Federal Freight Systems, Inc. - BANKR...

Federal Freight Systems, Inc. - BANKRUPT???

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

First Prev
of 45
Next Last
Gerald Ragle

Joplin, MO

#1 Mar 10, 2009
Does anybody know what is going on with Federal Freight Systems located at 319 Baylor Street - Owned by: Gerald Ragle ..... Have they gone out business, filed bankrupt, sold out?? Did they pay eveyone they owed?? When did the file bankruptcy and with who if they did?? was there anything leagally announced in the the newspaper --- I thought this was required by law....

If anybody knows where the folks that have done work for Federal Freight can now file a claim for money due to them can go would be nice... John D.
Hellcat

Pine Bluff, AR

#2 Mar 12, 2009
Texarkana Gazette Published: 03/12/2009

Bankruptcies

Arkansas and Texas bankruptcies for February

CHAPTER 11: Federal Freight Inc., Texarkana
gerald ragle

United States

#3 Mar 17, 2009
good luck gerald owes me 23,000 dollars
gerald ragle

United States

#4 Mar 17, 2009
how many times is mr. ragle gonna open companys-not pay his owner operators-close doors and open another ?????in ft.worth tx he had-united freight---united cargo---lonestar carrers---a co-op co. in texerkana.tx he had-united freight--federal freight-ragle solutions.his authory to haul govt. freight is under his ex-dauther-in laws name not his.the feds need to put him behind bars for a long time so he can see how it feel to be SCREWED like hes done thousands of poor people since the sixtys.
Gerald

Saint Charles, MO

#5 Mar 19, 2009
The problem with Gerald is the fact he has a habit of blaming everyone else for his problems, and acknowledging others that work for him that know better then him.

He rather piss them off off and they will quit or screw them out of their money and they will quit.. His day will come soon enough, everybody is watching him closer this time

Since: Sep 08

United States

#6 Mar 20, 2009
John

Boise, ID

#7 Apr 13, 2009
Gerald wrote:
The problem with Gerald is the fact he has a habit of blaming everyone else for his problems, and acknowledging others that work for him that know better then him.
He rather piss them off off and they will quit or screw them out of their money and they will quit.. His day will come soon enough, everybody is watching him closer this time

Gerald always blames everyone else but hisself for his problems
resqueme

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 15, 2009
With FFHS. Cant really tell whats going on completely. (got to shift threw the BS ) Paychecks are coming from a Bankrupt Attorney. No pay this past week, something about a freeze on their money. . A DO NOT load order has been placed on them buy the GOV. for no Libility Insurance. They say they have got the insurance now and are tring to get the order lifted. Who knows.
FEDERAL FREIGHT BANKRUPT

New York, NY

#9 Apr 22, 2009
Federal Freight gives the other companies that are involved with Government Freight a bad name, it is time for Federal Freight to just go away since their President doesn't have a clue what is required to operate legally
resqueme

San Antonio, TX

#10 Apr 23, 2009
and who is their president?
nobody

Cottonwood, AZ

#11 Apr 23, 2009
They are still in biz at the same location
resqueme

San Antonio, TX

#12 Apr 24, 2009
no paychecks again. 3 Fridays now. They claim lawyers have money tied up.
They claim to have insurance and the no-load order lifted but no money to run on.
WHATCHA THINK?
FEDERAL FREIGHT BANKRUPT

Tampa, FL

#13 Apr 25, 2009
As long as the office staff gets paid and no one else including their drivers the company continue to think things are okay -- No wonder certain employees and drivers have quit..

Isn't it a Criminal Offense if pay checks or payment checks are issued through the US Mail and they couldn't be cashed because of NSF Status?
If so why hasn't anyone been arrested at this company?

Maybe someone needs to report this type of crime to the District Attorney in Texas and give them all a wake up call for operating illegal....
texas guy

Burgin, KY

#14 Apr 26, 2009
all he needs is a good SR VP OF operations to make that co click :-) when david ran it in the ground by cutting rates. wow
Peter9999

Tampa, FL

#15 Apr 26, 2009
This company will be shutdown for operating illegal and the owner will spend time in jail before it is all over - Federal Freight has issued several bad checks in the State of Texas and currently being investigated for criminal offenses under Sec. 32.41 of the Penal Code of the Texas Statutes.
resqueme

San Antonio, TX

#16 Apr 27, 2009
You can not blame David. I worked with him at Riss International, R& R, and Federal Freight. David built FFHS up and they used all the profit to support United Freight and their BANDIT drivers.
Thats the problem, they tend to blame the latest office personal to leave the establishment for all the problems.
You should hear what is said about Russ, who recently left.He gave it his best shot.
you can only rob Peter to pay Paul so long before Peter goes broke.
texas guy

Burgin, KY

#17 Apr 27, 2009
resqueme wrote:
You can not blame David. I worked with him at Riss International, R& R, and Federal Freight. David built FFHS up and they used all the profit to support United Freight and their BANDIT drivers.
Thats the problem, they tend to blame the latest office personal to leave the establishment for all the problems.
You should hear what is said about Russ, who recently left.He gave it his best shot.
you can only rob Peter to pay Paul so long before Peter goes broke. true
true
lovin it

Burgin, KY

#18 Apr 28, 2009
resqueme wrote:
you can only rob Peter to pay Paul so long before Peter goes broke.
david did cut rates, i know for sure, i am in that nitch of biz..his rates were bad low.
resqueme

San Antonio, TX

#19 Apr 28, 2009
Thats odd, Of course,we have to shift threw all the BS that they throw our way. We were told that Gerald is lowering the rates now to be competitive. That are rates were to high. SLT and Bagget had lower rates therefore they were granted most of the loads.
Boy, dont know whats going on most the time.

lovin it

Burgin, KY

#20 Apr 28, 2009
resqueme wrote:
Thats odd, Of course,we have to shift threw all the BS that they throw our way. We were told that Gerald is lowering the rates now to be competitive. That are rates were to high. SLT and Bagget had lower rates therefore they were granted most of the loads.
Boy, dont know whats going on most the time.
i am talkin bout rates back b 4 stl came into business...texarkana 2 travis ca...most 6gran ..ff 3250...that was 2 yrs ago...but whatever, i dont work for them and wouldnt..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's Willie Granville? 9 hr None 11
scott Domanski 10 hr crazy 1
Enough is enough Justice for murders at PRISSY ... (Mar '14) 12 hr whoopigcutie 19
Where is Mica James? (Aka Smith, Crumpton, Cross) 13 hr whoopigcutie 13
Why dont black people tip! Sat Summerhill rd 16
News Pedestrian fatally hit by vehicle on U.S. 67 Jul 18 None 12
has anyone got mesed over by richard ward at wa... (Feb '12) Jul 15 big Ben 10

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages