Is Four States Magazine a credible news source?

Created by TexArk on Dec 6, 2008

89 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Press Watchdog

United States

#1 Dec 6, 2008
It's not a news source at all. It's a society magazine full of photos and feature stories to tickle the fancy of the high-fluting and the sycophants.
masscomguy

Hollywood, AL

#2 Dec 6, 2008
Press Watchdog wrote:
It's not a news source at all. It's a society magazine full of photos and feature stories to tickle the fancy of the high-fluting and the sycophants.
I guess this is LaHo's way of getting back!!! She's a bi-polar manic!!! How much did the GAYzette lower their per colum inch rate when MRS. Court came to town? Competition Is good for everyone!!!!!

Since: Apr 08

Texarkana, Tex/Ark

#3 Dec 6, 2008
Press Watchdog wrote:
Press,
Don't you mean highfalutin?
Alpha Dog

United States

#4 Dec 6, 2008
high-fluting...hiding their pooting...what difference does it make. They think they're S H I T don't stink...

Since: Apr 08

Texarkana, Tex/Ark

#5 Dec 6, 2008
masscomguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess this is LaHo's way of getting back!!! She's a bi-polar manic!!! How much did the GAYzette lower their per colum inch rate when MRS. Court came to town? Competition Is good for everyone!!!!!
Ms. LaRowe doesn't have access to every user name on this blog. I started it masscomguy. I think it's a worthy question.
Hellcat

Little Rock, AR

#6 Dec 6, 2008
I tend to agree with P W.
Press Watchdog wrote:
It's also full of ads.
masscomguy

Hollywood, AL

#7 Dec 6, 2008
TexArk wrote:
<quoted text>
Press,
Don't you mean highfalutin?
I'm from Fouke. I can't afford to be highpootin!! Get the air freshner Ethel!!!!
becky

Texarkana, TX

#8 Dec 8, 2008
Society Magazine?????????? It's MBM's magazine,(along with her backers).. Only Political. Nothing to do with Gazette personal. Very dissapointed in Four States Mag., making sure MBM knows where they will be shooting for the next months issue. Is highfalutin the word we call them now?
Riley

Broken Arrow, OK

#9 Dec 14, 2008
Since MBM's open flaunting of Obama got her husband dismissed, wonder if 4 States Mag will be as interested in pimping her every issue?
Rowrac

Texarkana, AR

#10 Dec 18, 2008
I have found that FSM is only good for wiping my butt after a good crap! It gives me great pleasure to wipe poop on Robin Court's face along with the rest of the losers in this town!

Since: May 08

AOL

#11 Dec 19, 2008
Rowrac wrote:
I have found that FSM is only good for wiping my butt after a good crap! It gives me great pleasure to wipe poop on Robin Court's face along with the rest of the losers in this town!
("Rowrac")

I bet you are one of the many.
becky

Texarkana, TX

#12 Dec 19, 2008
Riley, MBM's husband dismissid of what?

Since: Sep 08

Prattsville, AR

#13 Dec 19, 2008
Riley wrote:
Since MBM's open flaunting of Obama got her husband dismissed, wonder if 4 States Mag will be as interested in pimping her every issue?
Why would anyone referring to our President-elect get someone fired? Whether I voted for him or not he is still my President for the next 4 years. When are the sore losers going to quit whinning? Maybe the "Christian" folks will want to spend another 40 million dollars investigating Obama!!!!!! That is what they spent on Clinton.

Please remember:::::: WHEN CLINTON LIED, NOONE DIED!!!
Hammer

Texarkana, AR

#14 Dec 20, 2008
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
("Rowrac")
I bet you are one of the many.
What are you talking about??? You don't even wipe you tail after taking a dump in the hole behind your camper.
becky

Texarkana, TX

#15 Dec 20, 2008
Riley, MBM's husband dismissed of what???? Help us out here. We're in the dark. Nothing to do with our president Obama. HE IS ELECTED!!! Of course we're praying for him to do a good job. Anyone who isn't praying for him to help our country's dilemma is from another planet. But what about Bruce being dismissed? From what???
Jamie

Sherman, TX

#16 Dec 26, 2008
MBM's magazine? Ha. Refer to any content of the magazine that favors MBM over anybody else, or reflects her needs, that isn't an advertisement, and I might take any of you seriously.

Rowrac, my guess would be that RC is way better off than you are. If she's a loser, what does that make you?
Jamie

Sherman, TX

#17 Dec 26, 2008
Oh and no it's not a credible news source; it's not a news source at all.
Riley

Broken Arrow, OK

#18 Dec 26, 2008
becky wrote:
Riley, MBM's husband dismissed of what???? Help us out here. We're in the dark. Nothing to do with our president Obama. HE IS ELECTED!!! Of course we're praying for him to do a good job. Anyone who isn't praying for him to help our country's dilemma is from another planet. But what about Bruce being dismissed? From what???
From his job at the bank.

Since: Nov 07

AOL

#19 Dec 26, 2008
liedon wrote:
<quoted text>
WHEN CLINTON LIED, NOONE DIED!!!
Tell that to Vince Foster.
Rowrac

Texarkana, AR

#20 Dec 26, 2008
Jamie wrote:
MBM's magazine? Ha. Refer to any content of the magazine that favors MBM over anybody else, or reflects her needs, that isn't an advertisement, and I might take any of you seriously.
Rowrac, my guess would be that RC is way better off than you are. If she's a loser, what does that make you?
Well your guess is quite wrong Jaime. She may be much better off than you but not me. I understand you have aspirations to be just like her, but you could do much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Wed Banfartos 708
The Haunting Of Texarkana (Jun '13) Wed manda 29
Gays ,should they have their own public bathroo... (Oct '10) Wed just a sayin 77
To the person/persons that are Vandalizing------- Wed Renee Barnett 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Tue Fartdog 843
Motorcycles are Not Safe May 15 just sayin 21
things for teens to do here (Mar '06) May 15 SomeonewholivesinTK 378
More from around the web

Texarkana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]