Just What the State of Texas Needs Most

Just What the State of Texas Needs Most

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

Wounded

AOL

#1 Mar 26, 2011
http://www.khou.com/news/-Houston-lawmaker-pu...

I support the bill. It will save life and stop police abuse also.
One has already been protected of his crimes on the citizen here in Bowie county.
Just the facts mam!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 27, 2011
Wounded wrote:
http://www.khou.com/news/-Hous ton-lawmaker-pushes-for-state- wide-smoking-ban-114064314.htm l

I support the bill. It will save life and stop police abuse also.
One has already been protected of his crimes on the citizen here in Bowie county.
Just the facts mam!
I don't need you, or the law, or anyone else looking after my life. It's none of your business. The government can't even take care of the basic core functions, read responsibilities, every office holder swears an oath to. Yet they want to govern every little facet of my life. Get real, no more BS to cover their inability to do their jobs.
Wounded

AOL

#3 Mar 27, 2011
96inch wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need you, or the law, or anyone else looking after my life. It's none of your business. The government can't even take care of the basic core functions, read responsibilities, every office holder swears an oath to. Yet they want to govern every little facet of my life. Get real, no more BS to cover their inability to do their jobs.
Thank You!
"swears an oath "
Yet documents prove they lie!

OF all you have posted. This is it. "their inability to do their jobs."

When people as I can document the corruption and the lie's and nothing is done to stop our officials the BS is there.
Much of it comes from those like you. JMO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Granville thread. 6 hr Willie Granville 35
Ape in HEALS (Nov '16) 6 hr Willie Granville 85
Wake village 14 hr MeSo 4
look for someone (Mar '11) Sun Look for love 6
Steve Jones Sep 18 Willie Granville 4
Poll will Topiramate make you high... my son takes this (Aug '08) Sep 17 Nickeyscott35 52
Frost's bar license suspended (Nov '11) Sep 17 Anonymous 23

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages