Adult Breastfeeding Relationship ABR

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
KuntryBoy903

United States

#1 Dec 13, 2011
I'm a single, 35 yr old white male who always wanted 2 experience a breastfeedin. I've read alot about abr relationships and know there are online datin sites for this kinda thing..but as of yet i have not found a willing partner :(

Anyone interested or know someone who may be interested?:D
WoW

United States

#2 Dec 13, 2011
...just....wow :::eye roll:::
YouranIdiot

Ephrata, PA

#3 Dec 13, 2011
KuntryBoy903 wrote:
I'm a single, 35 yr old white male who always wanted 2 experience a breastfeedin. I've read alot about abr relationships and know there are online datin sites for this kinda thing..but as of yet i have not found a willing partner :(
Yea ,get a hold of steve jones .he's on this forum . he's got some big old mammy breasteses ,but his milk is probably SOUR !

Just the titties Mam
seriously

United States

#4 Dec 13, 2011
this is dicusting! boobs are fun but to drink breast milk..yuck!
wounded

Columbus, MS

#5 Dec 13, 2011
KuntryBoy903 wrote:
:I'm a single, 35 yr old white male who always wanted 2 experience a breastfeedin.:
you sick fool. go call lonnie and suck on his eyeball. you been hanging out with savage in the windowless van smoking crack again you twit. you must be the low law yourself to want to be so sick

just the facts mam
Linda Marie

Texarkana, AR

#6 Dec 13, 2011
KuntryBoy903 wrote:
My lands! What kind of pervert have we got here??? He's a nasty sucker alright! Find you a big nasty toe to suck, dirty boy !
KuntryBoy903

United States

#7 Dec 13, 2011
Look, now I didn't ask what y'all all thought about my quest. I'm just sayin I've read alot about ABR and if you're a lady 25-40 and you want someone dedicated to getting lactation started and always will slurp up till the last drops gone, gimme a hollar cause im more than willing and I'll be gentle!! Feed Me Mommy!
Holly Would

United States

#8 Dec 13, 2011
wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
:I'm a single, 35 yr old white male who always wanted 2 experience a breastfeedin.:
you sick fool. go call lonnie and suck on his eyeball. you been hanging out with savage in the windowless van smoking crack again you twit. you must be the low law yourself to want to be so sick
just the facts mam
Freak!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#9 Dec 14, 2011
I always thought it funny that we are the only animal that drinks milk from other animals, but when it comes to our own kind...it's gross. The relationship you are looking for sounds kinda strange, but breast milk is really sweet:)
A Poster

Kirksville, MO

#10 Dec 14, 2011
You are on the wrong forum buddy. Try "Craig's List". You can find anything there.
AnonnyMan

United States

#11 Dec 14, 2011
We feed are baby formula cos I been suckin up the good stuff. I aint sharing that sweet milk with nobody . Noo sir. Mine!
TeLy1

United States

#12 Dec 14, 2011
Hey kuntry, I gues my ? Is will you feed everyday. If so Im definately interested in sharing with yu;)
Gypsymane

United States

#13 Dec 14, 2011
See yea rite there thats why we dont understand u haters, look how sickminded these wyties r. And yall all wana hate on us yea watever you toescum sucking bootie likin trailertras scummy wicbaby totin rednecks. Pot kettle black
Anonymous

Hughes Springs, TX

#14 Dec 15, 2011
Gypsymane wrote:
See yea rite there thats why we dont understand u haters, look how sickminded these wyties r. And yall all wana hate on us yea watever you toescum sucking bootie likin trailertras scummy wicbaby totin rednecks. Pot kettle black
Shut up with your uneducated psycho babble. Your ignorance is a disgrace to your people.
What a Retard You Are

Flint, TX

#15 Dec 15, 2011
KuntryBoy903 wrote:
Look, now I didn't ask what y'all all thought about my quest. I'm just sayin I've read alot about ABR and if you're a lady 25-40 and you want someone dedicated to getting lactation started and always will slurp up till the last drops gone, gimme a hollar cause im more than willing and I'll be gentle!! Feed Me Mommy!
I have a 400lb Boar Hog, you can suck on his tits, Then again it may be a hog pecker that will be in your jaw.Slurp Slurp you little perv.
ME WEE Willie

United States

#16 Dec 16, 2011
KuntryBoy903 wrote:
Wow you are sick....but if you get every drop call GAY BOB he will like that!
Fed UP

AOL

#17 Dec 17, 2011
Another crazy post,why are there so many crazies,people need the Lord!!!!!
Moby

Ireland

#18 Dec 28, 2011
Seriously - if you could learn to spell, your post might not confirm your ignorance and lack of enlightenment!
To the remainder - ANR is in-fact a lifestyle choice and perhaps if you googled it and sought to educate yourselves a little ... you might establish that it's not as 'sick' or 'perverse' as you originally thought. It's a very nurturing and caring 'way' between two adults, which in-fact requires an awful level of dedication from both parties.
It's not something I partake in; however, it's something which I am comfortable with.
Finally, it's not for anyone to ridicule another for posting a genuine advert ... and shame on you all for blatantly exposing your true ignorance!
Really

AOL

#19 Dec 28, 2011
Moby wrote:
Seriously - if you could learn to spell, your post might not confirm your ignorance and lack of enlightenment!
To the remainder - ANR is in-fact a lifestyle choice and perhaps if you googled it and sought to educate yourselves a little ... you might establish that it's not as 'sick' or 'perverse' as you originally thought. It's a very nurturing and caring 'way' between two adults, which in-fact requires an awful level of dedication from both parties.
It's not something I partake in; however, it's something which I am comfortable with.
Finally, it's not for anyone to ridicule another for posting a genuine advert ... and shame on you all for blatantly exposing your true ignorance!
Who are you speaking of?I see you are not from our country,please leave your sick opinions across the water!
Mmmm yum

Orlando, FL

#20 Dec 29, 2011
Its all fine and dandy boy till you forget a feedin then them there ladies throw a hissy fit cause of all the tenderness in their bulbouz breasts. Its yummy but I got bored with it fast and left my gal high an dry (she was chargin way 2much for that milky liquid sugar! Just the facts Mam!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ape in HEALS (Nov '16) 48 min Willie Granville 59
Texarkana, Texas Music Thread (Oct '13) 12 hr Musikologist 10
Where is Mica James? (Aka Smith, Crumpton, Cross) 14 hr TBradon 14
What's wrong Topix ?? 14 hr MeSo 1
More TNB 16 hr MeSo 2
News Suspects in 2016 slaying to stand trial next year 19 hr MeSo 1
News Police make arrest in Metro PCS robbery 19 hr MeSo 1

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance