Why do African Americans wear pants s...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just saying

Texarkana, AR

#25 Mar 4, 2014
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
<quoted text>LMWAO !! Your going to follow that up with a dick joke.......REALLY ?? I feel a CAT 5 chimpout coming from our distinguished AA Topix community any minute now.......Then what else is new, It's all they can do when faced with the hard truth about their race !!
Stay cool, fool.

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#26 Mar 5, 2014
Chief Walksanot wrote:
<quoted text>Oh what's wrong cry baby did somebody hurt mango tango and you being all upset
Whoever said I was hurt? LMAO
Kurt styles

Tampa, FL

#27 Oct 14, 2014
Because some of us have big dicks and can't wear Tight ass jeans riding up our ass and cuting our nuts off . And it look much better than having you pant up to your pecs . I dont think guy should wear then down to there kness but not tight as hell. Wear them loose below hips a little
robbie45

Tampa, FL

#28 Oct 14, 2014
It started in a prison when someone wanted another to know that that were you know willing to pull them down. When the got out on the streets someone though how cool pulled his pants down. If thay go to prison and pull their pants down hope thay have fun.
Tuffy

Texarkana, TX

#29 Oct 14, 2014
Kurt styles wrote:
Because some of us have big dicks and can't wear Tight ass jeans riding up our ass and cuting our nuts off . And it look much better than having you pant up to your pecs . I dont think guy should wear then down to there kness but not tight as hell. Wear them loose below hips a little
I know what you mean. I pack 15 inches and tight jeans cuts off the circulation to my balls.
mjmdotcom

Arlington, TX

#30 Nov 19, 2014
It started in prisons as a way for inmates to advertise they were available for gay sex, so basically anyone wearing sagging pants is letting anyone interested to know he is willing to let them have gay sex with them
cestein75501

Sherman, TX

#31 Nov 21, 2014
Those people that wear their are the low of the lowest. These people think it makes them big time gangbangers.
It all started in prison, it was to let other guys you are available for sex.
People that sag are nothing but jailhouse wanna be's who think it makes them look tuff.
Their ignorance makes me wish I could give them a giant wedgie.
Concerned Citizen

Benton, AR

#32 Jan 29, 2015
Grunt wrote:
Just curious what is so cool about wearing your pants to the crack of your ass? Looks so stupid. Someone has to empty my garbage! Get a life, grow up!
I dont think they're African Americans, most have never seen Africa, black and white Americans do it and it's a disgrace. Crack kills and makes most of sick to see theirs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What new restaurants does Texarkana need ? (Jul '13) Fri Sheila p 118
Fun Activities for Kids (Jun '11) Fri Clover 10
Poll Who's an honest attorney in Texarkana, TX? (Apr '08) Fri Ttt 320
corrupt judges in bowie county? Aug 27 Ttt 4
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) Aug 26 Southern Gypsy 789
William Tye you need to resign!!! Scumbag, Home... (Dec '11) Aug 23 Landy109 114
Walmart at redwater Aug 20 Refused 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages