Trayvon Martin - Texarkana, TX
Trayvon'sGhost

Texarkana, TX

#233 Jul 8, 2013
Sharp wrote:
[QUOTE who="Trayvon'sGhost" ]<quoted text>
Like I told Skippy, Georgy Porgy is screwed no matter how the trial turns out."

It's a shame a young punk kid looking for trouble can ruin the life of a law abiding decent citizen.
If the so called law abiding citizen had kept his ass in his house like he should have, his life wouldn't be ruined.
farronwolf

Granbury, TX

#234 Jul 8, 2013
If the so called law abiding citizen had kept his ass in his house like he should have, his life wouldn't be ruined.[/QUOTE]

If the thuggy Trevon hadn't been out roaming the neighborhood on dope,(tox reports come into trial tommorrow) and hadn't attacked Zimmerman, there wouldn't be a trial and he would still be breathing.

Once acquitted, Zimmerman's life will get back to normal eventually.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#235 Jul 8, 2013
Was it Trayvon screaming or not ? His parents cant come together on this.
Zimmerman can pack up and move away from these animals. There are still places in the US where there are no blacks or that have blacks who are civilized. George will be alright.
He was charged only because the authorities were gutless and scared of the possible actions of the minorities.
Trayvon'sGhost

Texarkana, TX

#236 Jul 8, 2013
farronwolf wrote:
If the so called law abiding citizen had kept his ass in his house like he should have, his life wouldn't be ruined."

If the thuggy Trevon hadn't been out roaming the neighborhood on dope,(tox reports come into trial tommorrow) and hadn't attacked Zimmerman, there wouldn't be a trial and he would still be breathing.

Once acquitted, Zimmerman's life will get back to normal eventually.
And if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped. What is your next line of bullshit?
Trayvon'sGhost

Texarkana, TX

#237 Jul 8, 2013
Ur Inner Voice wrote:
Was it Trayvon screaming or not ? His parents cant come together on this.
Zimmerman can pack up and move away from these animals. There are still places in the US where there are no blacks or that have blacks who are civilized. George will be alright.
He was charged only because the authorities were gutless and scared of the possible actions of the minorities.
You better hope he gets convicted. If he doesn't, every city in this country will burn to the ground. You must have forgotten what happened in the Rodney King case.
Trayvon'sGhost

Texarkana, TX

#238 Jul 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="Trayvon'sGhost" ]<quoted text>Book and movie deals don't do you much good when you're pushing up daisies.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure the proceeds will buy a real pretty casket.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#239 Jul 8, 2013
You better hope he gets convicted. If he doesn't, every city in this country will burn to the ground. You must have forgotten what happened in the Rodney King case.[/QUOTE]

If the non-blacks and the law allow them to burn, riot and act like animals its their own fault. I don't think they will do much damage in the South. Too many Rednecks.
Travon'sGhost

Texarkana, TX

#240 Jul 8, 2013
Ur Inner Voice wrote:
You better hope he gets convicted. If he doesn't, every city in this country will burn to the ground. You must have forgotten what happened in the Rodney King case."

If the non-blacks and the law allow them to burn, riot and act like animals its their own fault. I don't think they will do much damage in the South. Too many Rednecks.
Let me see...Little Rock, Memphis, and Jackson are just three southern cities that I can think of with huge African-American populations. I might stay in my house if I were you, in case he gets acquitted. You saw what happened to Reginald Denny during the L.A. riots.
cracker jack

Huntsville, TX

#241 Jul 8, 2013
Zimmerman will be convicted. They have to pacify the black community lest they riot, burn down buildings just like the white community did when the oj not guilty verdict came in. Wait a minute..that never happened.
farronwolf

Granbury, TX

#242 Jul 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="Travon'sGhost"] <quoted text>
Let me see...Little Rock, Memphis, and Jackson are just three southern cities that I can think of with huge African-American populations. I might stay in my house if I were you, in case he gets acquitted. You saw what happened to Reginald Denny during the L.A. riots.[/QUOTE]

That would be fine with me, if the blacks in Memphis rioted and killed themselves. There are very few white people in Memphis proper.

Reginald Denny should have driven his truck over the pieces of crap in the road and squashed them like the crap piles they are/were.

If there are riots, there will be a lot less welfare and food stamp checks going out next month. Might be good for the economy.
Trayvon'sGhost

Texarkana, TX

#243 Jul 8, 2013
farronwolf wrote:
[QUOTE who="Travon'sGhost"] <quoted text>
Let me see...Little Rock, Memphis, and Jackson are just three southern cities that I can think of with huge African-American populations. I might stay in my house if I were you, in case he gets acquitted. You saw what happened to Reginald Denny during the L.A. riots. "

That would be fine with me, if the blacks in Memphis rioted and killed themselves. There are very few white people in Memphis proper.

Reginald Denny should have driven his truck over the pieces of crap in the road and squashed them like the crap piles they are/were.

If there are riots, there will be a lot less welfare and food stamp checks going out next month. Might be good for the economy.
What a despicable racist piece of shit you are. I would hate to look in the mirror and see your hideous reflection looking back at me.

Since: Jul 10

Texarkana, TX

#244 Jul 9, 2013
I used to live in Memphis, I know what it has become. Recently the Memphis schools were so broke and broken that they were simply going to let the county have control of the school system.

I am not racist. Whether the folks trying to pull Denny out of his truck were white, black, brown, blue or purple, they needed to be squashed like crap.

You are the one suggesting that if Zimmerman is acquitted that it won't be safe to be white, and every city will be burned to the ground. How is that not racist.

Just remember nation wide, it is 80% white and 13% black. Numbers aren't in their favor if they want to get stupid because of one court case which has nothing to do with them.
Trayvon'sGhost

Texarkana, TX

#245 Jul 9, 2013
farronwolf wrote:
I used to live in Memphis, I know what it has become. Recently the Memphis schools were so broke and broken that they were simply going to let the county have control of the school system.

I am not racist. Whether the folks trying to pull Denny out of his truck were white, black, brown, blue or purple, they needed to be squashed like crap.

You are the one suggesting that if Zimmerman is acquitted that it won't be safe to be white, and every city will be burned to the ground. How is that not racist.

Just remember nation wide, it is 80% white and 13% black. Numbers aren't in their favor if they want to get stupid because of one court case which has nothing to do with them.
Everybody knows about the current condition Memphis is in. Tell us something new. Apparently, you're getting senile. Otherwise, you would remember that it was African-Americans who fought off the scum who were trying to kill Reginald Denny and saved his life. Of course, you wouldn't remember that. Your blind hatred of anyone who doesn't share your skin color is sickening so tell someone else you're not racist. I'm not buying it. You equate black people with animals. You're a disgusting excuse for a human being.
Sharp

Texarkana, TX

#246 Jul 9, 2013
cracker jack wrote:
Zimmerman will be convicted. They have to pacify the black community lest they riot, burn down buildings just like the white community did when the oj not guilty verdict came in. Wait a minute..that never happened.
We all know what segment of the population wants to burn down cities.....THAT says it ALL!!!!
Sharp

Texarkana, TX

#247 Jul 9, 2013
You better hope he gets convicted. If he doesn't, every city in this country will burn to the ground. You must have forgotten what happened in the Rodney King case.[/QUOTE]

Why don't you get as mad when it's blacks killing blacks?..."burn to the ground"....IDIOTIC!!! If you set cities to fire everytime blacks kill blacks there would be a lot less cities....again, so IDIOTIC!!! Oh...the mentality.....are you even HUMAN?

Texarkana, TX

#248 Jul 9, 2013
You really need to watch the video again on Reginald Denny.

He laid in the street after the "animals", and that is exactly what they acted like, attacked him, and laid there for a very long time without any assistance.
Trayvon'sGhost

Texarkana, TX

#250 Jul 9, 2013
farronwolf wrote:
You really need to watch the video again on Reginald Denny.

He laid in the street after the "animals", and that is exactly what they acted like, attacked him, and laid there for a very long time without any assistance.
I've seen the video on Reginald Denny and I know that it was black people who lived closed to that intersection who left their houses and cane to his rescue. Stop pretending like all black people are bad. One day it might be a black person who saves your life. Are you still going to hate them? One day you may need blood and the pint that saves your life may have been donated by a black person. Are you still going to hate them?

Texarkana, TX

#251 Jul 9, 2013
Why do you assume that I hate black people? I don't. I have black friends and customers.

But none of them are going to be rioting in the streets when the acquittal comes through. They are decent hard working people.

Much different than the ones you want to associate with what will happen if there is an acquittal.
Sharp

Texarkana, TX

#252 Jul 9, 2013
I've seen the video on Reginald Denny and I know that it was black people who lived closed to that intersection who left their houses and cane to his rescue. Stop pretending like all black people are bad. One day it might be a black person who saves your life. Are you still going to hate them? One day you may need blood and the pint that saves your life may have been donated by a black person. Are you still going to hate them?[/QUOTE]

People are people regardless of color...what you describe is below human behavior.....nothing to do with color, but behavior. I know many black folks I think the world of, they would NEVER consider behavior to be justified! They are decent people, you speak of an indecent people.
Trayvon'sGhost

United States

#254 Jul 9, 2013
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
Well, Skippy it's like this. If Georgy Porgy gets convicted, he's a dead man or if he gets acquitted, he's a dead man, so either way he's screwed. He will get murdered by someone,
regardless. Whether, it's Big Bubba in
in the Big House or Mean Tyrone on the street, it's just a matter of time before he's turned to toast in Hades. Have a nice day, Skippy."

Mr. Zimmerman wont be convicted !! And with the money he will be receiving from his pending lawsuit against the news people who slandered his good name I'm sure he will be ok !! Hell he could move up here and become a town HERO !! And yes....I will have a nice day....LMWAO !!
What good name? George Zimmerman has a rap sheet longer than your arm. Truth isn't slander.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Collins or her man. Thu Justme 12
Cheri lawson Thu None 2
Dr. Sharma Jun 21 MrsVA 1
does anyone hear know paula richmond? (Jun '11) Jun 21 Dylan 33
Why does Windstream suck so much? (Jan '13) Jun 21 Slh97 29
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) Jun 19 Garylane 825
Poll will Topiramate make you high... my son takes this (Aug '08) Jun 18 The Mark Craig 50

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages