Lacy's cleaning house...Charlie Hall ...

Lacy's cleaning house...Charlie Hall fired

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
she wounded

AOL

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Directors fire head of public defender’s office
No reason given for Charlie Hall’s dismissal
By: Lynn LaRowe - Texarkana Gazette - Published: 02/10/2011

The head of Bowie and Red River counties’ public defender’s office was fired at the agency’s board of directors meeting Tuesday.

But a reason for Charlie Hall’s termination remains unclear.

Hall did not return calls Wednesday.

Bowie County Judge Sterling Lacy, who was chosen to head the board of directors at Tuesday’s meeting, declined to give an explanation for Hall’s forced departure.

Hall was hired in 2007 by the board to head the office, which officially began serving indigent defendants in Bowie and Red River counties Jan. 1, 2008.

Bowie County’s attorney, Carol Dalby, said the committee met in a closed executive session after choosing Lacy to replace former County Judge James Carlow to chair the board of directors.

“When they came out, there was a motion to terminate him immediately,” Dalby said.“He will be paid through the end of February.”

Calls to board members William Tye, who is the Bowie County auditor, and Kelly Blackburn, a Bowie County commissioner, were not returned Wednesday.

Until the board of directors hires a replacement, Bart Craytor, who was named first assistant public defender under Hall, will oversee management of the office, Lacy said.

“There was nothing formal about an interim replacement on the agenda so we couldn’t formally address that,” Lacy said.

Craytor has been with the public defender’s office since it opened and currently represents indigent defendants whose cases are pending in the 102nd District Court.

“I haven’t really had a chance to think about it,” Craytor said when asked if he has plans to make any changes in the way the office is run.

Lacy said Tye has been put in charge of the search for Hall’s replacement. Applications from outside and within the public defenders office will be considered, Lacy said.

Lacy, who took office Jan. 1, said he doesn’t know how many times the board of directors met last year.

“We’ve made a commitment to meet at least quarterly,” Lacy said.“And we’ll meet as often as necessary to find a replacement.”

Sixty percent of the public defenders office’s financing, more than $858,000, came from the county in fiscal year 2009-2010.

Since its inception, grants from the state’s Task Force on Indigent Defense have made up the balance in amounts that decrease annually.

This year the county will provide funding at 80 percent and in 2011-2012 the office will no longer receive state money.
Wounded

AOL

#2 Feb 10, 2011
"Hall was hired in 2007 by the board to head the office, which officially began serving indigent defendants in Bowie and Red River counties Jan. 1, 2008."

I could say things yet I won't.

Good luck Bart!
You are the man for the job.
Just the facts sir!
Alfred Newman

Hughes Springs, TX

#3 Feb 10, 2011
Wounded wrote:
"Hall was hired in 2007 by the board to head the office, which officially began serving indigent defendants in Bowie and Red River counties Jan. 1, 2008."
I could say things yet I won't.
Good luck Bart!
You are the man for the job.
Just the facts sir!
Whats stoping you now shitstain ? You not having the facts never slowed you down before !
polecat

Texarkana, TX

#4 Feb 10, 2011
I'm sure that a glowing recommendation from you will have poor Bart cringing, you idiot.
Wounded

Clyde, TX

#5 Feb 10, 2011
Alfred Newman wrote:
<quoted text>Whats stoping you now shitstain ? You not having the facts never slowed you down before !
It would be stopping. Dumb azz! Thanks for again showing your ignorance. ;')
If Alfred Newman were to be a real name he has again shown the reflection of Bowie county.:shitstain:

I would say that is something Charlie Hall did to the PD's office.
Alfred Newman

Hughes Springs, TX

#6 Feb 10, 2011
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be stopping. Dumb azz! Thanks for again showing your ignorance. ;')
If Alfred Newman were to be a real name he has again shown the reflection of Bowie county.:shitstain:
I would say that is something Charlie Hall did to the PD's office.
Did miss shitstain help you with the spelling ,seems you got the message but still couldn't argue the truth .
Wounded

AOL

#7 Feb 10, 2011
Your son was a witness to what happened out there that day. He knows your innocence! I have no reason to doubt your word. Everything you said, you had folks to back it up. As a public defender, I pray that I could get people like you on a jury. People who don’t necessarily believe law enforcement, just because they are law enforcement. And yes, innocent people have been convicted. It’s a shame. But it does happen. I can show you several such instances using the bible alone. A historical account of several people who were prosecuted because the “powers that be” thought it proper to prosecute them. I understand about your decision on an appeal. I think that is wise and just, to a system which has done little for you. You can rise to a higher occasion and I applaud your decision either way. I am just so pleased that you have such a positive attitude now. You don’t know how much that pleases me.



Keep your chin up!

With Kindest Regards,

Bart

The problem in wasting money in the PD office dosen't come from the PD office.

It comes from the District Attorney's office.
We have much corruption in the DA's office.
Rochelle set sidee saddle during my trial..

He isn't much of a man. People say he's got forged documents on his desk.
Documents to TELCLOSE.
Do you people realize what is being said?

Willl Rochelle do his job or the bidding of Lockhart.

Nothing is done in the DA's office without the permission of Lockhart.
Even now Rochelle dosen't run the DA's office. He is a yes boy.
He will do just what Bobby tells him to do with what ever paper work.
Use it or throw it away.

I doubt you will hear one thing from Rochelle over this. JMO!

There is corruption in our county. From the man who pulls out his eye or his penis while in uniform.
To the judge on the bench.
Just the facts mam!
Wounded

AOL

#8 Feb 10, 2011
Alfred Newman wrote:
<quoted text>Did miss shitstain help you with the spelling ,seems you got the message but still couldn't argue the truth .
The only thing I could comprehend from the post is you must sleep on shitstain sheets.

Shame that you are soo, soo low.
Yet you do mirror Bowie county. Bet you got the message! ;')
Just the facts mam! ;')
she wounded

AOL

#9 Feb 10, 2011
Alfred Newman wrote:
<quoted text>miss shitstain
Alf, are you talking to or about your unwed daughter? LOL
she wounded

AOL

#10 Feb 10, 2011
polecat wrote:
I'm sure that a glowing recommendation from you will have poor Bart cringing, you idiot.
Only if the rabid dogs, such as yourself, turn on him for being a good person.
The Cat

United States

#11 Feb 10, 2011
There was something in the Bowie County Citizens Tribune earlier in February about Lacy (or 'the county') perhaps closing the public defenders office.
Wounded

AOL

#12 Feb 10, 2011
polecat wrote:
I'm sure that a glowing recommendation from you will have poor Bart cringing, you idiot.
We should let the people who hire and fire make those decisions. Is that not what they are elected to do? And they did.

Isn't that the way it's been done for many years?

Bart seemed to be a real smart person! JMO!
Alfred Newman

Hughes Springs, TX

#13 Feb 10, 2011
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I could comprehend from the post is you must sleep on shitstain sheets.
Shame that you are soo, soo low.
Yet you do mirror Bowie county. Bet you got the message! ;')
Just the facts mam! ;')
That's just it shitstain you can't comprehend anything , your mind is just a burnt lump !I don't know who you think your impressing with all your lie's and ignorant misinformation . And coming on topix crying about a kid you never had anything to do with when he was alive just for some undue sympathy is just plain LOW ! You wasn't man enough to step up and be a father then and your not man enough to father the one you have now . Do you understand that shitstain ,I bet not .
Wounded

Clyde, TX

#14 Feb 10, 2011
Alfred Newman wrote:
<quoted text>That's just it shitstain you can't comprehend anything , your mind is just a burnt lump !I don't know who you think your impressing with all your lie's and ignorant misinformation . And coming on topix crying about a kid you never had anything to do with when he was alive just for some undue sympathy is just plain LOW ! You wasn't man enough to step up and be a father then and your not man enough to father the one you have now . Do you understand that shitstain ,I bet not .
You are so ignorant you can't walk across the street by your self.
You have one of them shitstain brains as that of eat schit Flucked Chuck from Wake Village. HA!

You can't live without Wounded.
I'm like a drug to you and the many.
You stand in line for a fix of Wounded. HA!
You continue to mirror the citizen and the Judges and the O,s of the world. ;')

It is hard to supply all you low life people, me being a midget and all. Yet I manage. ;')

I'm just what you love.

You would go without food to follow Wounded. HA!

Just the facts mam!
Alfred Newman

Hughes Springs, TX

#15 Feb 10, 2011
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so ignorant you can't walk across the street by your self.
You have one of them shitstain brains as that of eat schit Flucked Chuck from Wake Village. HA!
You can't live without Wounded.
I'm like a drug to you and the many.
You stand in line for a fix of Wounded. HA!
You continue to mirror the citizen and the Judges and the O,s of the world. ;')
It is hard to supply all you low life people, me being a midget and all. Yet I manage. ;')
I'm just what you love.
You would go without food to follow Wounded. HA!
Just the facts mam!
No truth or fact's there shitstain just more of your dribble ,like always when your faced with the truth you run to the closet ,run shitstain run !
Steven Jones

Clyde, TX

#16 Feb 10, 2011
Alfred Newman wrote:
<quoted text>No truth or fact's there shitstain just more of your dribble ,like always when your faced with the truth you run to the closet ,run shitstain run !
"Shitstain run bed sheet!
"dribble"
All of the above remind me of a child molesting type of a law officer and their mentality.
Sorry you have me mistaken for a Bowie county law officer who can't keep his eye where it belongs. Or a Pat Savage, even a Stephen Frost bite. ;')

Doesn't matter. You aren't a stand up person to begin with.
I bet you name is actually Mr. Manikin or a blow up Pat doll. ;')
Have a nice day boy!
Steven Jones

Clyde, TX

#17 Feb 10, 2011
Correction! That would be Your. Not you.
But we know you got the message.
No not really. You are to ignorant. That's the reason for the correction.

Your ignorance. HA!
Have a nice day making a fool of your self.
Alfred Newman

Hughes Springs, TX

#18 Feb 10, 2011
Steven Jones wrote:
Correction! That would be Your. Not you.
But we know you got the message.
No not really. You are to ignorant. That's the reason for the correction.
Your ignorance. HA!
Have a nice day making a fool of your self.
Shitstain jones that's a good handle for a turd like you ,lets see now....child molesting ,law officer ,eye ball ,and the names of two people I don't know and doubt I will ever meet ,why does all that sound familiar ....O yea it's the same old shet from the same old shitstained dope burnt mind that has plagued topix for years , get some good sleep tonight Mr. shitstain jones looks like you took a bad azz kicking today ,maybe tomorrow you can think up something new.....HAAAAHAAAHAHA who am I kidding , RUN SHITSTAIN RUN just like you always have .
polecat

Eagle, ID

#19 Feb 10, 2011
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
We should let the people who hire and fire make those decisions. Is that not what they are elected to do? And they did.
Isn't that the way it's been done for many years?
Bart seemed to be a real smart person! JMO!
Bart may be the smartest person on the planet, but he still would fare better without you vouching for him. If you want him to succeed, I'd suggest rooting for the oposition in your case...
she wounded

AOL

#20 Feb 11, 2011
Alfred Newman wrote:
<quoted text>Shitstain jones that's a good handle for a turd like you ,lets see now....child molesting ,law officer ,eye ball ,and the names of two people I don't know and doubt I will ever meet ,why does all that sound familiar ....O yea it's the same old shet from the same old shitstained dope burnt mind that has plagued topix for years , get some good sleep tonight Mr. shitstain jones looks like you took a bad azz kicking today ,maybe tomorrow you can think up something new.....HAAAAHAAAHAHA who am I kidding , RUN SHITSTAIN RUN just like you always have .
Keeps you freaks coming back, in full force. LOL Or is it just you and your alter egos? LOL Either way, you nut jobs hang on his every word. LOL Nameless coward. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PG's New Superintendent ruining district (Aug '14) Aug 21 Wake Up 52
Why Do Blacks Act Like Animals (Mar '12) Aug 12 Randy 286
Poll Does Lynn LaRowe only report negative news? (Sep '09) Aug 12 Steve Winwood 148
Golden Corral discrimination (Jul '15) Aug 12 Doug Danger 22
Local pastor arrested for sexual assault of a m... Aug 12 darkside 4
News Arkansas-side firefighters support Texas' campa... Aug 12 Captain of Industry 1
Why Do Black Peeps Look Like Apes? (Jan '12) Aug 11 apetube89 127

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages