Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2010
Clyde Z Thunderbolt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 14, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

1

In Texas, the Speaker of the House of Representatives is the third most important elected official.

Joe Straus currently holds that office and is running for it again.

Newly elected state representative George Lavender has publically admitted that he will support Joe Straus.

What do you know about Joe Staus? Here's who he is:

* Joe Straus is a liberal Republican RINO

* Joe Straus is pro-abortion. In fact, his rabbi sits on the board of San Antonio Planned Parenthood.

* According to Heritage Alliance, in the last legislative session in which he voted, Joe Straus voted with conservatives only 52% of the time, which was the second worst voting record among
Republicans.

* In fact, five Democrats were more conservative than Straus! His claim to be a conservative leader is laughable.

* He was elected in 2009 because of a coalition of turncoat Republicans and EVERY Democrat in the Texas House.

The Democrats originally elected Joe Straus as house speaker. He's now depending on the liberal Republican RINOs to get reelected.

And George Lavender, your Patriot-endorsed state representative, supports him.
paul blart

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 14, 2010
 
hAY FROST A FLOCK OF CROW JUST FLEW OVER .ME AND THE BOYS GOT THEM ALL.NOW I AM STOCKED TO OPEN THE [PITTY CROW CAFE].YOU ARE WELCOME ANY TIME.BRING SANDY !!!!!!!!!
Fred Wiffle - Proud Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 14, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Thought George Lavender was a conservative.

Or was that just to get campaign contributions during the election?
CamperSpecial

Longview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 14, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Awe shucks i bet he had a good time at the RV park friday, whoops.. did he even show? Hmm i'm sure there was plenty of karokee and coke going around without him, lots of promises were made i heard, get ready to get thrown out like yesterdays garbage folks, just because you helped them get elected dont mean your getting a job......
Dr Claude Balls

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 15, 2010
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Apparently Jeff Akin supports Straus too.
Crisco Goodshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 15, 2010
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Dr Claude Balls wrote:
Apparently Jeff Akin supports Straus too.
No.

Jeff says he's against Lavender and his pledge to Straus.

But Lavender has got himself and his fellow Patriots in a very bad situation.

And everybody's watching.
voter

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 16, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

CamperSpecial wrote:
Awe shucks i bet he had a good time at the RV park friday, whoops.. did he even show? Hmm i'm sure there was plenty of karokee and coke going around without him, lots of promises were made i heard, get ready to get thrown out like yesterdays garbage folks, just because you helped them get elected dont mean your getting a job......
Dear Camper Special,
George Lavender and all the newly ELECTED OFFICIALS did show. We had a fabulous time and no promises were made. Were you outside looking in eating crow? You poor little thang.Oh by the way,come January 3rd the Bowie County Courthouse in New Boston is getting a clean sweep house cleaning. Alot of vacancies will be filled! Maybe you and Carlow can put your applications in for janitor!
love not,
voter
doctor

Whitney, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 16, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mr Frost,it has come to my attention that you are posting under many names on this blog.Now that i have examined your posting ,it is alarming to me that you have a multiple personality disorder problem.I have just a couple of questions to ask of you .Did YOUR MOTHER BREAST FEED YOU ?.How long in your life did you wear a diaper?Do you wear a diaper now? Are you on any kind of mind altering drugs?Do you visit gay bars on occasion?Did you vote for Obama?The answer to these questions will help me evaluate your current behavior of multipal personalities.waiting for your reply. respecfully doc hollywood..........

Sulphur Sage

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 17, 2010
 

Judged:

3

2

1

doctor wrote:
Mr Frost,it has come to my attention that you are posting under many names on this blog.Now that i have examined your posting ,it is alarming to me that you have a multiple personality disorder problem.I have just a couple of questions to ask of you .Did YOUR MOTHER BREAST FEED YOU ?.How long in your life did you wear a diaper?Do you wear a diaper now? Are you on any kind of mind altering drugs?Do you visit gay bars on occasion?Did you vote for Obama?The answer to these questions will help me evaluate your current behavior of multipal personalities.waiting for your reply. respecfully doc hollywood..........
I am still worried about you. Frost is every where. Get help quick. Now you are wondering if I am Frost.
Transplant

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 20, 2010
 
Does your clean sweep include bringing Ms. Megason back to the Clerk's office?
voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Camper Special,
George Lavender and all the newly ELECTED OFFICIALS did show. We had a fabulous time and no promises were made. Were you outside looking in eating crow? You poor little thang.Oh by the way,come January 3rd the Bowie County Courthouse in New Boston is getting a clean sweep house cleaning. Alot of vacancies will be filled! Maybe you and Carlow can put your applications in for janitor!
love not,
voter
SOC

Idalou, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Transplant wrote:
Does your clean sweep include bringing Ms. Megason back to the Clerk's office?
<quoted text>
GREAT idea!!!!
voter

Merkel, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 20, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Transplant wrote:
Does your clean sweep include bringing Ms. Megason back to the Clerk's office?
<quoted text>
Lay in the weeds and watch !
yea

Merkel, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Transplant wrote:
Does your clean sweep include bringing Ms. Megason back to the Clerk's office?
<quoted text>
What goes around usually comes back around to bite your butt. Surely you know the old saying turn abouts fair play. But to tell you the truth I personally dont know. But what I do know is that she sure had alot of information on Carlow.
Bowie County Wolverine

Texarkana, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 20, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

yea wrote:
<quoted text>What goes around usually comes back around to bite your butt. Surely you know the old saying turn abouts fair play. But to tell you the truth I personally dont know. But what I do know is that she sure had alot of information on Carlow.
They put in a new sustation to power all the shredders running at the courthouse LOL. Maybe the courthouse will burn down with all the records in it, like the last one, so convenient all the original land owners families now cannot claim their land at RRRA/Texamericas as they were promised, when the land was seized by the government, since they can't prove they are owners or heirs Texamerica will just have to give it to the Mexicans.
Poindexter Wolfe

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 23, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bowie County Wolverine wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe the courthouse will burn down with all the records in it,
Anything to support a particular political viewpoint, right?
Democracy In Action

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 25, 2010
 

Judged:

4

2

1

Clyde Z Thunderbolt wrote:
In Texas, the Speaker of the House of Representatives is the third most important elected official.

Joe Straus currently holds that office and is running for it again.
Newly elected state representative George Lavender has publically admitted that he will support Joe Straus.

What do you know about Joe Staus? Here's who he is:

* Joe Straus is a liberal Republican RINO

* Joe Straus is pro-abortion. In fact, his rabbi sits on the board of San Antonio Planned Parenthood.

* According to Heritage Alliance, in the last legislative session in which he voted, Joe Straus voted with conservatives only 52% of the time, which was the second worst voting record among
Republicans.

* In fact, five Democrats were more conservative than Straus! His claim to be a conservative leader is laughable.

* He was elected in 2009 because of a coalition of turncoat Republicans and EVERY Democrat in the Texas House.

The Democrats originally elected Joe Straus as house speaker. He's now depending on the liberal Republican RINOs to get reelected.

And George Lavender, your Patriot-endorsed state representative, supports him.
Looks like Straus is clearly a RINO.

And will be reelected as speaker by RINOs.
Slip Mahoney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 26, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Democracy In Action wrote:
<quoted text>

Looks like Straus is clearly a RINO.

And will be reelected as speaker by RINOs.
It doesn't HAVE TO happen.
Clyde Z Thunderbolt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 9, 2010
 
In Texas, the Speaker of the House of Representatives is the third most important elected official.

Joe Straus currently holds that office and is running for it again.

Newly elected state representative George Lavender has publically admitted that he will support Joe Straus.

What do you know about Joe Staus? Here's who he is:

* Joe Straus is a liberal Republican RINO

* Joe Straus is pro-abortion. In fact, his rabbi sits on the board of San Antonio Planned Parenthood.

* According to Heritage Alliance, in the last legislative session in which he voted, Joe Straus voted with conservatives only 52% of the time, which was the second worst voting record among
Republicans.

* In fact, five Democrats were more conservative than Straus! His claim to be a conservative leader is laughable.

* He was elected in 2009 because of a coalition of turncoat Republicans and EVERY Democrat in the Texas House.

The Democrats originally elected Joe Straus as house speaker. He's now depending on the liberal Republican RINOs to get reelected.

And George Lavender, your Patriot-endorsed state representative, supports him.

Sunshine

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 9, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

If Lavender supports Straus for House Speaker,

He'll probably support him on other things as well.

Like homosexual marriage.

Those patriot boys are just going to have to get a little more liberal to play political ball with the fats cats down at the capitol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr JWRussell USRN 506
Do you support beer and wine sales in Texarkana... 1 hr KnotHead989 10
Debate: Ferguson - Texarkana, TX 2 hr Chief Walksalot 11
CHG diet in Texarkana 2 hr KnotHead989 5
What's Coming To Town? (Feb '14) 2 hr KnotHead989 174
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr Gasman 17,705
Mike Brown no choir boy. 6 hr Chief Walksalot 28

Search the Texarkana Forum:
•••
•••
Texarkana Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Texarkana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Texarkana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Texarkana News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Texarkana
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••