petty wins!!! hicks back to answering...

petty wins!!! hicks back to answering phone

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
allmy life

Ephrata, PA

#1 Jun 5, 2012
Way to go Tina.
Susan

Texarkana, TX

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Congratulations Tina. I just knew you won. God Bless. Don't pay any attention to Jeff Akin or Kathy Hicks.
Someonewhoknows

Haslet, TX

#3 Jun 5, 2012
Way to go Tina! Seems like Kathy wasted a lot of money on this recount lol!!!!!
know the truth

United States

#4 Jun 5, 2012
GO TINA GO.You are the STRONG one
abc

Granbury, TX

#5 Jun 5, 2012
allmy life wrote:
Way to go Tina.
One down one to go!Way to go
whocares

United States

#6 Jun 5, 2012
How did Tina pay for this?
Just Me

Grandview, TX

#7 Jun 5, 2012
whocares wrote:
How did Tina pay for this?
She didn't. The recount was asked for by Kathy Hicks so her bill, not Tina Petty's.
GoTinaGo

Purcell, OK

#8 Jun 5, 2012
You go girl we know no one cares 4 seals were changed on the ballot boxes after the election judge sealed them before the recount we knew you could win all the time YOU GO GIRL and we will keep flipping off anyone who challeges you, with our Petty stickers on the back passenger window like those dirty Patriots we flipped off in front of the chicken store on election day. We're holding the moral high ground for you! Go Girl
whocares

United States

#9 Jun 5, 2012
Just Me wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't. The recount was asked for by Kathy Hicks so her bill, not Tina Petty's.
my mistake. Thank you

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#10 Jun 5, 2012
Kathy, you better save your money because you will now be unemployed by 2014 when a new judge is elected. HAHAHAHAHA

“I'm a COB and RINO Ball Buster”

Since: Jun 12

Texarkana

#11 Jun 5, 2012
allmy life wrote:
Way to go Tina.
Tina is back to the clubs and bars :)

She may have lost, but Kathy has integrity and dignity, something that RINOs seem to lack!

Just the facts RINO!

Texarkana

#12 Jun 5, 2012
Seargent Meathead wrote:
Kathy, you better save your money because you will now be unemployed by 2014 when a new judge is elected. HAHAHAHAHA
I can see it now - "MARION FOR JUDGE"

That has an awkward ring to it, though, don't you think? ;-)

Just the facts RINO!
Private Citizen

Texarkana, TX

#13 Jun 5, 2012
Wilford Brimley wrote:
<quoted text>
Tina is back to the clubs and bars :)
She may have lost, but Kathy has integrity and dignity, something that RINOs seem to lack!
Just the facts RINO!
Have you been sniffing glue. Kathy doesn't have integrity. Did you forget the small documentary written about her lack of integrity by the former county clerk. Integrity and dignity. That has to be the most ludicrous post you have made to date.

Texarkana

#14 Jun 5, 2012
Private Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you been sniffing glue. Kathy doesn't have integrity. Did you forget the small documentary written about her lack of integrity by the former county clerk. Integrity and dignity. That has to be the most ludicrous post you have made to date.
Ludicrous - adjective - amusing or laughable through obvious absurdity, incongruity, exaggeration, or eccentricity

Sounds like a RINO to me!

And no, I haven't been sniffing any glue. I've just been eating my typical bowl of Quaker Oatmeal. It lowers my cholesterol AND blood sugar.

Let me know if you'd like some - I hear being a RINO adversely affects blood sugar, cholestorol, and the brain around election season. ;-)
Natsfriend

Texarkana, TX

#15 Jun 5, 2012
Private Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Look!I know Nat better than you. We went to school together and we are buds. I told her she needed to tell the truth about everything. This has got to stop. Go to the Courthouse and read the lawsuit. You might have a change of heart.
Private Citizen

Texarkana, TX

#16 Jun 5, 2012
Wilford Brimley wrote:
<quoted text>
Ludicrous - adjective - amusing or laughable through obvious absurdity, incongruity, exaggeration, or eccentricity
Sounds like a RINO to me!
And no, I haven't been sniffing any glue. I've just been eating my typical bowl of Quaker Oatmeal. It lowers my cholesterol AND blood sugar.
Let me know if you'd like some - I hear being a RINO adversely affects blood sugar, cholestorol, and the brain around election season. ;-)
Funny, I hear being a patiot causes rectal cranial inversion.

Texarkana

#17 Jun 5, 2012
Private Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I hear being a patiot causes rectal cranial inversion.
What is a "patiot"?

Please enlighten me.

Have a good day!
Private Citizen

Texarkana, TX

#18 Jun 5, 2012
Wilford Brimley wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "patiot"?
Please enlighten me.
Have a good day!
Good job, you found a typo. Pat yourself on the back. Its just like a patriot only dumber.
Germany

Hamburg, Germany

#19 Jun 5, 2012
Wilford Brimley wrote:
<quoted text>
What is a "patiot"?
Please enlighten me.
Have a good day!
David, you do know that one of your close friends "accidentally" let it slip that you post under this name, don't you? If you didn't know, better start watching your back.
ALLMYLIFE

Texarkana, TX

#20 Jun 5, 2012
Seargent Meathead wrote:
YES,TELL ME WHO THE JUDGE IS I SHOULDNT VOTE FOR,PETTY ALL THE WAY TO NOVEMBER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) 3 hr Stop the hate please 819
News Paula Hemby 7 hr Not Surprised 1
Golden Corral discrimination (Jul '15) 18 hr Not Surprised 17
News Crime stats skewed by some, police say 18 hr Not Surprised 2
Fun Activities for Kids (Jun '11) May 21 MOM5 12
News Man indicted in toddler injury case May 20 MeSo 1
News One stabbed, another shot at Texarkana, TX apar... May 20 MeSo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages