They are here
The Zygote

United States

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Been seeing these Predator Drones around Wake Village here lately. One was low enough the other day I could have swatted it had I had a ball bat. The economy is crumbling, the military has slowly been pairing up with the friendly local law enforcement. A lot of people are saying Obama is a reptilian but that's just not true man, he is a dang hybrid and it's obvious to anyone with any common sense. Let's face it folks, the U.S. is swirling like a old turd in the toilet. They're poisoning our waters with fluoride and poisoning our crops with Genetically modified organisms and not to forget about that Bovine beef, that's why these kids are growing up way to young nowadays. Another thing is they are constantly spraying chemtrails, now more and more you hear about supervirus'. Did anyone else notice the local pharmacies couldn't even keep tamaflu stocked this year. That's just another poison the pump in people like the vaccines and antibiotics. Hope you can live off the land, for those that are government dependent you are screwed. Just imagine walmart and the local grocery stores with empty shelves, within days total chaos will erupt and mob mentality will set in, dog eat do if he don't get eat first. Now go have yourself a supe fine day fellow.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 6, 2013
What worries me is the coming food riots after the total crop failures. Civil unrest is on the way. They spray heavy with those chemtrails these days. But not many seem to notice. Its really called "cloud seeding" but seeded with what? I have not seen any drones but nothing these days surprises me. And still innocent people get targeted/bullied everyday, its the new sick game in town! What in the world is going on here...?
Cisco

Texarkana, TX

#3 Mar 6, 2013
Sick people are very much around.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 7, 2013
Cisco That is very much true, sad but true....
Tootles

Texarkana, TX

#5 Mar 7, 2013
I see sick people.
Patsy

Russellville, AR

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Very sick people on here. Some will believe anything. So very sad.
Denver

Texarkana, TX

#7 Mar 7, 2013
Patsy wrote:
Very sick people on here. Some will believe anything. So very sad.
Yep, some will believe anything. Some have no mind of their own.
Tootles

Denver, PA

#8 Mar 10, 2013
Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, some will believe anything. Some have no mind of their own.
That's true.
I Was Cloned

United States

#9 Mar 13, 2013

Stay vigilant my friends!!!! Stay vigilant!!!!!!

Who ever guessed they come from from Mars? I would say that Mars is too close and that these are only artifacts of things that passed away on the travels to and from Earth.Stay vigilant my friends!!!! Stay vigilant!!!!!!

The last intelligence I received was that there will be a full scale invasion before the next New Moon. Stay vigilant my friends! Stay vigilant!

Could be they are planning to clone the following Famous people and invade Vegas, not like I'm "in the know" BUT I have my resources.
James Hendricks
Elvis Prestley
Janet Jopslin
Napolian "KID" Dynomite
Chuck and Murvin Bury
Any one of The Beagles
Michael Jaxin
Justine Beiber

Seems there was a lot more to Rocky Raccoon than just a raccoon getting shot. These hollywould bass turds have been putting it in yo face forever and Meri 'Kans are just too dumb to see it. They're too busy trying to analyze subliminal messages when the writing has been on the mutha luvin wall all alonG!!!!

I Was Cloned

United States

#10 Mar 13, 2013
Renee Barnett wrote:
What worries me is the coming food riots after the total crop failures. Civil unrest is on the way. They spray heavy with those chemtrails these days. But not many seem to notice. Its really called "cloud seeding" but seeded with what? I have not seen any drones but nothing these days surprises me. And still innocent people get targeted/bullied everyday, its the new sick game in town! What in the world is going on here...?
I want you to hop upon the train that is setting a course to dismantle the mogul "bio-seed" giant!!! Steady be the course!!!
I will see you there!! Bring a heirloom seed nation back from the brink of morphed transhuman idiot dissidents!!!!
Stay vigilant my friend!!!! Stay vigilant!!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/occupymonsanto

Since: Feb 11

Like my nuts?

#11 Mar 13, 2013
Think it's time for all you "Doomsday Preppers" to BUG OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Collins or her man. Thu Justme 12
Cheri lawson Thu None 2
Dr. Sharma Jun 21 MrsVA 1
does anyone hear know paula richmond? (Jun '11) Jun 21 Dylan 33
Why does Windstream suck so much? (Jan '13) Jun 21 Slh97 29
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) Jun 19 Garylane 825
Poll will Topiramate make you high... my son takes this (Aug '08) Jun 18 The Mark Craig 50

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages