jeff on 106.3
tired of Idiots

Kansas City, MO

#1 Sep 19, 2012
Everyone is talking about Jeff Akins they should the look at the dumbass on 106.3. Now those sponsors should really re-consider spending any money with that radio group. This guy is a dirtbag
Mierda

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2012
Something seems off with the accusation.

Why is it she's the only one claiming this, when he works with and around so many women?

I smell a rat. Sexual harassment is one of the easiest things to throw out there with no proof, and suddenly you're innocent until proven guilty.
Dark Conservative

Atlanta, GA

#3 Sep 20, 2012
I have heard that one of the JAC members are behind this because 106.3 has been exposing Lacy, bit by bit, on several occassions.

Wouldn't suprise me, It is no secret that Glen Johnson (Jeff Akins real close buddy) has been getting really steamed at 106.03 for exposing his good friend Mr. Lacy.
tired of Idiots

Kansas City, MO

#4 Sep 20, 2012
Dark Conservative wrote:
I have heard that one of the JAC members are behind this because 106.3 has been exposing Lacy, bit by bit, on several occassions.

Wouldn't suprise me, It is no secret that Glen Johnson (Jeff Akins real close buddy) has been getting really steamed at 106.03 for exposing his good friend Mr. Lacy.
When did Jeff expose Lacy? Texarkana Gazette said lawsuit was filed over a year ago. Are you saying that they had someone file a false lawsuit to get back at him? Don't know that much about this guy, but if he had any political pull he would be more known in Texarkana. He works for a station that is known by few - at best. He is a nobody that sounds like only speaks pig slur.
Dark Conservative

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 20, 2012
tired of Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Jeff expose Lacy? Texarkana Gazette said lawsuit was filed over a year ago. Are you saying that they had someone file a false lawsuit to get back at him? Don't know that much about this guy, but if he had any political pull he would be more known in Texarkana. He works for a station that is known by few - at best. He is a nobody that sounds like only speaks pig slur.
He exposed lacy on several occassions, most recently about his fake degrees. Apparenlty, the JAC want some payback for 106.3 from revealing the truth about their poster boy, the nice Christian people they are. GET REAL! lol
Giggles

Texarkana, AR

#6 Sep 20, 2012
I can't stand the current administration as much as the next sane person, but this reeks of ridiculous insane conspiracy theory to me.

I'm sure there will be some tertiary hearsay or other concrete evidence posted that will prove that Jeff is the most Dr. Evil-ish person in Bowie County. Until then I just wanted to point out that everything I've read about Jeff Akin up until now reads like he attempted to lead a well-intended movement of people that improperly vetted a few candidates. That resulted in poor management of our sweet beautiful county. His ideals and pride may not allow him to denounce a candidate he took part in getting elected, but that's human nature. Any one of you would probably be in the same boat if you took more part in the political process in a meaningful way, other than griping on an internet forum.

Many of you voted Mr. Lacy into his current position without any research of your own. You counted on someone else to guide you to the right decision without considering that your misplaced faith might backfire. To top it all off, you did it for the sake of "change". If that's how you operate your life and business on a day-to-day basis whatever happens to you is just exactly what you deserve.

I have some ocean-front property for sale. I'll let you guess where it is.

Now let's play "Yell at the troll until he goes away". Start!
abc

Texarkana, TX

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Giggles wrote:
I can't stand the current administration as much as the next sane person, but this reeks of ridiculous insane conspiracy theory to me.
I'm sure there will be some tertiary hearsay or other concrete evidence posted that will prove that Jeff is the most Dr. Evil-ish person in Bowie County. Until then I just wanted to point out that everything I've read about Jeff Akin up until now reads like he attempted to lead a well-intended movement of people that improperly vetted a few candidates. That resulted in poor management of our sweet beautiful county. His ideals and pride may not allow him to denounce a candidate he took part in getting elected, but that's human nature. Any one of you would probably be in the same boat if you took more part in the political process in a meaningful way, other than griping on an internet forum.
Many of you voted Mr. Lacy into his current position without any research of your own. You counted on someone else to guide you to the right decision without considering that your misplaced faith might backfire. To top it all off, you did it for the sake of "change". If that's how you operate your life and business on a day-to-day basis whatever happens to you is just exactly what you deserve.
I have some ocean-front property for sale. I'll let you guess where it is.
Now let's play "Yell at the troll until he goes away". Start!
Oh good grief what a load of crap !!!!
huh

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2012
What's this about sexual harrassment?
Giggles

Texarkana, AR

#9 Sep 20, 2012
abc wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good grief what a load of crap !!!!
Protip: An internet troll is generally an attention seeking individual who will post arguments with people on message boards with the hopes of riling up emotions or getting negative feedback. The number one way to stop an internet troll is...
tired of Idiots

Kansas City, MO

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Giggles wrote:
I can't stand the current administration as much as the next sane person, but this reeks of ridiculous insane conspiracy theory to me.

I'm sure there will be some tertiary hearsay or other concrete evidence posted that will prove that Jeff is the most Dr. Evil-ish person in Bowie County. Until then I just wanted to point out that everything I've read about Jeff Akin up until now reads like he attempted to lead a well-intended movement of people that improperly vetted a few candidates. That resulted in poor management of our sweet beautiful county. His ideals and pride may not allow him to denounce a candidate he took part in getting elected, but that's human nature. Any one of you would probably be in the same boat if you took more part in the political process in a meaningful way, other than griping on an internet forum.

Many of you voted Mr. Lacy into his current position without any research of your own. You counted on someone else to guide you to the right decision without considering that your misplaced faith might backfire. To top it all off, you did it for the sake of "change". If that's how you operate your life and business on a day-to-day basis whatever happens to you is just exactly what you deserve.

I have some ocean-front property for sale. I'll let you guess where it is.

Now let's play "Yell at the troll until he goes away". Start!
Yeah, no one is responsible for their own actions. It is always a conspiracy! Not. How about people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Haha! Or what goes around comes around. Haha! Or before you start complaining about your neighbors yard make sure the weeds are out of your yard. Haha. Or lately, karma is a you no what.. HA HA

If I'm not mistaken Christians are sinners too. That's why Jesus died for them.

Idiots no wonder this nation is such bad shape.
curious

Texarkana, TX

#11 Sep 21, 2012
Giggles wrote:
<quoted text>
Protip: An internet troll is generally an attention seeking individual who will post arguments with people on message boards with the hopes of riling up emotions or getting negative feedback. The number one way to stop an internet troll is...
I think you just trolled this forum with your original post defending Jeff. At least I hope you are trolling...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haley haywood 5 hr Terry 1
Missy Haywood 5 hr Chap 1
What's the deal on big drug bust? 7 hr Willie Granville 17
Steve Jones Topix 18 hr Willie Granville 1
Good morning..... Mar 21 MeSo 2
Mike Carter Kathy Hicks affair Mar 21 First husband 31
Poll vote for bowie county commissioner pct1 (Jun '08) Mar 21 Mikey 600

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages