judge dupuy retaliated against for taking on galveston corruption

Posted in the Texas City Forum

Sheri

Texas City, TX

#6 May 30, 2013
Tara cannot get a fair trial in Galveston County! And he only married her to make it more likely to be granted custody of their daughter...my niece told me her daddy sleeps in her bed, not Rebecca's...if you call THAT a marriage, lol. Not to mention all the negative abuse by her stepmother Rebecca Russell! My sister cannot talk about this BUT I SURE CAN! I AM SICK OF IT! IT IS HURTING MY NIECE EMOTIONALLY! AND SHE WANTS HER MOMMY! PLEASE PRAY FOR THEM! THANKS
Jimmy

Galveston, TX

#10 Jun 3, 2013
Lori Laird made 30+ youtube videos threatning judge Dupuy... Watch the video below. Very upsetting what has been done to that poor man.

I'de have bought a gun and wanted to move as well. Lori Laird is a nutjob to have following you around and stalking your every move...

Lori Laird is the female character in the video. The male is Greg Enos and the one Laird shoots with the Uzi is Judge Dupuy.

Just me

Tomball, TX

#12 Jun 17, 2013
walter wrote:
Greg hughes and lori laird should be getting reafy for lengthy third degree witness tampering felony prison sentences.
Smile you're on candid camera greg!
Can't wait to see that happen, he is a scum bag, dirty low life attorney ! Throw him in the slammer for a long time !
Just me

Tomball, TX

#13 Jun 17, 2013
Time to give George Parnham a call ! Let him know a few things .........
Just me

Tomball, TX

#14 Jun 17, 2013
Billy wrote:
I heard Greg hughes was recorded coaching a witness to "take Dupuy out" is that true??
LOL ! Really ? Not Greg Hughes
Alex rodrigues

Euless, TX

#16 Jun 21, 2013
Lori laird already is the circus star of the galveston county kangaroo court system.
Sandy

Euless, TX

#17 Jun 22, 2013
Alex rodrigues wrote:
Lori laird already is the circus star of the galveston county kangaroo court system.
I would not doubt that Greg and Lori have a thing going on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple seeking female (Jan '14) Sun jom 4
Trying to find Kathy Turner Miller Oct 11 Jen 1
Moving the Mexican Border Oct 10 huey goins 4
Fight the Texas Driver Responsibility Law (Apr '08) Oct 7 proudtexan 134
Body on beach identified as Alief ISD teacher (Feb '06) Oct 5 Fossilfarts 532
Review: Harborside Collision Sep 29 ALW 1
Suspect captured in case of missing UVa student Sep 26 MoonLitSnow 3

Texas City News Video

Texas City Dating
Find my Match