Sheriff Prince: Why No Arrest In Double Homicide At Prissy Chrissy Ranch?

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

First Prev
of 71
Next Last
3sides2everystor y

Texarkana, TX

#1 Oct 30, 2013
Is Skye Hargrove getting preferential treatment in the hush-hush investigation of the double homicide he committed at Prissy Chrissy Ranch? Do you think the average citizen would be allowed to roam free and armed after shooting down two unarmed people in his yard, one of them a young woman? Shouldn't this be handled as a criminal investigation until the facts have been gathered?
If you aren't wealthy, you would be arrested for less than this.
I'm worried that Mr. Hargrove's judgment is questionable, to say the least, and until there are answers as to why he shot and killed two people, failure to arrest him potentially puts the citizens of Bowie County at risk.
JustAskin

Texarkana, TX

#2 Oct 30, 2013
I have seen several people say they were 'unarmed'. Has this been verified by the police? I may have missed it in the news, so just wondering where that information was coming from.
3sides2everystor y

Texarkana, TX

#3 Oct 30, 2013
According to Sheriff James Prince, and as published in Tuesday's Texarkana Gazette and other reports, no weapons were found near the victims as of late Monday.
I want to know how close Skye Hargrove was to the victims when he shot them, where on the body they were shot, etc. Were body temperatures taken soon after the arrival of investigators, to determine time of death?
I also hope to learn that blood and urine samples were taken from Hargrove to see if he was drunk or drugged.
This case should be treated as a crime until the evidence indicates otherwise. Skye Hargrove should have been treated just as any other citizen would be.
JankyJeff

Texarkana, AR

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Innocent until proven guilty. My understanding is that there are "No Trespassing" signs posted everywhere on this property. This would indicate that this tragedy is a failure of judgement on the parts of the deceased.
What ever

Texarkana, TX

#5 Oct 30, 2013
Nineteen yr old girl shot and killed wow I guess this makes ole Skye a hero,he gunned down a little girl,what a threat she was.
3sides2everystor y

Texarkana, TX

#6 Oct 30, 2013
JankyJeff, if it was dark, how could they see these "No Trespassing" signs? When did simple trespassing become punishable by instant death? Dang, I'm surprised my neighborhood isn't littered with the corpses of several dozen Jehovah's Witnesses and kids selling Girl Scout cookies!
Innocent until proven guilty does not mean no arrest should ever be made until after a conviction is obtained, does it?
A lot will be understood when we learn more details that aren't yet released. There's nothing good to be gained from trashing the names of the deceased.
If we get a fair and thorough investigation of why a presumably grown man would shoot and kill these two people, one a rather small young woman, maybe it will exonerate the shooter.
At this point, that investigation is not complete, and I'm still wondering what kind of person would shoot down these two human beings, regardless of their social standing.
take up for myself

United States

#7 Oct 30, 2013
19 years old and out with a man nearly twice her age.She was so loved by her kids ,parents and grandparents.Then why was she not at home with all these people that loved her so much!!!.When it comes to my life or somebody up to no good,you damn well bet ,i am going to take care of myself.All of you know just like I do ,that this was going to be a robbery.If their car broke down ,there were plenty other houses on that road that sat right on the highway to go to.I would not wait for someone to harm me first.I will never feel sorry for a dope head that is so low that they steal from other people to feed their weak ass.I don't even know these people,but i would take care of myself first
REALLY

New Boston, TX

#8 Oct 30, 2013
3sides2everystory wrote:
According to Sheriff James Prince, and as published in Tuesday's Texarkana Gazette and other reports, no weapons were found near the victims as of late Monday.
I want to know how close Skye Hargrove was to the victims when he shot them, where on the body they were shot, etc. Were body temperatures taken soon after the arrival of investigators, to determine time of death?
I also hope to learn that blood and urine samples were taken from Hargrove to see if he was drunk or drugged.
This case should be treated as a crime until the evidence indicates otherwise. Skye Hargrove should have been treated just as any other citizen would be.
i would like to interject my opinion as to Sheriff Prince-He does not do things according to the law hw does it according to what he wants what favors he can give to the in crowd and whether or not his officers feel like it or not.he only investigates if he thinks it is going to get him a pat on the back and if he does not like you and you come up missing he disregards info instead of investigating each and every lead but of course he can tell whats credible or not just by listening no need to investigate so dont hold your breath for him to truly be your sheriff of bowie county unles his officers want to or gets tired of playing with his eyeball and hanging out at their girlfriends house.
What ever

Texarkana, TX

#9 Oct 30, 2013
take up for myself wrote:
19 years old and out with a man nearly twice her age.She was so loved by her kids ,parents and grandparents.Then why was she not at home with all these people that loved her so much!!!.When it comes to my life or somebody up to no good,you damn well bet ,i am going to take care of myself.All of you know just like I do ,that this was going to be a robbery.If their car broke down ,there were plenty other houses on that road that sat right on the highway to go to.I would not wait for someone to harm me first.I will never feel sorry for a dope head that is so low that they steal from other people to feed their weak ass.I don't even know these people,but i would take care of myself first

Boy aren't you a wise person,what a heart...I hope someone you care about never has this happen to them.
Also all the facts have not come out yet,are you sure they were there to rob him? Are there a lot of homes around where there car was parked,humm been living out here for many years and there is not as many homes as you are saying.yea oh heartless that is so wise,also you don't know crap!
3sides2everystor y

Texarkana, TX

#10 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah, take up, she was 19, he was 35, you heard on topix that they used drugs, so there's no point in even questioning why the person killing them did it. He's got money, they don't; why, we shouldn't even waste law enforcement's time with an investigation.
Never mind that most of us would be arrested and investigated, shucks, anybody that wants to should be able to shoot that unarmed 35-year-old man, and dang, an unarmed 19-year-old girl that was with him should unquestionably be considered a threat to the life of a 25-year-old man who lives on a ranch, any fool ought to see there's no explanation needed, not even you. Why, she being with a man nearly twice her age is a valid reason to just cut them both down, no questions asked.
You know, this is so easy, I've already got you figured out for what you are just from one small post on topix. But, I'll be reasonable and respectable, and just let you ponder what that means.
take up for myself

United States

#11 Oct 30, 2013
What ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy aren't you a wise person,what a heart...I hope someone you care about never has this happen to them.
Also all the facts have not come out yet,are you sure they were there to rob him? Are there a lot of homes around where there car was parked,humm been living out here for many years and there is not as many homes as you are saying.yea oh heartless that is so wise,also you don't know crap!
Heart has nothing to do with it.Staying alive against dope heads does.I also raised my family better and they do know right from wrong.I have lived out here all my life and i do know how many houses are on that road.HELL, you have awhole sub division there before you get to prissy chrissy coming off highway 67and if you are coming from the south before you get to prissy chrissy,you have plenty of houses to stop at.You dont have to stop and walk 300 to 400 yards off the road.I know i would have done the same thing if you were on my property and trying to cause me harm.You can judge me all you want because i dont care.I have nothing for people who are so weak that they have to rob from other people that work and try to have something.homicide NO.taking care of youself YES
REALLY

New Boston, TX

#12 Oct 30, 2013
3sides2everystory wrote:
Yeah, take up, she was 19, he was 35, you heard on topix that they used drugs, so there's no point in even questioning why the person killing them did it. He's got money, they don't; why, we shouldn't even waste law enforcement's time with an investigation.
Never mind that most of us would be arrested and investigated, shucks, anybody that wants to should be able to shoot that unarmed 35-year-old man, and dang, an unarmed 19-year-old girl that was with him should unquestionably be considered a threat to the life of a 25-year-old man who lives on a ranch, any fool ought to see there's no explanation needed, not even you. Why, she being with a man nearly twice her age is a valid reason to just cut them both down, no questions asked.
You know, this is so easy, I've already got you figured out for what you are just from one small post on topix. But, I'll be reasonable and respectable, and just let you ponder what that means.
so you know alot of facts to be so judging of all these people on here well i know for fact the guy was on meth and i know of several other houses alot closer to the road than the ranch all they had to do was walk as far down the road as they did that long driveway and between the two i am quite sure at least one had a cell phone as that seems to be the most important things in the lives of young people and how much money someone has or does not have is senseless to even bring up. everyone has an opportunity to live their life to the best of their ability and dont condemn folks for working hard so they can have something in life instead of partaking in a habit they obviously can not afford, once you choose drugs especially meth over your children then you cant turn around and say we should all overlook that fact is ridiculous. fact is they were where they did not belong and if you are all hyped up on meth you dont need a weapon because your judgement is off and you think you are superman and bulletproof so go ahead and try to make everyone believe they were innocently trespassing on someone elses property they were not there for any good reason
Only God Can Judge People

Texarkana, TX

#13 Oct 30, 2013
First,i would like to say its sad that some one lost their life,no matter who it is.but come on people,if some one is walking up and knocking on my door for help I would call the cops,if I didnt know what they was there for and or feel safe seeing what they wanted,but any one in this world knows if some one is breaking in and or jackn my stuff that I have worked hard for or is min,not theirs id shoot their asses too,point blank.yes something does sound fishy,but until proven guilty no he shouldnt be in jail,they had no buissness there on the ranch,(at all unless invited)...every one needs to think about the mean cruel shit they say bcus they wasnt there to know the truth its your thought,only god and the 3 of them know the truth,its sad for all the families,loosing loved ones is hard,and skye will half to live with that for ever,and while people are sayn she has two babies YES that is heartbreaking,but the thing is she should have been with those babies not out strolling around,there is people every day that die that has kids,so it doesnt make it o he is a sorry sob bcus he killed a young mom.every one should be happy the babies wasnt with her.com mon since.GOD BLESS THEM ALL AND THEIR FAMILLIES.while others need to grow up and think about if it was you unstead of skye.dont lie either.

Texarkana, TX

#14 Oct 30, 2013
You would have done the same,i know I would have...so until you go to school to be in law inforcement or are working this case shut up you can speak all day but it doesnt mean a thing.

Texarkana, TX

#15 Oct 30, 2013
What ever wrote:
Nineteen yr old girl shot and killed wow I guess this makes ole Skye a hero,he gunned down a little girl,what a threat she was.
She was a women yes a young women but not a little girl,also is she not a mom?what makes it okay to be out at that time chilling,or to do drugs like was In her system,ok?rather then being with her LITTLE KIDS???
take up for myself

United States

#16 Oct 30, 2013
3sides2everystory wrote:
I am so glad you have me figure out from my post.I guess you know by now that i dont bull sh&t around.I also dont do drugs and guess what ,I work for what i have.
whatever

Dallas, TX

#17 Oct 30, 2013
This is my opion what i have been hearing i belived that the muder killer should have been arrested on the spot if its ture what I'm hearing about him shooting the victims in the back know one. desvered to be kill in the back there no excuses for this i have kids of my own i pray each and every night since this as happen that my children. or friends or family or people that has families never ever is faced with.this traggedy may god be with each and everone one not trying to hurt anyone i just belive in justice
What ever

Texarkana, TX

#18 Oct 30, 2013
take up for myself wrote:
<quoted text>Heart has nothing to do with it.Staying alive against dope heads does.I also raised my family better and they do know right from wrong.I have lived out here all my life and i do know how many houses are on that road.HELL, you have awhole sub division there before you get to prissy chrissy coming off highway 67and if you are coming from the south before you get to prissy chrissy,you have plenty of houses to stop at.You dont have to stop and walk 300 to 400 yards off the road.I know i would have done the same thing if you were on my property and trying to cause me harm.You can judge me all you want because i dont care.I have nothing for people who are so weak that they have to rob from other people that work and try to have something.homicide NO.taking care of youself YES
I am not judging you,what I am doing is saying we don't know the facts,I live out this way and the scuttlebutt is it was over drugs,I don't know for a fact but that is what some are saying.If this was not about robbery than was it alright for him to gun down to UNARMED people.I say this no matter what some of you heartless people have to say,she was a nineteen yr old girl who posed him no danger and he could have subdued her.One more thing I hope and pray I never meet you if my car was to break down are some emergency happened because shoot first ask questions later.What a wonderful samaritan you are.

What ever

Texarkana, TX

#19 Oct 30, 2013
Only God Can Judge People wrote:
<quoted text>
She was a women yes a young women but not a little girl,also is she not a mom?what makes it okay to be out at that time chilling,or to do drugs like was In her system,ok?rather then being with her LITTLE KIDS???
Wow you people do amaze me,was there drugs in her where did you hear that?How the hell do you know so much,please inform us because I haven't heard all of that.
What ever

Texarkana, TX

#20 Oct 30, 2013
Only God Can Judge People wrote:
First,i would like to say its sad that some one lost their life,no matter who it is.but come on people,if some one is walking up and knocking on my door for help I would call the cops,if I didnt know what they was there for and or feel safe seeing what they wanted,but any one in this world knows if some one is breaking in and or jackn my stuff that I have worked hard for or is min,not theirs id shoot their asses too,point blank.yes something does sound fishy,but until proven guilty no he shouldnt be in jail,they had no buissness there on the ranch,(at all unless invited)...every one needs to think about the mean cruel shit they say bcus they wasnt there to know the truth its your thought,only god and the 3 of them know the truth,its sad for all the families,loosing loved ones is hard,and skye will half to live with that for ever,and while people are sayn she has two babies YES that is heartbreaking,but the thing is she should have been with those babies not out strolling around,there is people every day that die that has kids,so it doesnt make it o he is a sorry sob bcus he killed a young mom.every one should be happy the babies wasnt with her.com mon since.GOD BLESS THEM ALL AND THEIR FAMILLIES.while others need to grow up and think about if it was you unstead of skye.dont lie either.
By reading your post I am wondering what you are taking,also do you not have spell check?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 71
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where in this town do you find girls that want ... 1 hr Jackson array 9
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Field of Farts 819
Motorcycles are Not Safe Sat The More You Know 10
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) Sat Rebecca 786
Ron Paul wins online Iowa straw poll. (Aug '11) Apr 30 kapie9969 5
Police officers float idea for athletic league Apr 30 got sumpn u can f... 2
Lowlife niccathugs of T town! ! Apr 29 MeSo 1
More from around the web

Texarkana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]