Springtown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

Wondering if anyone had any info on a wreck that happened on south stateline this evening. Some guy ran a stop sign coming from college hill and T-Boned a guy in a little car on the drivers side that was coming down from TX side..The car looked pretty bad was totalled and all and I'm wondering if all were ok. Heard there were kids in the truck that blew thru the stop sign
Big Nasty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2012

Judged:

I heard there was one kid that is involved. He is deaf,dumb and supposedly blind but rumor has it that kid can play a "mean" pinball game. Maybe it's cuz he can't see or hear all the distractions, i don't know. Hope he is ok.
just talking about it

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

Big Nasty wrote:
I heard there was one kid that is involved. He is deaf,dumb and supposedly blind but rumor has it that kid can play a "mean" pinball game. Maybe it's cuz he can't see or hear all the distractions, i don't know. Hope he is ok.
"Big Nasty" T R A S H
Big Nasty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

just talking about it wrote:
<quoted text> "Big Nasty" T R A S H
Well look who's trolling, if it isn't the gossiping piso chit. Good name describing you just talking about it, i hear that's about all you're good for is talking lol. Ohh well i can expect about as much from you considering who you are. Have a blessed morning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ghetto/White trash ruining Texarkana (May '13) 29 min Oak Hill Disciples 51
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fubar 17,819
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 22,248
Sheriff Prince: Why No Arrest In Double Homici... (Oct '13) 12 hr Ghjkl 1,302
Healthcare express chg diet 15 hr just wondering 5
What's Coming To Town? (Feb '14) 15 hr KnotHead989 177
I hate hate HATE Regions Bank! 19 hr hatingbanks 9

Search the Texarkana Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Texarkana Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••