Jaworski races ahead in 2010 fundraising

Jaworski races ahead in 2010 fundraising

There are 5 comments on the The Galveston County Daily News story from Jul 20, 2009, titled Jaworski races ahead in 2010 fundraising. In it, The Galveston County Daily News reports that:

Mayoral candidate Joe Jaworski already has outpaced his challengers in the race to raise money for next year's city election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Galveston County Daily News.

Juan Gomez

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 28, 2009
Joe Jaworkski is now under investigation with the Texas Ethics Commission for accepting ILLEGAL contirbutions from Corporations and Labor Unions. This is a 3rd degree felony punishable up to 10 years in prison. Galveston County News needs to have a followup story and report the facts that Jaworski accepted Illegal contributions, allegedly.
Mike Andrews

Houston, TX

#2 Aug 28, 2009
Joe Jaworski represents what is wrong with Galveston-corruption. It would be great to see a lot of those city officials go to jail.
Steve Bach

Houston, TX

#3 Aug 29, 2009
There is no integrity in Joe Jaworski. Texans for Honesty opposes Jaworski. Galveston citizens should also. Citizens have to oppose him.
Sam Williams

Houston, TX

#4 Aug 30, 2009
Why would anyone vote for jaworski with these ethics charges?
Arty Lunch

United States

#5 Sep 10, 2009
^^^ 4 posts from Houston with vague references to criminal behavior and personal sucker punches.

Do me and 40,000 others a favor- Stay in Houston.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cervelle Homes - Sedona (Feb '11) 7 hr Fart log 99
Aaliyah mazzaradi around Jul 31 Stew 7
Bacliff and San Leon (Sep '08) Jul 30 Trayce 61
i love kickboxing League City (May '16) Jul 28 Exercise farts 20
Jeff Tambrella Convicted of Drunk Driving! (Jul '13) Jul 28 Redneck 9
Jellyfish Jul 20 The Saint 3
question. moving to texas city soon (Jul '13) May '17 HonestWoman 4

Texas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance