So, Meathead, where's that info??

So, Meathead, where's that info??

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

meathead's a moron

Clyde, TX

#1 May 27, 2012
Where's the so called "info" you have on Kathy???

Could be you were BSing all along. Actually, that most likely is what you've been doing.
The Eye Isnt Watching

Arlington, TX

#2 May 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="meathead's a moron"]Where's the so called "info" you have on Kathy???
Could be you were BSing all along. Actually, that most likely is what you've been doing.[/QUOTE]
I bet he has all the goods on Kathy, we all know about her...

Eye thought eye saw a midget....
carlo s cks

Marble Falls, TX

#3 May 28, 2012
There is no info on Kathy,All the bs was made up just like the democrat mail out.The info in it would not be allowed in the paper because you have to prove it .All you need to know is Carlows the crook of bowie county that backs Petty.

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4 May 28, 2012
[QUOTE who="meathead's a moron"]Where's the so called "info" you have on Kathy???
Could be you were BSing all along. Actually, that most likely is what you've been doing.[/QUOTE]

So glad you asked. Actually it was posted earlier last week, but the post was removed. Seems Kathy must have reported it because she didn't want people to know. Truth really stings I guess.

But since you are so interested, I'll give you some bullet points. Remember, this came from someone who worked with Kathy in the clerks office AND another person who has been a friend for many, many years. You asked for it!

1. Kathy had relations with Steve jones a while back. Something Rusty never got over. Something happened back then that only few know about. There was a result of their actions, that Kathy "delt with" that would seriously undermined her claimed Christian Conservative beliefs. Guess what the big dark secret it?

2. Kathy let it slip, quite a while that they had an out of town judge who would be taken care of Natalie and seeing her thrown out. She told them
lacy had it all arranged. How could lacy have Rolston and a decision made before the case was filed against Nichols? Just other proof lacy is a crook and Kathy can't keep her mouth shut.

3. Kathy took all of Nichols employees out to dinner and her good Christian husband told them
All that they were cooking ip something on Nichols to get her thrown oh and that they all should get in line because Kathy was going to be their boss in a couple of months. She said Kathy was laughing and gloating about that and it really sickened everyone.

4. She said Kathy was caught tampering and even purposely putting documents and records in the wrong places in the clerks office after she quit. When caught, she whispered "you didn't see a thing" and winked.

5. Before Natalie wrote up Kathy, Natalie was taking away her responsibilities and giving them to the others, because Kathy was creating so much re-work because of her errors. Apparently, Natalie spint alot of time in the office on the weekends correcting Kathy's mistakes.

6. Here is a big one that really shocked me. The big split between Kathy/ Jeff/Lacy and Natalie was that they wanted her to dig ip things to bury Carlow. That even went as far as suggesting she make some things disappear and if she could change some of Velma's old minutes that Natalie found. Natalie not only refused, but threatened to call the Texas Rangers if Lacy ever brought it up again. That's when the split happened. It was all over Carlow. They wanted to use her office as a witch hunt and trapping ground and she not only refused, she told them off. Next thing you know, Kathy took over their dirty work while
Jeff and Lacy sent the dogs after Lacy.

That is the jest of what the ladies told. I have always sensed natale as a "by the book person" and even to a fault. Too bad for her because there has to be some compromise in politics. Looks like the JAC new this as her weakness and sucessfully expoited it. But it also showed just how dirty that bunch, les by Kathy, Jeff, and Lacy really are. Ten times worse than they trued to say Carlow was. Now, i can't verify all that was said, but when you think about, it sure puts a lot of pieces together and makes since. Doesn't it?

I wonder how long it will be until this one is removed to?
Passing through T Town

Oley, PA

#5 May 28, 2012
Seargent Meathead wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad you asked. Actually it was posted earlier last week, but the post was removed. Seems Kathy must have reported it because she didn't want people to know. Truth really stings I guess.
But since you are so interested, I'll give you some bullet points. Remember, this came from someone who worked with Kathy in the clerks office AND another person who has been a friend for many, many years. You asked for it!
1. Kathy had relations with Steve jones a while back. Something Rusty never got over. Something happened back then that only few know about. There was a result of their actions, that Kathy "delt with" that would seriously undermined her claimed Christian Conservative beliefs. Guess what the big dark secret it?
2. Kathy let it slip, quite a while that they had an out of town judge who would be taken care of Natalie and seeing her thrown out. She told them
lacy had it all arranged. How could lacy have Rolston and a decision made before the case was filed against Nichols? Just other proof lacy is a crook and Kathy can't keep her mouth shut.
3. Kathy took all of Nichols employees out to dinner and her good Christian husband told them
All that they were cooking ip something on Nichols to get her thrown oh and that they all should get in line because Kathy was going to be their boss in a couple of months. She said Kathy was laughing and gloating about that and it really sickened everyone.
4. She said Kathy was caught tampering and even purposely putting documents and records in the wrong places in the clerks office after she quit. When caught, she whispered "you didn't see a thing" and winked.
5. Before Natalie wrote up Kathy, Natalie was taking away her responsibilities and giving them to the others, because Kathy was creating so much re-work because of her errors. Apparently, Natalie spint alot of time in the office on the weekends correcting Kathy's mistakes.
6. Here is a big one that really shocked me. The big split between Kathy/ Jeff/Lacy and Natalie was that they wanted her to dig ip things to bury Carlow. That even went as far as suggesting she make some things disappear and if she could change some of Velma's old minutes that Natalie found. Natalie not only refused, but threatened to call the Texas Rangers if Lacy ever brought it up again. That's when the split happened. It was all over Carlow. They wanted to use her office as a witch hunt and trapping ground and she not only refused, she told them off. Next thing you know, Kathy took over their dirty work while
That is the jest of what the ladies told. I have always sensed natale as a "by the book person" and even to a fault. Too bad for her because there has to be some compromise in politics. Looks like the JAC new this as her weakness and sucessfully expoited it. But it also showed just how dirty that bunch, les by Kathy, Jeff, and Lacy really are. Ten times worse than they trued to say Carlow was. Now, i can't verify all that was said, but when you think about, it sure puts a lot of pieces together and makes since. Doesn't it?
Where does this Hicks person work right now? what does she do for the city?
know the ruth

United States

#6 May 28, 2012
Thanks so much for the info.Let's also remind everyone what the HICKS family did to my family's inheritance.They helped my crooked uncle steal it away from the rest of the family.How much did he pay the HICK'S family to do this .Let's take this a little farther .She was 101 years old and had to make a x with a HICKS helping.Iknow this for a fact.The HICKS family are nothing but crooks.KATHY having an affair with Steve Jones .Is this why Rusty and Steve's friendship was no longer.AS the old saying goes what goes around comes around.It might have been in your best interest RUSTY AND KATHY to have stayed off the internet.Now see what you made me do .I had to tell more of the truth
OMG

Oley, PA

#7 May 28, 2012
know the ruth wrote:
Thanks so much for the info.Let's also remind everyone what the HICKS family did to my family's inheritance.They helped my crooked uncle steal it away from the rest of the family.How much did he pay the HICK'S family to do this .Let's take this a little farther .She was 101 years old and had to make a x with a HICKS helping.Iknow this for a fact.The HICKS family are nothing but crooks.KATHY having an affair with Steve Jones .Is this why Rusty and Steve's friendship was no longer.AS the old saying goes what goes around comes around.It might have been in your best interest RUSTY AND KATHY to have stayed off the internet.Now see what you made me do .I had to tell more of the truth
Her and SJ? Are you serious? Thats just nasty nasty NASTY!!!!!! What a skank!!! Is she a methhead too?
abc

Mifflinburg, PA

#8 May 28, 2012
carlo s cks wrote:
There is no info on Kathy,All the bs was made up just like the democrat mail out.The info in it would not be allowed in the paper because you have to prove it .All you need to know is Carlows the crook of bowie county that backs Petty.
The headlines are right out of the Gazette with dates read you Kathy Hicks idiots IF YOU CAN!!!!!!
know the ruth

United States

#9 May 28, 2012
carlo s cks wrote:
If you can possibly read ,i do believe that the HEADLINES were right out of THE GAZETTE.So all of the info that was posted by the GAZETTE were all lies.I DIDN'T THINK THEY WOULD POST ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH .PLEASE KATHY DO BETTER THAN THIS
know the ruth

United States

#10 May 28, 2012
AS far as CARLOW is concered ,lets see if LACY steps up to the plate like CARLOW did and help saved rrad ,when it comes up for closure again.SAY NO VOTE FOR THE CROOKS LIKE LACY AND HICKS
know the ruth

United States

#11 May 28, 2012
Passing through T Town wrote:
<quoted text>Where does this Hicks person work right now? what does she do for the city?
She works for the Bowie County Courthouse as a switchboard operator.Only job they could find for her after she wasreprimanded by her previous boss and now she is running County CLERK.This is the job that experienced people have had to go in behind her and clean up.
Passing through T Town

Texarkana, TX

#12 May 28, 2012
know the ruth wrote:
<quoted text>She works for the Bowie County Courthouse as a switchboard operator.Only job they could find for her after she wasreprimanded by her previous boss and now she is running County CLERK.This is the job that experienced people have had to go in behind her and clean up.
Oh Ok, some folks im visiting thought she worked at the court house collecting fines for trafic tickets but wasnt sure. thankyou.
know the truth

United States

#13 May 28, 2012
I'sorry i left out the t on truth.Iam KNOW THE TRUTH.
know the truth

United States

#14 May 28, 2012
I'm sorry left how the t in truth.I AM KNOW THE TRUTH

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15 May 28, 2012
Seargent Meathead wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what timeframe are we talking about here? Was this 30 years ago? Was it before, during, or after his first wife, or before or during his second wife? Why would Rusty make threats against Steve Jones a couple of days before he disappeared for something that happened a long time ago? Oh, by the way, I heard that Rusty "paid for and got his own polygraphy test" and submitted the results to Bowie County Sheriff's department. Little off topic, but why would he not just walk into the sheriff's department and OFFER to take a polygraph? I would be very skeptical of someone who provided "proof" of a crime that no one seems to believe occurred.....hmmmmm.....Heard that he was told by an Assistand DA that he should get his things in order.....does he have a friend in the DA's office?????
abc

Mifflinburg, PA

#16 May 28, 2012
carlo s cks wrote:
You are a JAC idiot Tina Petty Has NEVER been a democrat unlike Kathy and Rusty just look at his record of running for some office dem then republican whatever he thought he might win.Do they run for dog catcher he might check that out!!!!!!
know the truth

United States

#17 May 28, 2012
Beyond Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what timeframe are we talking about here? Was this 30 years ago? Was it before, during, or after his first wife, or before or during his second wife? Why would Rusty make threats against Steve Jones a couple of days before he disappeared for something that happened a long time ago? Oh, by the way, I heard that Rusty "paid for and got his own polygraphy test" and submitted the results to Bowie County Sheriff's department. Little off topic, but why would he not just walk into the sheriff's department and OFFER to take a polygraph? I would be very skeptical of someone who provided "proof" of a crime that no one seems to believe occurred.....hmmmmm.....Heard that he was told by an Assistand DA that he should get his things in order.....does he have a friend in the DA's office?????
Went to eat with some of the family.Some more people showed up .we got to talking about KATHY.The lady wanted to know when did she get all these certifications ,because they just don't fit the KATHY HICKS SHE KNEW.She said a few years ago she didn't have that ged either.So guess what KATHY i got to tell the whole story about you.Who helped you get your ged and how you turn around and stab her in the back.By the time i was through you had lost some more votes.I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF.I hope i see you go down the drain tomorrow and please take Rusty with you.I would have loved for NAT. to have come back and showed everybody what a fake you are.GO TINA PETTY
rocky

United States

#18 May 29, 2012
Seargent Meathead wrote:
<quoted text>
Iwas told by a friend that this was on the internet.i knew kathy was dirty but didnt know it was this bad.why wasnt she totally fired from the courthouse.how could she run for county clerk after all this .just asking
abc

Mifflinburg, PA

#19 May 29, 2012
rocky wrote:
<quoted text>Iwas told by a friend that this was on the internet.i knew kathy was dirty but didnt know it was this bad.why wasnt she totally fired from the courthouse.how could she run for county clerk after all this .just asking
Because Judge Lacy hired her at 10,000.00 more than the last person that held that job because they are both JAKIN CULT MEMBERS

Since: May 12

Texarkana, TX

#20 May 31, 2012
Beyond Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point....why is he feeling the need to take a polygraph for something the talking heads keep saying didn't occur? Very interesting indeed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is the best school district in Texarkana f... 3 hr Momof6 1
Lisa davis where are you 6 hr I knew her 5
Why Do Blacks Act Like Animals (Mar '12) Mon Dee 286
does anyone hear know paula richmond? (Jun '11) Jun 25 I knew her 28
Randy Rawson Jun 23 I knew him 4
Colin paslay (Nov '15) Jun 22 whatfor 12
Jerry Sparks, a convicted felon? (May '11) Jun 22 glenda 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages