Review: LND Asphalt
cheats and scammers

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 22, 2013
LND Asphalt was hired to do work at a business that I work for and the owners Lendol & Walter cheated me and took our businesses money and took off. I have an invoice from them that states the amount I paid and that they will be back soon to do the rest of the job, and they did not. Calls after calls, they hang up or just talk rudely and very aggressive and using profanity words against me. And also I contacted the owner, and he just hung up on me as well! And there is no physical address, they have random addresses online all over the united states, either a po box or an empty lot. I do not recommended this company at ALL.
just the fax

Texarkana, TX

#2 Feb 22, 2013
you should so get a tape recording of that.
Atom

Denver, PA

#3 Feb 22, 2013
The Zygote

United States

#4 Feb 25, 2013
That's exactly why I never pay someone until services are rendered, and sometimes I still don't pay them HA! Cheats and scammers need to change their handle to duped and swindled lol.
JOSE

Arlington, TX

#5 Feb 25, 2013
Paying Asphalt companies is like giving money to the church, All you get in return is a sore butt and a empty wallet... Amen Sista!!!
taanftx

Texarkana, TX

#6 Feb 26, 2013
if i were in the roof coating business, i would visit businesses and show them their roofs via google maps and drum up my own business without any research fees or ladders. thanks google maps.
Denver

Texarkana, TX

#7 Mar 11, 2013
taanftx wrote:
if i were in the roof coating business, i would visit businesses and show them their roofs via google maps and drum up my own business without any research fees or ladders. thanks google maps.
Funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Granville thread. Thu None 33
Steve Jones Sep 18 Willie Granville 4
Poll will Topiramate make you high... my son takes this (Aug '08) Sep 17 Nickeyscott35 52
Frost's bar license suspended (Nov '11) Sep 17 Anonymous 23
Is Steve Harvey a crook ? Sep 16 Willie Granville 24
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment ; Sep 13 TRUTH 1
News 2 murdered in Mustang, no suspects yet (Nov '09) Sep 11 Dixiechick 18

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages