont see why ppl are stickin up for her the only thing shes ever done is run her big mouth and start shit
you ppl should be proud ha
Good point.
crazystuff

United States

#17 Sep 8, 2010
LMAO at "guest". You said you are not a woman.... lol... WHATEVER!!!! Your the same person that made most of the comments and YOU ARE A WOMAN!!!
youpeopleareidio ts

Reeds Spring, MO

#18 Sep 8, 2010
hey dumb shit why dont you look at the locations im pretty damn sure a male can dislike a bitch as much as a female can. might want to check that out before you post and make yourself look like a retard. some of you people on here are damn ignorant.
Funny

Reeds Spring, MO

#19 Sep 9, 2010
youpeopleareidiots wrote:
hey dumb shit why dont you look at the locations im pretty damn sure a male can dislike a bitch as much as a female can. might want to check that out before you post and make yourself look like a retard. some of you people on here are damn ignorant.
Including YOU!!!! LOL
youpeopleareidio ts

Reeds Spring, MO

#20 Sep 9, 2010
poor thing someone doesnt like what someone is saying on here. get over it. freedom of speech press snd expression. read amendment 1 dumb sh it. maybe if casy doesnt like whats bein said she shouldnt be such a bi tch and ho. ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thayer Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Addicted 8 hr Help us addicted 1
Nobody is abover the law 19 hr Ghost _169 1
Go Green Festival (May '14) Fri hawkeye 4
Amber Bruce Fri Nosey 3
Hirsch Feed and Farm Supply (Feb '12) Jul 19 Guest 22
body found in pond behind mammoth springs church Jul 19 country girl 6
Wendy reagan or wendy prince Jul 17 Angel 2

Thayer Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance