Child drownings in Texas hit 50 befor...

Child drownings in Texas hit 50 before summer

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jun 20, 2009, titled Child drownings in Texas hit 50 before summer. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

State officials are concerned that at least 50 children in Texas have already drowned this year before the official start of summer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

judgebeaner

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2009
were they meximelts or aryans? there is a big difference in the mourning and the wake.JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ JJJJJJJJJJJJUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAA AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRENIOS
Speak English

Bethpage, NY

#2 Jun 22, 2009
I bet it was a school of mexicans trying to come over. They all put their clothes in a bag so they didnt get wet and tried to use it for a flotation device. F****NG Beaners!!!!
SHAME ON YOU

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2009
I think its shameful for anyone to think they are better than someone else because of the color of your skin.

ITS EASY TO BLAME PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW. What if we blamed backwood hicks for every crime or problem we have in society.

Wouldnt that be interesting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texas City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joseph John Radler (Aug '14) 6 hr TruthBombs 64
Michael John Nelson arrested again, Drug posses... (Jan '12) 14 hr CaptainObvious 9
Drowning Texas City Dike 30-40 years ago (Sep '15) 15 hr CalvinWright 2
What Former Restaurant Owner Bribed Law Enforce... 15 hr TexasCityRox 2
Signs of Sexual Abuse In Texas City Aug 19 PublishersDream 1
Fishy Adoption Aug 19 AdoptUrTruth 1
News Body on beach identified as Alief ISD teacher (Feb '06) Aug 18 TruthLiesInTheLies 541

Texas City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texas City Mortgages