Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15408 Nov 16, 2012
dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
WW3 is coming within the next 3 years!
An asteroid could hit the earth before that and begin a mass extinction.Things happen, so I just try to be as happy as possible.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15409 Nov 16, 2012
Fed there are very bad things going on in RUSSIA as we communicate on this forum.Its my personal opinion that the Russians are going to be at the core of some very serious problems in the future.ONLY China at their border slows them at all.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

#15410 Nov 16, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
Fed there are very bad things going on in RUSSIA as we communicate on this forum.Its my personal opinion that the Russians are going to be at the core of some very serious problems in the future.ONLY China at their border slows them at all.
LOL

China won't slow Russia at all... they'll throw in together against us.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15411 Nov 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
China won't slow Russia at all... they'll throw in together against us.
Think, Fed. Russians are know as some of the most paranoid people on earth.After Lenin,Hitler, and Stalin the RUSSIANS are a bit gun shy ..They will NEVER trust the Chinese. Would be like you, trusting Red Dawn.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15412 Nov 16, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Think, Fed. Russians are know as some of the most paranoid people on earth.After Lenin,Hitler, and Stalin the RUSSIANS are a bit gun shy ..They will NEVER trust the Chinese. Would be like you, trusting Red Dawn.
Well, if it came down to defending my country from foreign invaders... hell yes I'd trust Red Dawn!!!

We'd settle OUR difference AFTER we dealt with our COMMON threat... and I'd bet he'd have pretty much the same attitude about that as I do.

The United States is the biggest threat to true freedom in the world today... I'm not sure how we became like that... but surely we have lost our way.

Being the biggest threat... we're bound to eventually start bringing enemies together against us.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15413 Nov 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if it came down to defending my country from foreign invaders... hell yes I'd trust Red Dawn!!!
We'd settle OUR difference AFTER we dealt with our COMMON threat... and I'd bet he'd have pretty much the same attitude about that as I do.
The United States is the biggest threat to true freedom in the world today... I'm not sure how we became like that... but surely we have lost our way.
Being the biggest threat... we're bound to eventually start bringing enemies together against us.
Always kind of liked old Red.Wonder if the guy is ok.
marking time

Kittanning, PA

#15414 Nov 16, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you don't care about a real democracy... you just want your way even if you have to bring in ringers from another country to tip the scales for you.
Sorry, but to me that sounds like you don't give a damn about your country... and only care what you think is best for you.
Like I said, I have a headache.
I'll get to the rest of your post later.
Excuse me, I am not bringing in anyone. In regard to "wanting my way", I am merely exercising my right to freedom of expression. I believe that you are "the pot calling the kettle black" as it would seem that you are the one caring only for yourself. Our country is a nation of immigrants; read your history. I have stated that I prefer "control" in the immigration process as I realize the chaos that can arise if numbers are not low enough for assimilation. Further, I prefer "control" because I do firmly believe that terrorists and criminals will enact any measure to enter our country illegally, even legally if they can get by with it.

In regard to legal citizens, voting is a right. I am merely saying that the speculation is that those individuals will trend toward Democratic voting.

By the way, it is obvious that I do care about my government as I continue to cast my blue vote in this red state even though many others have stopped doing so as I honor those who have fought and died for my rights. Further, I believe that every voice is important, and all should be heard as that is what creates a successful government. You, on the other hand, don't seem to want to hear the opinions of others, as you are all about slamming individuals who express themselves.

I hope that you feel better soon. Perhaps, you are experiencing stress from your inability to sway the thoughts of others to your thinking. I suggest that you should possibly refrain from this blog for a few days until you have relaxed. At the very least, your headache could by from eye strain as we all know the pitfalls of staring at the monitor way more than we should.

www.HeavyFed.com

#15415 Nov 16, 2012
marking time wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, I am not bringing in anyone. In regard to "wanting my way", I am merely exercising my right to freedom of expression. I believe that you are "the pot calling the kettle black" as it would seem that you are the one caring only for yourself. Our country is a nation of immigrants; read your history. I have stated that I prefer "control" in the immigration process as I realize the chaos that can arise if numbers are not low enough for assimilation. Further, I prefer "control" because I do firmly believe that terrorists and criminals will enact any measure to enter our country illegally, even legally if they can get by with it.
In regard to legal citizens, voting is a right. I am merely saying that the speculation is that those individuals will trend toward Democratic voting.
By the way, it is obvious that I do care about my government as I continue to cast my blue vote in this red state even though many others have stopped doing so as I honor those who have fought and died for my rights. Further, I believe that every voice is important, and all should be heard as that is what creates a successful government. You, on the other hand, don't seem to want to hear the opinions of others, as you are all about slamming individuals who express themselves.
I hope that you feel better soon. Perhaps, you are experiencing stress from your inability to sway the thoughts of others to your thinking. I suggest that you should possibly refrain from this blog for a few days until you have relaxed. At the very least, your headache could by from eye strain as we all know the pitfalls of staring at the monitor way more than we should.
You're not bringing anyone in... but you're supporting the man that keeps the border wide open.

No, you're not responsible.

You re-elected a man who murdered a 16-year-old American child... but you're not responsible.

You also will tell me nothing I don't know about immigration in this country.

I have a very mixed heritage, Hispanic, American Indian(Cherokee from my mother side and Apache from my fathers side.

My grandmother who raised me was Jewish... and hid that fact her entire life to fit in with the little racist town she was born in.

On my mothers side, my grandfather had African, English and German heritage.

My grandfather on my fathers side was half Apache, the other half French of unknown origin.

So, actually I am a very good representative of the melting pot that is America... I don't consider myself Democrat or Republican and actually support and oppose issues on both sides.

You show me someone who claims to be 100% Democrat or 100% Republican and agrees with every issue within their respective party... and I'll show you a crazy person.

As far as me not being able to sway the thoughts of others, obviously you have not been paying attention... I am swaying the opinion of an entire town and the world with it... as we speak.

I've got so many irons in the fire and so many things popping in my life... I MAY not have all the time I currently do to come here and put you in your place.

I DO hope you'll read my old posts over and over again... to get your fix until you can check me out on TV.

Yep... that's what is coming next.

I am in Los Angeles right now, getting ready to be the subject of a documentary.

Heavy Fed: Wanted!

www.HeavyFed.com

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

#15416 Nov 16, 2012
"I am swaying the opinion of an entire town and the world with it... as we speak."
LOLOL

www.HeavyFed.com

#15417 Nov 16, 2012
Hezekiah wrote:
"I am swaying the opinion of an entire town and the world with it... as we speak."
LOLOL
Even yours, Hezekiah... though you won't admit it.

“Just here to put in my 2c”

Since: May 12

Texarkana

#15418 Nov 17, 2012
FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you can think Bush. After 9/11 he started a program for preemptive initiative. I don't care if they want our help. You can not justify our debt by saying well Iraq citizens wanted our help, etc.
I have been to Iraq and yes we should have been there and what the Goverment doesn't tell you is we are still there and always will be there in some form. But is it ok for Obama to triple the debt and cause millions to be getting laid off and company's have to close there doors. Is it fair for me to have to pay double for my family's health care so some lazy ass bum can sit on there but and get free health care. Not to mention the stock market falling like a rock because of his policies. He is heading us straight for a depression which doesn't matter to his supporters since most of them have been living off the Goverment cheese anyway. There is going to be two classes of people here and that is the rich and the poor the middle class is disappearing.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#15419 Nov 17, 2012
Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Even yours, Hezekiah... though you won't admit it.
Well there.....they tell me I'm crazy.I like to think I'm just different!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#15420 Nov 17, 2012
dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been to Iraq and yes we should have been there and what the Goverment doesn't tell you is we are still there and always will be there in some form. But is it ok for Obama to triple the debt and cause millions to be getting laid off and company's have to close there doors. Is it fair for me to have to pay double for my family's health care so some lazy ass bum can sit on there but and get free health care. Not to mention the stock market falling like a rock because of his policies. He is heading us straight for a depression which doesn't matter to his supporters since most of them have been living off the Goverment cheese anyway. There is going to be two classes of people here and that is the rich and the poor the middle class is disappearing.
Too bad your republicans don't give a hoot about the middle class.Except....when its time to vote....
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15421 Nov 17, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I must have misplaced my CIA factbook.
lol its online.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15422 Nov 17, 2012
dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. There are a lot of misconceptions in your post. I will respond to just one though. You claim the stock market dropped like a rock, which is partly true. What was the value of the stock market when he took office? Now compare it to now. I lied. The debt issue, is a real issue. Obama has created a lot. There is two things to keep in mind. One:Reports say that Obama did not create most of the debt. Two: Look up the GDP multiplier and perhaps then you will understand why he created the rest of the debt.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15423 Nov 17, 2012
FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol its online.
I was afraid you'd say that.
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15424 Nov 17, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I was afraid you'd say that.
Whys that? CIA factbook is a statistics book published by the CIA.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#15425 Nov 17, 2012
FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Whys that? CIA factbook is a statistics book published by the CIA.
Because i'm lazy....now I have to look it up!

“Just here to put in my 2c”

Texarkana

#15426 Nov 17, 2012
FRAN wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. There are a lot of misconceptions in your post. I will respond to just one though. You claim the stock market dropped like a rock, which is partly true. What was the value of the stock market when he took office? Now compare it to now. I lied. The debt issue, is a real issue. Obama has created a lot. There is two things to keep in mind. One:Reports say that Obama did not create most of the debt. Two: Look up the GDP multiplier and perhaps then you will understand why he created the rest of the debt.
The dems always say that unless there is a republican in office then it is Katie bar the door. I have always said they need to do away with party affiliation. But Obama has not done anything for or to help this country in 4 years and he won't in the next 4 years either. Do you know why the United States has never been attacked on the ground, and why we have never fought a war here?
FRAN

Round Rock, TX

#15427 Nov 17, 2012
dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
<quoted text>
The dems always say that unless there is a republican in office then it is Katie bar the door. I have always said they need to do away with party affiliation. But Obama has not done anything for or to help this country in 4 years and he won't in the next 4 years either. Do you know why the United States has never been attacked on the ground, and why we have never fought a war here?
Huh. I was pretty sure the United States has fought a war on its own soil. The one that claimed the most casualties out of ALL of our wars. I would also beg to differ on the fact that Obama has not accomplished anything. Remember who Bush hunted for 8 years? Remember who killed him? I could make a list for you, but I would imagine you already know what is going to be on that list.
By the way, as established in other post- I am not a democrat. I lean democrat but I affiliate myself with the libertarians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Silver Needle Alterations 1 hr Really 7
Mike Carter 2 hr BCOBSEVER 13
What is a convicted felon doing collecting fine... (Jan '12) 3 hr KnotHead989 24
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Frank Pharts 18,300
Ray Nagin in Texarkana Jail 10 Years 8 hr KnotHead989 11
what is going in the old office depot building ? 9 hr KnotHead989 15
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Mon Gasman 566
•••
•••
Texarkana Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Texarkana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000