Meth heads and theives.

Meth heads and theives.

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

ARGirl

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2013
I see meth heads and theives everywhere I go these days. They are ruining my hometown. Why haven't the cops cracked down on meth distribution in the area like raiding the trailer parks we all know is full of meth??
oldcitygirl

Grandview, TX

#2 Feb 5, 2013
ARGirl wrote:
I see meth heads and theives everywhere I go these days. They are ruining my hometown. Why haven't the cops cracked down on meth distribution in the area like raiding the trailer parks we all know is full of meth??
CAREFUL! Im with you sister but you go talking against the meth freaks and the law you might come up missing! I know someone who has been missing since march 16 2012 for asking just that!
oldtimer

Texarkana, TX

#3 Feb 6, 2013
oldcitygirl wrote:
<quoted text>CAREFUL! Im with you sister but you go talking against the meth freaks and the law you might come up missing! I know someone who has been missing since march 16 2012 for asking just that!
Steven Curtis Jones, my hero.

“Bad girl gone good”

Since: Nov 10

Eagle, ID

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Cops can't just go raiding trailer parks. They have procedures they have to follow and cases to build. They have to make damn sure when they arrest someone it isn't going to be tossed out by the judge. My advice to you would be to steer clear of these people, places, and things. Or you could become a neighborhood vigilante. Drug abuse and crime are an unfortunate part of our society, but we can't give cops absolute power to just go about raiding places because they think there might be drugs there.
Red Goosefoot

Glen Rose, TX

#5 Feb 6, 2013
oldtimer wrote:
<quoted text>Steven Curtis Jones, my hero.
Did they ever find the old skunk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who knows Todd O'malley? 11 hr TccTrash 15
Mike Carter (Sep '14) 14 hr amber 1 74
Poll will Topiramate make you high... my son takes this (Aug '08) 21 hr This is true 49
Ape in HEALS (Nov '16) Sun Willie Granville 48
Swingers (Feb '13) Sat gottabekiddingme 20
Amber Collins or her man. Sat gottabekiddingme 6
does anyone hear know paula richmond? (Jun '11) Sat gottabekiddingme 30

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages