Did Rachael Pittman get away with MURDER
Wounded

Lewisburg, PA

#42 Jan 21, 2012
GAY BOB wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up wounded, Steve Jones or whatever you call yourself.
You don't know who anyone is on this site. Know one can prove who anyone is.
That is why the Leashers dropped their lawsuit.
They learned a lesson you are far too stupid to learn.

Besides you are gay and gay's matter not in my book.
They can be educated and they are still ignorant fools. imo!
Wounded

Lewisburg, PA

#43 Jan 21, 2012
Know one
Correction.
No One!

I read and laugh at you people all the time.
First the Eye is me then Amanda then the cat.
Then hello I thought I was every body.
But we know I'm no gay Bob. ;')
Nothing gay about me at all.
I know Lonnie Johnson wanted me to be gay.
That is all the low scum could talk about one the way to bi-state. Gay. You best be happy he didn't have you.
Waite! Mabey the two of you would have done well.
I bet you and Lonnie could have worked out a deal if only he'd gotten some head from you.
He couldn't get that from me.

He could get slapped up side his head. He still can.
Just the facts mam!
Will

London, UK

#44 Feb 1, 2012
Broken6377 wrote:
<quoted text>
well dont keep us waiting! Im listening :)
Don't hold your breath on that one. Wrong, wrong, wrong, rumor!
Wink Tidwell

Texarkana, TX

#45 Feb 2, 2012
Fed Up wrote:
What has become of the girl that murdered the Doss family?What a country, you can murder a woman and her two children and there is nothing said and please don't give me the crap that she is under aged.
Her family is probably connected somehow: If it were your or my daughter who CONFESSED, she would have already been sentenced to death by lethal injection by a judge....who don't really follow ANY law, they just decide what THEY want to do.... Follow the money....who has her family donated political fund to? Who in her family is connected to ANY fire department? A fireman sets 7 arson fires and gets off without even a slap on the wrist!!!??? Our crooked county judge stays while the county clerk who told the truth get trashed! We gotta get rid of ALL THESE PEOPLE, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER! But first, take away their MONEY! Lets start petitions to roll back EVERY DAMN TAX THE COUNTY AND CITIES COLLECT; THEN WATCH THESE PEOPLE LEAVE AND GET INTO SOME OTHER FORM OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#46 Feb 2, 2012
Wink Tidwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Her family is probably connected somehow: If it were your or my daughter who CONFESSED, she would have already been sentenced to death by lethal injection by a judge....who don't really follow ANY law, they just decide what THEY want to do.... Follow the money....who has her family donated political fund to? Who in her family is connected to ANY fire department? A fireman sets 7 arson fires and gets off without even a slap on the wrist!!!??? Our crooked county judge stays while the county clerk who told the truth get trashed! We gotta get rid of ALL THESE PEOPLE, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER! But first, take away their MONEY! Lets start petitions to roll back EVERY DAMN TAX THE COUNTY AND CITIES COLLECT; THEN WATCH THESE PEOPLE LEAVE AND GET INTO SOME OTHER FORM OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!!!!!
Right on all accounts!!!!I have been watching this and wanting to know since May,you are right why has it taken this long?Something needs to be done to stop all of this.
joe

Hattiesburg, MS

#47 Feb 2, 2012
just wondering, what happened that she'd do something like that? How was she manipulated? was she troubled?
sadden

Dallas, TX

#48 Feb 2, 2012
I live here.thanks to her i no longer take teens in my home when they need help.her actions make us all afraid now of our own neighbors and so called friends in this town
sadden

Dallas, TX

#49 Feb 2, 2012
Look she isnt going to get off on her parents connections, they r no bodys. They didnt do any thing to any one. And she has to be sentanced away from here. Why r you all wondering about a court trial? There shoulde be no trial! They all ready know shes guilty. She is not right and damn right evil. Poor little children died behind her evil ways.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#50 Feb 2, 2012
sadden wrote:
Look she isnt going to get off on her parents connections, they r no bodys. They didnt do any thing to any one. And she has to be sentanced away from here. Why r you all wondering about a court trial? There shoulde be no trial! They all ready know shes guilty. She is not right and damn right evil. Poor little children died behind her evil ways.
I agree with you,I think people want to know why it has taken so long
musicman

United States

#51 Feb 2, 2012
sadden wrote:
Look she isnt going to get off on her parents connections, they r no bodys. They didnt do any thing to any one. And she has to be sentanced away from here. Why r you all wondering about a court trial? There shoulde be no trial! They all ready know shes guilty. She is not right and damn right evil. Poor little children died behind her evil ways.
Everybody deserves a trial, this is America not Nazi Germany!! As I have stated before, I know this child and her family. Rachel is not evil, she was in a dark place, manipulated by an adult woman that she loved and trusted. IF she did do what she confessed to and is not confessing to protect her family then that needs to be considered. She knew that she was in no danger of being discovered..
enlightenment

Nacogdoches, TX

#52 Feb 2, 2012
Seriously.. Some of the comments on here might be the most ridiculous stuff I've read.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#53 Feb 2, 2012
East Texas neighbors reacted to a local teenager that faces capital murder charges in the deaths of three people.

Several Redwater area residents say they know 17-year-old Rachel Pittman and don't believe she did it.

Pattie and Terry Dodd say they have known Pittman for over 10 years and considered her like a granddaughter. "Her mama came to us right after she confessed because she knew we would be heartbroken," says Pattie. "She would come over and I would say ‘Rachel why do you want to spend time with this old woman and man?' and she would say ‘Because I love you'.

At the time of the murders, Pittman lived next to the Dodd's home, about a half mile from the Doss's home. "She lived right behind that privacy fence and she never never done anything wrong," says Terry.

The Dodds say Pittman knew the victims. "She kept them kids and worked for that woman," says Pattie. "I do think they need to investigate it more because there is no way. She didn't do it herself. There is no way.

The Bowie County sheriff's department officially charged Pittman as an adult Thursday in the deaths of 34-year-old Amanda Doss, and her two children, 11-year-old Guinevere Doss and 8-year-old Texas Johnson. Investigators say the three were murdered in their home before a fire was set to cover up the crime. Police say because she was 16 at the time of the crime, Pittman will not be eligible for the death penalty if convicted. But she could face life in prison. Pittman is being held under a $3 million bond in Bowie County. Police say they are still investigating this case.

KSLA News 12 tried repeatedly to get additional information on the case from Bowie County District Attorney Jerry Rochelle but no calls were returned.
Wounded

Lititz, PA

#54 Feb 3, 2012
enlightenment wrote:
Seriously.. Some of the comments on here might be the most ridiculous stuff I've read.
Yes but they are true if they are kicking Bowie county and the Texas Rangers.
Just the facts mam!
Wounded

Lititz, PA

#55 Feb 3, 2012
musicman wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody deserves a trial, this is America not Nazi Germany!! As I have stated before, I know this child and her family. Rachel is not evil, she was in a dark place, manipulated by an adult woman that she loved and trusted. IF she did do what she confessed to and is not confessing to protect her family then that needs to be considered. She knew that she was in no danger of being discovered..
:Everybody deserves a trial, this is America not Nazi Germany!!:
It is once you are in a Bowie county court room with their corrupt DA's and Judges.
Just the facts mam!
Wounded

Lititz, PA

#56 Feb 3, 2012
Wink Tidwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Her family is probably connected somehow: If it were your or my daughter who CONFESSED, she would have already been sentenced to death by lethal injection by a judge....who don't really follow ANY law, they just decide what THEY want to do.... Follow the money....who has her family donated political fund to? Who in her family is connected to ANY fire department? A fireman sets 7 arson fires and gets off without even a slap on the wrist!!!??? Our crooked county judge stays while the county clerk who told the truth get trashed! We gotta get rid of ALL THESE PEOPLE, ONE WAY OR ANOTHER! But first, take away their MONEY! Lets start petitions to roll back EVERY DAMN TAX THE COUNTY AND CITIES COLLECT; THEN WATCH THESE PEOPLE LEAVE AND GET INTO SOME OTHER FORM OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY!!!!!
Dang! What's this poster Smoking?
Bet he got it from Charles Green?
Wounded

Lititz, PA

#57 Feb 3, 2012
Kit 56 wrote:
<quoted text>Right on all accounts!!!!I have been watching this and wanting to know since May,you are right why has it taken this long?Something needs to be done to stop all of this.
Scrappy Holmes and due process of law.
You know I would say more but I won't.
People never believe the truth.
Just the facts mam!
dontheoutlaw64

Dallas, TX

#58 Feb 4, 2012
Rumormill wrote:
From a good source she is getting off bc it may have been a crime of passion and she was manipulated. Thats all I can say here
I'm in Texarkana and have a very reliable source and your source must have been drunk. They will get her for killing the two kids and there was no passion.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59 Feb 4, 2012
dontheoutlaw64 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm in Texarkana and have a very reliable source and your source must have been drunk. They will get her for killing the two kids and there was no passion.
im with you on that! Where is the passion?
Tiffers

Eagle, ID

#60 Mar 9, 2012
I got to meet Rachel while she was being transferred to Bowie County Jail. She was a very sweet girl, believes in Jesus Christ, we even prayed together. I don't believe she did this on her own. Someone else is involved that she is protecting and taking the fall for them. More investigations need to be done. I don't see this child being able to kill 2 children and they'r mom.
Another Friend

Olive Branch, MS

#61 Mar 9, 2012
Tiffers wrote:
I got to meet Rachel while she was being transferred to Bowie County Jail. She was a very sweet girl, believes in Jesus Christ, we even prayed together. I don't believe she did this on her own. Someone else is involved that she is protecting and taking the fall for them. More investigations need to be done. I don't see this child being able to kill 2 children and they'r mom.
she did do it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Carter Kathy Hicks affair 4 hr texasgirl1 13
Why Do Blacks Act Like Animals (Mar '12) Fri nipsyrascal 292
Dr. Dan Price ??? What happened??? (Dec '09) Fri dorajonesstine 83
Mike Carter (Sep '14) Feb 23 Tracy 26
The andy griffith show is communist propaganda Feb 22 Long live Mayberry 7
why doesnt texarkana have any strip clubs (Sep '10) Feb 20 Texarkanacc 41
I have a question. Feb 20 Denton McKinney 4

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages