Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

Comments (Page 591)

Showing posts 11,801 - 11,820 of16,769
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

It appears the whole world is against the forums wanna-be resident of Texas.

Sad that he lashes out so.

But then... that's how children get attention.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Texan/united states is not the"real"Texan.That' s a common tactic of a lot of people on Topix, assuming someones "Topix"name and making false posts.Pretty easy to do.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

No so much as are against you Fed, but then I can take more, and unlike you I will not tuck my tail and run to LA. Thanks waco.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Texan/united states is not the"real"Texan.That' s a common tactic of a lot of people on Topix, assuming someones "Topix"name and making false posts.Pretty easy to do.
The "real" Texan is not a REAL Texan... but a Yankee troll instigator.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

HF/KN Yes I am a REAL Texan, not a Yankee, and definatly not a troll or your head would be gone and your neck full of s--t.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

I miss Nijoni.

Whatever do you suppose he did with his wig and dress?

I bet he still has them.

Ahhh "Wanna-be"... a funny character is he.
REAL Texan

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Texan wrote:
HF/KN Yes I am a REAL Texan, not a Yankee, and definatly not a troll or your head would be gone and your neck full of s--t.
I am a REAL Texan, you are nothing but a Yankee troll instigator just like Fed said! Pu-c wanna-be, that's your new name.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Check the K.I.A.stats.Don't get the civil war confused with WWI, when influenza killed twenty million people.Here is a fact: more Northerners were killed in the Civil War, than Southerners.I'm not proud of it, but calling the Southerners a "bunch of wimps"diminishes not only them, but the North as well, which suffered horrendously.I'd hate to think that a " bunch of wimps"killed so many of my people.
No, the majority of deaths in the Civil War were from illness and infection. Huge numbers of recruits never even saw battle before they died in the camps.

I don't distinguish between the North and South dead. It was simply a bloodletting based in evil and ignorance. The tragic flaw in the American character that allowed it still hasn't been repaired even today.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

So now it's HF/KN/RT. Like I said you still have your head and I haven't s--t down you neck; no not a troll. Yankee, no, wrong again.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Well now it's HF/KN/RT. You still have your head, I haven't s--t down your neck, can't be a troll; Yankee,,,,,, no, wrong again.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the majority of deaths in the Civil War were from illness and infection. Huge numbers of recruits never even saw battle before they died in the camps.
I don't distinguish between the North and South dead. It was simply a bloodletting based in evil and ignorance. The tragic flaw in the American character that allowed it still hasn't been repaired even today.
You usually get an infection after you eat a bullet or some shrapnel.I think my facts are good.you seem to miss one fact.People like to kill each other.Reasons, be damned.That's why war isn't going out of style.

“I don't believe in mathematics”

Since: Aug 08

De Leon, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

That's a cynical view of humanity. The vast majority of people don't want to kill another person.

Wars are a way to organize the killing of innocents in order to accomplish the goals of evil and greed. Most people are too spineless and weakminded to resist. How else do you get normal human beings to kill someone they don't know and never did them harm?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Hezekiah wrote:
That's a cynical view of humanity. The vast majority of people don't want to kill another person.
Wars are a way to organize the killing of innocents in order to accomplish the goals of evil and greed. Most people are too spineless and weakminded to resist. How else do you get normal human beings to kill someone they don't know and never did them harm?
Considering how people"hate"to kill one another, they sure have managed to do a lot of it.
shuman

Ajax, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Get your FREE RX savings card upto 75% off on prescriptions at:

www.prescriptionpass.com
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

What's the difference between wrangler jeans and cacti?

On the cacti, the tiny pricks are on the outside!

What's the difference between nascar and a toilet bowl?

The pieces of shite make right turns in the toilet bowl!

The south will fall again.
Noo

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

So

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Texan wrote:
What's the difference between wrangler jeans and cacti?
On the cacti, the tiny pricks are on the outside!
What's the difference between nascar and a toilet bowl?
The pieces of shite make right turns in the toilet bowl!
The south will fall again.
Another post by the"fake"Texan.what' s the difference between Texas and all the northern states? Texas has a huge budget SURPLUS...the northern states have huge budget DEFICITS...and, Oooohhh yeah.....Texas has JOBS!! HAAAA!!
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Another post by the"fake"Texan.what' s the difference between Texas and all the northern states? Texas has a huge budget SURPLUS...the northern states have huge budget DEFICITS...and, Oooohhh yeah.....Texas has JOBS!! HAAAA!!
The worthless P.O.S. doesn't want to work anyway, so Texas doesn't need he/she/it around to stink up the place and cost taxpayers money.

I bet the 5 hardest years of the morons life was 3rd grade.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Another post by the"fake"Texan.what' s the difference between Texas and all the northern states? Texas has a huge budget SURPLUS...the northern states have huge budget DEFICITS...and, Oooohhh yeah.....Texas has JOBS!! HAAAA!!
I hate to break the news to you Waco, since you are so enamored with them... but BOTH of them are fake Texans.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Texan United States knows way too much about tiny p---ks, s--t, and toilet bowls. Had a lot of experiance with them haven't you. Your p---k's to small to impress the women, and you eat your own s--t out of your very own toilet bowl. that's got to be it. how else would you know so much about the subjects? HF you and Di need to get together and go to California, I understand it is the perfect place for you nuts and fruits.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,801 - 11,820 of16,769
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the Texarkana Forum right now

Search the Texarkana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 16 min Go Blue Forever 21,010
Steve Jones Still Missing 2 hr Outgo 32
3 years 13 hr Eddie at Weights 1
Float The River (Jun '12) 15 hr HardheadedMeSo 18
Suspect in bank hold-up arrested Wed tanftx 1
Ghetto/White trash ruining Texarkana (May '13) Tue NashFlash 43
Enough is enough Justice for murders at PRISSY ... Tue Really needs a brain 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

Texarkana Jobs

•••