George Jones RIP
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pigboy Crabshaw

Oley, PA

#2 Apr 26, 2013
I thought the old no singing bastard was already dead.
John Deer

United States

#3 Apr 26, 2013
Pigboy Crabshaw wrote:
I thought the old no singing bastard was already dead.
LOL We thought the same thing about you.
Pigboy Crabshaw

Oley, PA

#4 Apr 26, 2013
John Deer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL We thought the same thing about you.
Oh, did I touch a nerve? I'm so sorry, Junior. I tell you what. Why don't you get in your pickup truck, go buy a six pack, drink it all up, and get a DUI in George's honor tonight? You would make the old no singing bastard very proud, I'm sure. Unless, he asked God to forgive him at the end, the old possum is in Hell tonight.
John Deer

United States

#5 Apr 26, 2013
Pigboy Crabshaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, did I touch a nerve? I'm so sorry, Junior. I tell you what. Why don't you get in your pickup truck, go buy a six pack, drink it all up, and get a DUI in George's honor tonight? You would make the old no singing bastard very proud, I'm sure. Unless, he asked God to forgive him at the end, the old possum is in Hell tonight.
No nerve touched here. Just wondering if being an asshole on Topix is all you have in life? Seems like it, in fact I don't believe I have ever read anything you have ever posted that that didn't make you look like a pathetic fool! Oh well no matter, Doesn't seem like anyone cares about what you have to say anyway.
Pigboy Crabshaw

Oley, PA

#6 Apr 26, 2013
John Deer wrote:
<quoted text>No nerve touched here. Just wondering if being an asshole on Topix is all you have in life? Seems like it, in fact I don't believe I have ever read anything you have ever posted that that didn't make you look like a pathetic fool! Oh well no matter, Doesn't seem like anyone cares about what you have to say anyway.
If you didn't care what I had to say, you wouldn't checking Topix every five minutes to see if I've replied back to you. I tell you what, go get in your pickup truck, run down to EZ mart, buy a can of snuff, put a pinch between your cheek and gum, put in a cd of the possum, turn that mother up loud, go ride up and down the streets of Beverly and scream out racial slurs to all the residents and get back to me in the morning. If you're still alive, you piece of shit.
Red Goosefoot

Oley, PA

#7 Apr 26, 2013
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
Have a good Trip Possum !! See Ya on the other side !!
Why did you call George Jones a possum?
Possum

Oley, PA

#8 Apr 26, 2013
Did someone page me?
Red Goosefoot

Oley, PA

#10 Apr 27, 2013
Red Goosefoot wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you call George Jones a possum?
I went on the Internet and it said his nickname was the possum because his facial features favored a possum. I know if I looked like a possum, I wouldn't be very happy. Maybe that's why he lived such a troubled life, you know, because he looked like a possum.
Dude

Oley, PA

#11 Apr 27, 2013
Pigboy Crabshaw wrote:
<quoted text>
If you didn't care what I had to say, you wouldn't checking Topix every five minutes to see if I've replied back to you.
Usually folks do what they accuse others of doing....don't you get tired checking every 5 minutes to see if others responded to you?
Pigboy Crabshaw

Oley, PA

#12 Apr 27, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Usually folks do what they accuse others of doing....don't you get tired checking every 5 minutes to see if others responded to you?
I check Topix maybe once or twice a day so shut up.
Zygote Flown Drone

United States

#14 Apr 27, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually folks do what they accuse others of doing....don't you get tired checking every 5 minutes to see if others responded to you?
Porkboy crapjaw is always saying some dumb shit on topix just to get a rise out of someone. Just ignore her and she'll go back to sucking on a pork blade and leave topix for a month or so.
Joyanna

United States

#15 Apr 27, 2013
I got some George Jones concert tickets for sale? Any takers???
Red Goosefoot

Texarkana, TX

#16 Apr 27, 2013
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
<quoted text>I heard that his troubled life came from his fondness of women and booze......I wont be casting the first stone on that one !! LMWAO as usual !!
Can you imagine the women that the possum took to bed over the years? He probably got more snatch than the Beatles and Stones put together. Poor Tammy Wynette. You know her life was a living hell trying to make that house a home.
Pigboy Crabshaw

Texarkana, TX

#17 Apr 27, 2013
Zygote Flown Drone wrote:
<quoted text>Porkboy crapjaw is always saying some dumb shit on topix just to get a rise out of someone. Just ignore her and she'll go back to sucking on a pork blade and leave topix for a month or so.
Great Googly Moogly!!!!
Pigboy Crabshaw

Texarkana, TX

#18 Apr 27, 2013
Joyanna wrote:
I got some George Jones concert tickets for sale? Any takers???
How much do you want for them? Are they good seats?
Dude

Texarkana, TX

#19 Apr 28, 2013
Zygote Flown Drone wrote:
<quoted text>
Porkboy crapjaw is always saying some dumb shit on topix just to get a rise out of someone. Just ignore her and she'll go back to sucking on a pork blade and leave topix for a month or so.
So it's a she that calls herself a boy? Now, that there's funny.
Zypig Goteboy

Texarkana, TX

#20 Apr 28, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>So it's a she that calls herself a boy? Now, that there's funny.
Yep, that there's funny. Ha ha hee hee ho ho ho, you Larry the Cable Guy wannabe.
SheDude Zygote Boy

United States

#21 Apr 28, 2013
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's a she that calls herself a boy? Now, that there's funny.
That's right dud! Ole Porkblade likes a little smacktalk every now and then. At least he can take it with stride instead of going off the deep end and wanting to meet at the mall for a old west showdown at high noon. So many of these BPA riddled sissybois on here now just wanna talk a bunch of computer tough guy talk and probably would run to mama if you seen them in public. Not ole porkblade though. He would bust a blank off in yo ass if he seen ya. There used to be a report of him bustin blanks in a man names trey kenney z71 itsy over in wake village. AND HE DID SIGN IT by golly!!!!!

Just the shemale swine mam
David Gabble

United States

#22 Apr 30, 2013
I NEVER signed a DAMN thing!!!!!!!!
True Belieber

Idalou, TX

#23 May 3, 2013
George Jones sucked!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
go trump go!! hey texarkana what do you say... Dec 7 Trump train 3
ashley walker (Jun '14) Dec 4 Rainbow betty 24
News 'Everyone is African': Geneticist, professor ta... Dec 3 Inquisitor 15
tim paslay (Jan '13) Dec 2 really4real 13
Why so much crime in Texarkana? (Jul '14) Dec 2 The Eye is Watching 21
has anyone got mesed over by richard ward at wa... (Feb '12) Nov 29 omg 8
A Representative Sample of Democrats Nov 27 Inquisitor 1

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance