Who knows the facts behind Steven Jon...

Who knows the facts behind Steven Jones/Wounded"s Son's Death?

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
info

Whitney, TX

#2 Feb 15, 2012
4psychoman wrote:
I am told the boy overdoesed on meth and Wounded blames the cops for his son's addiction. Was told this happened in Cass County.What year did all this take place and what was the son's name? Correction..Wounded blamed the cops because he feels they didnt arrest the people he claims was responsible for his son's death..Which is it. I also heard Steve Jones didnt have anything at all to do with his son, so how can he be blamed for killing him? Anyone know the facts?? Where can I see some proof on this poor boy's death..The justice system should be held accountable if they stood by and did nothing.
The justice system didnt make that boy do meth! His name was Steven and when he was a child his mother Brenda Page Got a court order keeping his father (steve Jones) away from him because Of his meth addiction and mental problems. when Steven got in his teens he started rebelling as teens do, started hanging around his father who taught him how to steal and smoke meth ! Steven was in prison at seventeen and doing alot of dope . Jones thought he could sue a man by the name of Sam Rich because Steven overdosed on his property and get a payday but it didnt fly ! Jones is just a mentaly damaged meth junkie with a computer and nothing else to do , nothing more nothing less, the rest is history!
4psychoman

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>The justice system didnt make that boy do meth! His name was Steven and when he was a child his mother Brenda Page Got a court order keeping his father (steve Jones) away from him because Of his meth addiction and mental problems. when Steven got in his teens he started rebelling as teens do, started hanging around his father who taught him how to steal and smoke meth ! Steven was in prison at seventeen and doing alot of dope . Jones thought he could sue a man by the name of Sam Rich because Steven overdosed on his property and get a payday but it didnt fly ! Jones is just a mentaly damaged meth junkie with a computer and nothing else to do , nothing more nothing less, the rest is history!
Wow..Didn't realize his son was so young. Do you know how long ago this was?
info

Whitney, TX

#4 Feb 15, 2012
4psychoman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow..Didn't realize his son was so young. Do you know how long ago this was?
He overdosed shooting meth when he was 23 back in june of 2000 .He was a good kid till he got around his father. Steve now has a child in his home that was fathered by someone else and will probably be a junkie or in prison before to long.
4psychoman

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>He overdosed shooting meth when he was 23 back in june of 2000 .He was a good kid till he got around his father. Steve now has a child in his home that was fathered by someone else and will probably be a junkie or in prison before to long.
OMG!!" All of his postings make perfect sense now. I suspected his evilness and hating all aurhoritywas a result of a guilty conscience and the ones using him to dio their dirty work
are worse in my opinion. Thank you for the info...info!
Wounded

Texarkana, AR

#6 Feb 15, 2012
4psychoman wrote:
I am told the boy overdoesed on meth and Wounded blames the cops for his son's addiction. Was told this happened in Cass County.What year did all this take place and what was the son's name? Correction..Wounded blamed the cops because he feels they didnt arrest the people he claims was responsible for his son's death..Which is it. I also heard Steve Jones didnt have anything at all to do with his son, so how can he be blamed for killing him? Anyone know the facts?? Where can I see some proof on this poor boy's death..The justice system should be held accountable if they stood by and did nothing.
:The justice system should be held accountable if they stood by and did nothing.:
No Schit.
Go read on forumforjustice.
Didn't do very good on the research.
:What year did all this take place and what was the son's name?:
Hell I know all about Mike Farris.
You better stick to reading the indictment on you when it comes.
Just the facts mam!
Wounded

Texarkana, AR

#7 Feb 15, 2012
4psychoman wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG!!" All of his postings make perfect sense now. I suspected his evilness and hating all aurhoritywas a result of a guilty conscience and the ones using him to dio their dirty work
are worse in my opinion. Thank you for the info...info!
:result of a guilty conscience: I don't have one.
Yet his mother should.
Just the facts mam!
United States Cat

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2012
Sorry for the double post. googe should have been google.

Ha.
Wounded

Texarkana, AR

#10 Feb 15, 2012
United States Cat wrote:
Ha.
I don't believe one post made it.
Yet I doubt that poster would know how to use google. ;')
Wounded

Texarkana, AR

#11 Feb 15, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>The justice system didnt make that boy do meth! His name was Steven and when he was a child his mother Brenda Page Got a court order keeping his father (steve Jones) away from him because Of his meth addiction and mental problems. when Steven got in his teens he started rebelling as teens do, started hanging around his father who taught him how to steal and smoke meth ! Steven was in prison at seventeen and doing alot of dope . Jones thought he could sue a man by the name of Sam Rich because Steven overdosed on his property and get a payday but it didnt fly ! Jones is just a mentaly damaged meth junkie with a computer and nothing else to do , nothing more nothing less, the rest is history!
You are a liar. There was no court order to keep me away from my son.
Steven was in prison at seventeen and his mother was never there to help him from the date he was sent to the date he died.
:Jones thought he could sue a man by the name of Sam Rich because Steven overdosed on his property and get a payday but it didnt fly !:
I did sue being my own attorney. It did fly. Depending on how things work out Sam Rich owes this family well over a million dollars for the death of Steven Jones.
Judge Burgess States Sam Rich caused the Death of Steven Curtis Jones II with the intent.
Not to leave out the judge who was forced to resign or face disciplinary actions.
The above poster hasn't had one correct fact.
Just the facts mam!
Thank you.
info

Whitney, TX

#12 Feb 15, 2012
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a liar. There was no court order to keep me away from my son.
Steven was in prison at seventeen and his mother was never there to help him from the date he was sent to the date he died.
:Jones thought he could sue a man by the name of Sam Rich because Steven overdosed on his property and get a payday but it didnt fly !:
I did sue being my own attorney. It did fly. Depending on how things work out Sam Rich owes this family well over a million dollars for the death of Steven Jones.
Judge Burgess States Sam Rich caused the Death of Steven Curtis Jones II with the intent.
Not to leave out the judge who was forced to resign or face disciplinary actions.
The above poster hasn't had one correct fact.
Just the facts mam!
Thank you.
Jones you tell one lie on top of another! you stated yourself on topix the boy went to prison at 17 and i remember when he got out, Heres you another chance to get caught lying ,Tell every body why they wont let you post on Forums For Justice anymore!
info

Whitney, TX

#13 Feb 15, 2012
United States Cat wrote:
Ha.
You posted something you shouldn't have and for Topix that was pretty bad!
Wounded

Texarkana, AR

#14 Feb 15, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>Jones you tell one lie on top of another! you stated yourself on topix the boy went to prison at 17 and i remember when he got out, Heres you another chance to get caught lying ,Tell every body why they wont let you post on Forums For Justice anymore!
You don't know anything Fool.
Kiss my arss.
I didn't support the use of drugs with my son.
Yet I did help bust Brenda, Mike, Jason and Sam and the many.
Go fluck yourself.
Oh! Stop. Let me say have a nice day doing so. ;")
Just the facts mam!
4psychoman

United States

#15 Feb 15, 2012
Info..please tell us why he can't post on forum from justice? And did his son go to prison for drugs? What about his mother..what became of her?

And yes. Wounded is a liar. That's why I'm asking you.
United States Cat

United States

#16 Feb 15, 2012
info wrote:
<quoted text>Jones you tell one lie on top of another! you stated yourself on topix the boy went to prison at 17 and i remember when he got out,

Yes, he said that in post # 11.

"Steven was in prison at seventeen"

So are you saying he Didn't go to prison when he was 17?
LOLatUFOOL

Dallas, TX

#17 Feb 15, 2012
Waaaaa waaaaa waaaa.... You were never there for Steven, only there waiting on a paycheck after his death! Always pointing those midget little fingers of yours at everyone but yourself. Where were you while Steven was locked up? How did you try to help your son? How many times did you visit? What help did you try to get him once he got out? What's that...NONE. Oh right yea that's what we all thought! Blame it on everyone else as usual, take no responsibility for anything. Maybe if you spent as much time trying to help him as you did worrying about what your ex was doing things could have turned out different, but then again anyone that knows YOU knows you never gave a shit about Steven. All you cared about was how much hell you could put your ex through, how much shit your little midget ass could keep stirred up. You have spent so much of your pathetic little life worrying about your ex, you have stalked her, stalked her parents, for what SJ? What have you proved? What have you accomplished? Nothing. Steven isn't coming back but I bet he's rolled over in his grave at the embarrassment of his foolish ass so called father! You hold your breath on getting that million midget, the chance of you getting out of that shack are about as possible as you one day being able to carry on a convo with someone other than your lonely little self ... NOT HAPPENING!
info

Whitney, TX

#18 Feb 15, 2012
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything Fool.
Kiss my arss.
I didn't support the use of drugs with my son.
Yet I did help bust Brenda, Mike, Jason and Sam and the many.
Go fluck yourself.
Oh! Stop. Let me say have a nice day doing so. ;")
Just the facts mam!
He got the dope from YOU! YOU incourged him to sell dope for YOU! He sold YOUR pot at LE high school! Kiss my arss you lowlife bastard ,people who cared and REALLY loved Steven Know what happened! We just can't figure out how anyone could do what YOU did to your on child and live with thier selves. And I see know comment on you being kicked off FFJ, figures! Its just like everyone saye ,YOUR a coward and a liar!
Lunatic Red

Kirksville, MO

#19 Feb 15, 2012
LOLatUFOOL wrote:
Waaaaa waaaaa waaaa.... You were never there for Steven, only there waiting on a paycheck after his death! Always pointing those midget little fingers of yours at everyone but yourself. Where were you while Steven was locked up? How did you try to help your son? How many times did you visit? What help did you try to get him once he got out? What's that...NONE. Oh right yea that's what we all thought! Blame it on everyone else as usual, take no responsibility for anything. Maybe if you spent as much time trying to help him as you did worrying about what your ex was doing things could have turned out different, but then again anyone that knows YOU knows you never gave a shit about Steven. All you cared about was how much hell you could put your ex through, how much shit your little midget ass could keep stirred up. You have spent so much of your pathetic little life worrying about your ex, you have stalked her, stalked her parents, for what SJ? What have you proved? What have you accomplished? Nothing. Steven isn't coming back but I bet he's rolled over in his grave at the embarrassment of his foolish ass so called father! You hold your breath on getting that million midget, the chance of you getting out of that shack are about as possible as you one day being able to carry on a convo with someone other than your lonely little self ... NOT HAPPENING!
POW!!!!!!!!!!
info

Whitney, TX

#20 Feb 15, 2012
United States Cat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he said that in post # 11.
"Steven was in prison at seventeen"
So are you saying he Didn't go to prison when he was 17?
No mam, I did misread that ,sorry.
4psychoman

United States

#21 Feb 15, 2012
LOLatUFOOL wrote:
A liar,Meth user,thief,stalker...what a prize...and your company Wounded Mr Task. Force Guy are Just as sorry!
United States Cat

United States

#22 Feb 15, 2012
4psychoman wrote:
Info..please tell us why he can't post on forum from justice? And did his son go to prison for drugs? What about his mother..what became of her?
And yes. Wounded is a liar. That's why I'm asking you.
Got ya. Just another troll thread. Have fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'where is willie granville? 4 hr Willie Granville 1
Texarkana, Texas Music Thread (Oct '13) 10 hr Musikologist 10
Where is Mica James? (Aka Smith, Crumpton, Cross) 12 hr TBradon 14
What's wrong Topix ?? 13 hr MeSo 1
More TNB 15 hr MeSo 2
News Suspects in 2016 slaying to stand trial next year 17 hr MeSo 1
News Police make arrest in Metro PCS robbery 17 hr MeSo 1

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance