Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2011

Iknowyou wrote:
<quoted text>You know , some mornings it's easier just to sit back and let you show everyone what an ignorant shit you are , you are very good at it .......wow was that a complement..now dont go bust a nut !!!
:wow was that a complement..now dont go bust a nut !!!:
I don't know?
You haven't been bold enough to bust one yet!

Could be it's you just into my nuts!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
jwhia

Blackburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

is this all still in the legal process or has someone been named ?
Oops

Brentwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Her name, I heard, was rachel pittman. Oooooops… did I say thaaaat.
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Oops wrote:
Her name, I heard, was rachel pittman. Oooooops… did I say thaaaat.
Yes you did low life.
Things just like the net will get her set free!
Did I say that? Oooooops… Tell them Scrappy!

Since: Sep 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Just had to reply to this,not one that is on our facebook page is in law inforcement,you are a real piece of work ,nutty as a person can get,nobody and I mean nobody has jeopardized anything.You poor ole pitiful man you sit on your keyboard and call people names, you dont want a friend you just want to be hateful and that is your life.You could get peoples attention if you were not rude and hateful and maybe people would listen to you.Also was your wife Brenda?
Please add me to fb, polksalet@yahoo.com.

TIA
angels advocate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

myhaloiscrooked wrote:
The 16 year old covered up her trail better than most adult criminals. It doesn't sound like the police had any clues as to her identity before they received the call from her mother. I also have to wonder if she had some help.
Its no wonder she knew how to commit the crime and cover it up, all you have to do is turn the t.v. on to. One of the hundred crime shows and find out that fire destroys almost all trace evidence and if she was an aquaintance of the family then amanda wouldn't have had her guard up around her and she could've taken amanda by surprise and killed her first then the children she could've very well acted alone, there is no one more dangerous than a vengeful girl, they are impulsive and their emotions rule them and once they get something in their head it's almost impossible to change there mind. If she thought amanda and the children stood in the way of her getting what she most wanted I could very well see her doing these horrendous acts of murder and having the knowledge on how to try to get away with it.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Zenith123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please add me to fb, polksalet@yahoo.com.
TIA
Sent you a email.82
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

http://www.holmesmoore.com/CM/Custom/Firm-Ove...

I also let him know how some of these people are.
Let him know about stolen evidenc from another case and how fools of our county are doing with this death.

Just the facts mam!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

Steve Jones wrote:
http://www.holmesmoore.com/CM/ Custom/Firm-Overview.asp
I also let him know how some of these people are.
Let him know about stolen evidenc from another case and how fools of our county are doing with this death.
Just the facts mam!
I can not help but reply to this,are you crazy,do you honestly think Scrappy Holmes gives a crap what you think,you are nuts!!You are nothing and none of your opinions are worth the time to read them,you are so pitiful and you need to be in a hosiptal for the insane.And big deal her name is Rachael Pittman and so what Mr.nut,who cares it has been all over Redwater the day after this bloody murderer confessed,do you think that any attorney would even give you the time of day,quite frankly you make me sick and who cares if you contact her attorney it just goes to show you are insane,you and the chicken farmer
The Cat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

angels advocate wrote:
<quoted text>

If she thought amanda and the children stood in the way of her getting what she most wanted I could very well see her doing these horrendous acts of murder and having the knowledge on how to try to get away with it.
Small correction if you don't mind. Not 'how to try to get away with it' But How To Get Away with it. She would have Never been caught if not for confessing. No wonder Prince said something about God being the reason they'd discovered who killed them. The sheriff's department and Texas Rangers certainly had No Idea.
Hell Cat

Simms, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

The Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Small correction if you don't mind. Not 'how to try to get away with it' But How To Get Away with it. She would have Never been caught if not for confessing. No wonder Prince said something about God being the reason they'd discovered who killed them. The sheriff's department and Texas Rangers certainly had No Idea.
Now you dont know what they did or didn't know miss jones ,maybe you should cut back on the booze !
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>I can not help but reply to this,are you crazy,do you honestly think Scrappy Holmes gives a crap what you think,you are nuts!!You are nothing and none of your opinions are worth the time to read them,you are so pitiful and you need to be in a hosiptal for the insane.And big deal her name is Rachael Pittman and so what Mr.nut,who cares it has been all over Redwater the day after this bloody murderer confessed,do you think that any attorney would even give you the time of day,quite frankly you make me sick and who cares if you contact her attorney it just goes to show you are insane,you and the chicken farmer
You bet he does! It's not been released by authorities!
He is the Attorney for the NAACP.
I was the one to first inform them of the type of attorney he is.
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Judged:

Hell Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Now you dont know what they did or didn't know miss jones ,maybe you should cut back on the booze !
"booze"
Kiss my grits! God! What did God have to do with this?
Oh I know. God is also a muderer.
God puts people like Prince. Paul Boone. Randy Lee, Bobby Lockhart and all the elected people we have to fluck up this nation.
Don't try to pizz in my corn flakes.
You can't do that. I've seen far to many of God's incompetent law enforcment at work.
That means judges and all.
Could be it's God and all the Sheriff Prince type people who have led us to where we are today.
Law officers pick and chose who they want to protect.
So you are saying these people are God.
The friends of Texas Rangers I know are child molesters.
Could be that is why God chose not to complete his job on four homicides I know of,
Tell it to God son. I still have my time with him.
Just the facts mam!
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>I can not help but reply to this,are you crazy,do you honestly think Scrappy Holmes gives a crap what you think,you are nuts!!You are nothing and none of your opinions are worth the time to read them,you are so pitiful and you need to be in a hosiptal for the insane.And big deal her name is Rachael Pittman and so what Mr.nut,who cares it has been all over Redwater the day after this bloody murderer confessed,do you think that any attorney would even give you the time of day,quite frankly you make me sick and who cares if you contact her attorney it just goes to show you are insane,you and the chicken farmer
I did! And this country lives on ole chicken farmers.
Just the facts mam!
Tom

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2011

Stevie lets tell the world please,I can stand being without you
Steve Jones

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Judged:

http://www.topix.com/forum/tulsa/TOJFJV92HAR4...

Another place Sam took himself to profile.
They didn't want him there either.
Jamey came from there.
Death seekers.
Just the facts mam!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

Judged:

Kit 56 wrote:
U know i tried to understand y it seemed everyone was so rotten to steve....BUT im sorry cause upon reading every thread posted almost he is really disturbed...i can see clearly now that he is a psycho well im gonna go turd :(....sorry yall
Steve Jones

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Broken6377 wrote:
<quoted text>
U know i tried to understand y it seemed everyone was so rotten to steve....BUT im sorry cause upon reading every thread posted almost he is really disturbed...i can see clearly now that he is a psycho well im gonna go turd :(....sorry yall
I don't mind you people being soo rotten.
You know not what you are doing.
You people can't be as rotten as those in power here to do their jobs in justice in the death's of our children.
Those who have harassed the parents of the dead.
Please!
Don't try to understand me.
That isn't your job. You aren't paid to do that.
Nor would it matter.
You will not find me harming others.
:i can see clearly now that he is a psycho:
Yet Glen used me and agreed with the many things I and the wife have accomplished.
I didn't take evidence from a homicide case.
We haven't backed away.
Just the facts mam!

There is much more to this case than you people have a right to know about at this point.
It isn't a closed case.
You are just feeding off of the dead.
Just the facts mam!
Steve Jones

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Steve Jones wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/tul sa/TOJFJV92HAR4RS395/post19
Another place Sam took himself to profile.
They didn't want him there either.
Jamey came from there.
Death seekers.
Just the facts mam!
Some Okie didn't like that. ;')
Yet I again was correct.
The local law backed away and let the big boys take the job over.
The locals were knew they didn't have what it took to do the job.
Yet they weren't too incompetent to ask for help.
Just the facts mam!
Steve Jones

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

:The locals were knew they didn't have what it took to do the job.:

Correction!
The locals knew they didn't have what it took to do the job.
Just the facts again! ;')

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Texarkana Forum right now

Search the Texarkana Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Please rate Texarkana 23 min tanftx 65
LE Principle paid administrative leave 25 min tanftx 9
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Defiant1 21,531
Why Do Blacks Act Like Animals (Mar '12) 2 hr Napoleon D 244
Difficult to make friends in Texarkana (Sep '13) 2 hr tanftx 18
Children in pond find alligator swimming with them 2 hr tttnnfftx 5
Obama Worst President Ever 3 hr tttnnfftx 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Texarkana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••