Hayward Boosted BP's Bottom Line, But...

Hayward Boosted BP's Bottom Line, But Not Safety

There are 2 comments on the WFMZ story from Jul 26, 2010, titled Hayward Boosted BP's Bottom Line, But Not Safety. In it, WFMZ reports that:

Two decades ago, Tony Hayward was a "turtle" - one of a handful of young high fliers at BP earmarked for great things, named after the cartoon warriors, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

Walter Allentown

Nazareth, PA

#1 Jul 27, 2010
He looks devious. BP profit just released on latest qtr almost equalled last yr qtr. That 20 $$ Billion BP pledged will eventually
be passed back to us because of our STUPID reliance on foreign oil. There is now several types of alternative fuels just waiting for infrastructure and commitment. OBAMA should be making PUSH towards it. Hi is owned lock stock and barrel by special interests just as all our previous leaders. Where has been PELOSI been hiding lately?????
John

Catasauqua, PA

#2 Jul 27, 2010
Walter Allentown wrote:
He looks devious. BP profit just released on latest qtr almost equalled last yr qtr. That 20 $$ Billion BP pledged will eventually
be passed back to us because of our STUPID reliance on foreign oil. There is now several types of alternative fuels just waiting for infrastructure and commitment. OBAMA should be making PUSH towards it. Hi is owned lock stock and barrel by special interests just as all our previous leaders. Where has been PELOSI been hiding lately?????
It looks to me like it is all the fault of the teachers. If they would have done their job we wouldn't be in this mess. The districts still bus the kids thus relying on foreign oil instead of walking or taking the horse and buggy to school like you did. Seriously Walter, the GOP doesn't have any more ideas and if they do they favor the rich so I am not quite sure why you are so supportive of the mess Bush created with all his tax breaks for the rich. Walter, the rich got richer and the Walters got poorer and on top of that your school taxes are going up to pay for new band uniforms. I think you should also be cricial or RCN, PPL, LANTA, colleges, and just recently the turnpike as tolls are jumping up considerably.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love kickboxing League City Jun 19 Amanda Wilkinson 2
Stinky Seaweed Jun 17 hopeful 1
News Two found dead in Bay Street Park (Sep '09) Jun 14 H_Town 24
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) Jun 11 DeadMenDoTellTales 43
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) Jun 10 Steven 78
New crossfit gym in SF next to KFC (Dec '14) Jun 2 Mr hurt 4 times 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texas City Mortgages