|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reason Txk wrote:
<quoted text>I will say that in mr. Brimleys defense, Petty barely won! She did win but it was too close for my comfort...bitch.
Thank you!

“I'm a COB and RINO Ball Buster”

Since: Jun 12

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

allmylife wrote:
<quoted text>Your ate the f--k up.
Don't worry. You're not offending me w/ high school remarks. Keep on posting, I'll keep on laughing :-)
Xgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Wilford Brimley wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Deputy Clerk Bowie County
Certified Judicial Education Texas College of Probate Judges
University of Texas School of Law for County Clerks
Certification Courses - Attorney General of Texas: Acknowledgement of Paternity, Open Meetings Act, Public Information Act
Just the facts RINO!!:-)

Where are the certifications? The actual documents? Surely you can do better than a cut and paste of her campaign can't you? All certifications will have bonifide documentation. Where is it?
allmylife

Maud, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Wilford Brimley wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry. You're not offending me w/ high school remarks. Keep on posting, I'll keep on laughing :-)
You have no clue,but you better wise up.

Since: May 12

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

allmylife wrote:
<quoted text>You have no clue,but you better wise up.
Dang. What is that supposed to mean?
Private Citizen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2012

Judged:

Wilford Brimley wrote:
<quoted text>
Kathy has several certifications for county clerk plus I know her to be a person of vast integrity. She may have made mistakes in the past, but (if the allegations about her are true which I think it's kinda hard to believe) she is NOT the same person she was 20 or so years ago. I will either vote for Tonya Hill (hey, if you have a choice between a RINO and a Democrat, vote for the Dem, b/c at least he/she has the integrity to admit their party stance) or write Kathy's name in come November.
With regards to Tina - people say she is "qualified". Well, I have talked to several people in the New Boston area and they know who she is and say that she had a reputation for not doing good work in the Clerk's office under Velma Moore. Now, I can't say that that's a fact, I'm only repeating what I've been told by several (non-Patriot associated) individuals who reside in New Boston or the surrounding area.
With regard to my motives - I'm a conservative, and I support who I believe to be the most conservative candidate - which in this election, the most conservative candidates were Kathy Hicks, Mike Landers, James Hanna, Lisa Griffin, Rick Santorum, Warren Chisum, Greg Parker, and several others. Also, several of the candidates I support are my friends, and when they are attacked (especially on Topix where they don't have a presence), I will defend them.
I can understand if you disagree, and I think we can agree to disagree since we are possibly the only two on here with a brain. lol
So since you have admitted you would vote for tonya hill, by your own definition your a rino. You are not a true Jeff akin patriot. So that makes you a walking talking hypocrite. Finally some truth.

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Private Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>So since you have admitted you would vote for tonya hill, by your own definition your a rino. You are not a true Jeff akin patriot. So that makes you a walking talking hypocrite. Finally some truth.
No actually not. RINOs are democrats who become republicans. I'm a true conservative republican and I'd rather see a democrat in office than a RINO.

I'll probably still write in Kathy though - either you can't read or you didn't feel like mentioning that part of my post.:-)

Just the facts RINO!!

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Voice of Reason Txk wrote:
<quoted text>Dang. What is that supposed to mean?
LOL. I was wondering the same thing.
Private Citizen

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Wilford Brimley wrote:
<quoted text>
No actually not. RINOs are democrats who become republicans. I'm a true conservative republican and I'd rather see a democrat in office than a RINO.
I'll probably still write in Kathy though - either you can't read or you didn't feel like mentioning that part of my post.:-)
Just the facts RINO!!
You gonna get kicked out of the JAC for that. That's blasphemy. Your certainly not a true republican according to the all knowing oracle Jeff Akin. You have blasted everyone on here that didn't vote for Kathy and your saying you would vote for a democrat. Don't care how you try to spin it. What you are is a Hypocrite. Now eat your oatmeal and stfu about how everyone else voted.

Since: May 12

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Private Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna get kicked out of the JAC for that. That's blasphemy. Your certainly not a true republican according to the all knowing oracle Jeff Akin. You have blasted everyone on here that didn't vote for Kathy and your saying you would vote for a democrat. Don't care how you try to spin it. What you are is a Hypocrite. Now eat your oatmeal and stfu about how everyone else voted.
Wilfred and i do not share the same views on a lot of things but he has never blasted me about my contempt for Kathy. Not once that i can recall.

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Wilford Brimley wrote:
<quoted text>
Chief Deputy Clerk Bowie County
Certified Judicial Education Texas College of Probate Judges
University of Texas School of Law for County Clerks
Certification Courses - Attorney General of Texas: Acknowledgement of Paternity, Open Meetings Act, Public Information Act
Just the facts RINO!!:-)

Where are the certifications? The actual documents? Surely you can do better than a cut and paste of her campaign can't you? All certifications will have bonifide documentation. Where is it?

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Private Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>You gonna get kicked out of the JAC for that. That's blasphemy. Your certainly not a true republican according to the all knowing oracle Jeff Akin. You have blasted everyone on here that didn't vote for Kathy and your saying you would vote for a democrat. Don't care how you try to spin it. What you are is a Hypocrite. Now eat your oatmeal and stfu about how everyone else voted.
Nope. I said I MIGHT. And that's only because Tina is a RINO. A democrat at least has the integrity to admit their party affiliation.

Just the facts RINO!!
Papa Smurf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

How can you support a Democrat if you're a Christian? I agree with that - how can you vote for murder of unborn children and homosexual marriage if you're a Christian?

Please enlighten me, RINO...

Wilford this is what you posted on the other Jeff Aikin Radio thread. Post nbr 14. So if you are entertaining the thought of voting for Tanya Hill then your obviously not the conservative christian you claim to be.

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Judged:

Papa Smurf wrote:
How can you support a Democrat if you're a Christian? I agree with that - how can you vote for murder of unborn children and homosexual marriage if you're a Christian?
Wilford this is what you posted on the other Jeff Aikin Radio thread. Post nbr 14. So if you are entertaining the thought of voting for Tanya Hill then your obviously not the conservative christian you claim to be.
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!
Papa Smurf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Seargent Meathead wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!
can we get an amen from the congregation..
Alice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Wilford Brimley wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I said I MIGHT. And that's only because Tina is a RINO. A democrat at least has the integrity to admit their party affiliation.
Just the facts RINO!!
I don't believe Ms. Petty is a RINO, but even if she is, she is also the next COUNTY CLERK! Get over it!

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Papa Smurf wrote:

Nope, you're wrong (again!). There's a difference between voting for a RINO and a democrat. I have spoken to Ms. Hill about the fact she is a democrat and my concerns are not nearly as great with her as with Tina.

And there's a difference - when you vote for a democrat over a conservative, that is a problem. If you vote for a democrat over a RINO, you're just choosing the person that has the integrity to admit they're a democrat.

Just the facts RINO!!

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Seargent Meathead wrote:
She has it. I'm not going to go ask her for it so I can post it to a forum of morons (excluding voice of reason and several others).

On second thought, I'd like to see Tina's qualifications (with proof).

Just the facts RINO!!
Papa Smurf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Wilford Brimley wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you're wrong (again!). There's a difference between voting for a RINO and a democrat. I have spoken to Ms. Hill about the fact she is a democrat and my concerns are not nearly as great with her as with Tina.
And there's a difference - when you vote for a democrat over a conservative, that is a problem. If you vote for a democrat over a RINO, you're just choosing the person that has the integrity to admit they're a democrat.
Just the facts RINO!!
Your waffling now wilford. Your trying to justify your screwup. You want to crucify anyone else that votes for a demoncrat but if you do it then its ok. Why? Because your the one doing it. You have finally proven to everyone your full of hot. Your post asked how could someone support a democrat if they were a christian. So your either a hypocrite or not a christian. Which is it wilford ?

Texarkana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

Papa Smurf wrote:
<quoted text>Your waffling now wilford. Your trying to justify your screwup. You want to crucify anyone else that votes for a demoncrat but if you do it then its ok. Why? Because your the one doing it. You have finally proven to everyone your full of hot. Your post asked how could someone support a democrat if they were a christian. So your either a hypocrite or not a christian. Which is it wilford ?
"you've proven to everyone your full of hot"

The ladies tell me I'm a fine looking gentleman, so thank you for noticing.

You missed the important part of the above post: between a RINO and a Democrat, vote for the Democrat bc they at least have the integrity to say which party they're aligned with.

Just the facts RINO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min What I say xoxo 17,846
Steve Jones Still Missing 1 hr Renee Barnett 52
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 2 hr Gasman 22,265
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 2 hr Gasman 663
A little time out from it all !! 3 hr HardheadedMeSo 1
Man fatally shot in DeKalb after allegedly firi... 5 hr just ice 51
Don Lemon on CNN 6 hr Chief Walksalot 2
•••
•••

Texarkana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••