Would certainly seem to be guilty.
jodi arias

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2013
Very guilty
gregg

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2013
No. I don't think she is guilty. Watch trial from day 1. Those text messages from him to Jodi convinced me. Guy was a total freak sexually and very immature for 30+ yrs. Those texts clinch it for me. Self defense all the way. It was overkill but she freaked when he came at her.
The Zygote Knows You

United States

#5 Apr 6, 2013
gregg wrote:
No. I don't think she is guilty. Watch trial from day 1. Those text messages from him to Jodi convinced me. Guy was a total freak sexually and very immature for 30+ yrs. Those texts clinch it for me. Self defense all the way. It was overkill but she freaked when he came at her.
You have got to be kidding me! You just saying that because you want to boink her because she's a white girl. I tell you what man, if you ever do "tap dat" you better make sure there's no knives or pistola's around. Good luck chap, stay vigilant.
joey

United States

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Jodi is so guilty good GOD its crazy why waste da money stabbed 27 shot once and cut throat dats a major over kill I would say let me do and im black I wouldn't have a fare trail like dat she guilty like a mf
only asking

Texarkana, TX

#7 May 10, 2013
joey wrote:
Jodi is so guilty good GOD its crazy why waste da money stabbed 27 shot once and cut throat dats a major over kill I would say let me do and im black I wouldn't have a fare trail like dat she guilty like a mf
anyone know what the verdict was?
Pigboy Crabshaw

Haslet, TX

#8 May 12, 2013
Innocent by reason of insanity.
mama

Texarkana, AR

#9 May 12, 2013
only asking wrote:
<quoted text>anyone know what the verdict was?
Guilty on all charges!!!!
only saying

Texarkana, TX

#10 May 13, 2013
mama wrote:
<quoted text>Guilty on all charges!!!!
THANK YOU! FINALLY! Someone answered a simple question with an honest no bullcrap answer, I may faint! Then again maybe not, but I do appreciate you!
Justmyoppinion

Lititz, PA

#11 May 13, 2013
When she said she wanted the death sentance it made me sad!! She must have been crazy to do what she did!! I guess I just was thinking how her mother must feel, to know her little girl is going to die soon!! he might have been a freak and was mean to her, but he didnt deserve to die like that, one shot to the head would have done it!! She took him from his family! she must have really freaked out and so full of anger and pain that she just snapped on his ass!!to over kill like that!!
itis

Howell, MI

#12 Jun 4, 2013
man she must be like a mad scientist or something and her brain got caried away with her if you are a mad brain person learn to control yourself..
itis

Howell, MI

#13 Jun 4, 2013
maybe she had a lot of coffee or sugar that day..
hmmmm

Glen Rose, TX

#15 Jun 4, 2013
her mom? really? what about his family? she almost cut his head off. she was crazy n didnt want him with anyone else! she is a liar plain and simple. he was only mean to her AFTER the stalking started smh
Justmyoppinion wrote:
When she said she wanted the death sentance it made me sad!! She must have been crazy to do what she did!! I guess I just was thinking how her mother must feel, to know her little girl is going to die soon!! he might have been a freak and was mean to her, but he didnt deserve to die like that, one shot to the head would have done it!! She took him from his family! she must have really freaked out and so full of anger and pain that she just snapped on his ass!!to over kill like that!!
Texarkana Rules

Texarkana, TX

#16 Jun 4, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
her mom? really? what about his family? she almost cut his head off. she was crazy n didnt want him with anyone else! she is a liar plain and simple. he was only mean to her AFTER the stalking started smh<quoted text>
Crazy because of the abuse she suffered at the hands of that monster!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irish are stupid people (Jan '12) 7 hr MeSo 12
Crooked Hillary Clinton Tue Trump train 2
PG's New Superintendent ruining district (Aug '14) Aug 21 Wake Up 52
Why Do Blacks Act Like Animals (Mar '12) Aug 12 Randy 286
Poll Does Lynn LaRowe only report negative news? (Sep '09) Aug 12 Steve Winwood 148
Golden Corral discrimination (Jul '15) Aug 12 Doug Danger 22
Local pastor arrested for sexual assault of a m... Aug 12 darkside 4

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages