Dont Miss This

Lewisburg, PA

#1 Aug 28, 2012
Tony Witt- Elvis Tribute Artist- Sept 15, 2012 *YOU DONT WANT TO MISS THIS* We will be celebrating our 2nd Anniversary here at the Cedar Chest! Come by for GREAT BUYS, SNACKS AND LOTS OF SPECIALS PARTY FUN !!!!! Hope to see ya there!!!!! God Bless !
Pigweed

Ephrata, PA

#2 Aug 28, 2012
You can do anything but stay off my blue suede shoes.
El Chico Sucks

Lewisburg, PA

#3 Aug 29, 2012
Elvis was a racist piece of S%&!
don

Yantis, TX

#4 Aug 31, 2012
the cedar chest sucks
don

Yantis, TX

#5 Sep 1, 2012
i like his music
don

Yantis, TX

#6 Sep 2, 2012
who lkes elvis
Mutt Romney

Texarkana, AR

#7 Sep 2, 2012
don wrote:
who lkes elvis
Anybody who doesn't like Elvis has to be a communist. Or gay. Or both. Or a little of each. And hates Chick-fil-a sandwiches. Or hates America. Or hates freedom. Or hates God.
Ruth Less

Healdton, OK

#9 Sep 2, 2012
Since Topix don't believe in free speech I'll have to repost this. Elvis once told a reporter "The only thing (insert n word here) can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes" Well this proud african american won't be doing either. Elvis and his good for nothing fans can kiss my behind. I sure won't be shopping at the cedar chest and if my brothers and sisters of color have any self respect they won't either!
Pigweed

Texarkana, AR

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Ruth Less wrote:
Since Topix don't believe in free speech I'll have to repost this. Elvis once told a reporter "The only thing (insert n word here) can do for me is buy my records and shine my shoes" Well this proud african american won't be doing either. Elvis and his good for nothing fans can kiss my behind. I sure won't be shopping at the cedar chest and if my brothers and sisters of color have any self respect they won't either!
If Elvis said that, which he didn't, I would not blame you for thinking this. This is a rumor that has been on the Internet but there is no documentation that exists that proved he ever said it. In fact, Elvis loved black people, especially the entertainers, so much that he became the legend that he was by emulating them. Please do a little more research and when you do find out that he never made that comment, maybe you have peace in your heart about Elvis Presley. Good luck.
Dont Miss This

Ratliff City, OK

#11 Sep 7, 2012
1 week from today folks!
Dont Miss It

Mifflinburg, PA

#12 Sep 12, 2012
Just 3 more days, better hurry up and get you tickets!
what

Whitney, TX

#13 Sep 18, 2012
yea love his music
Texas Girl

United States

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Ruth Less wrote:
You are absolutely correct. He was a racist and also treated women like crap. He died before I was born, but I have seen enough footage etc... that I can honestly say he gives me the creeps.
STFU

Texarkana, TX

#15 Sep 24, 2012
Texas Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. He was a racist and also treated women like crap. He died before I was born, but I have seen enough footage etc... that I can honestly say he gives me the creeps.
Shut up coon! Your ignorance is showing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jc tinsley Sat jctinsleyisasnitch 13
News Area athletes compete in Special Olympics May 26 Doug Danger 1
Garage Sales (Jul '07) May 26 JaySantos 4
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) May 25 Stop the hate please 819
News Paula Hemby May 25 Not Surprised 1
Golden Corral discrimination (Jul '15) May 25 Not Surprised 17
News Crime stats skewed by some, police say May 25 Not Surprised 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages