Mayo Furniture---Are they a good comp...

Mayo Furniture---Are they a good company to work for?

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

Anonymous

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2011
As I job hunt, am intending to apply there. Just wondering if they are a decent company to work for ~and~ do they treat their employees fairly and do right by them?
The Cat

United States

#2 Jan 8, 2011
All I know is I purchased a Mayo sofa over 15 years ago, and it's time for a new one. This one would probably still be in fairly good shape if not for a puppy. It's been a good couch.
Larry calame

United States

#3 May 9, 2013
Just purchased sofa from estancia very comfortable conversational piece. Have had leather forever. Hot tired of leather furniture excited about new couch.
Drones over Mayo

United States

#4 May 9, 2013
All I know is there are some damn hot females that work there. Probably ezmart Nash girls caliber or higher yyyyyyyyy yea I would say higher. So did you get a job there? Since the thread is 2 years old update us!
Consumer Reporter

Texarkana, TX

#5 May 9, 2013
You could not find a finer company. Family business comprised of honest, hard-working people. You should be lucky to work there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Garage Sales (Jul '07) 7 hr JaySantos 4
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) Wed Stop the hate please 819
News Paula Hemby Wed Not Surprised 1
Golden Corral discrimination (Jul '15) Wed Not Surprised 17
News Crime stats skewed by some, police say Wed Not Surprised 2
Fun Activities for Kids (Jun '11) May 21 MOM5 12
News Man indicted in toddler injury case May 20 MeSo 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages