Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 25, 2012
so sad...his family is in my prayers
Wow

United States

#3 Mar 25, 2012
Irish lucky you really should get a dictionary & look up the definition of that word before you use it since you are describing yourself when you say it ! This young man did NOT deserve to die & especially just because of his skin color !! Karma is a B**** & u will reap what you sow ! May this poor child R.I.P.!!
deweyoxburger

Mifflinburg, PA

#4 Mar 25, 2012
Irish Lucky wrote:
Kneger in a no kneger zone!
You're not funny and you should be ashamed of yourself for making such a racist statement.
Wow

United States

#7 Mar 25, 2012
I nor you know ALL the FACTS on the case !! What i do know is a young man was KILLED for no damn reason !! What if it was you or your child ?? Bet you wouldnt have all the bs to say then !! & racial slurs or not that so called man should NOT have the authority to go around shooting people just because they have a hoodie on & its dark !! Grow up already & keep ur racial comments to yourself ... K... Thanks :)
Tontos Brother

Texarkana, TX

#9 Mar 25, 2012
Tragic indeed, but I think if he had been white, it would barely have covered the news, after all young kids die every day and they dont make national coverage.
dontheoutlaw64

Texarkana, TX

#10 Mar 25, 2012
Well and one problem now is parents can't discipline there kids and if they do they have to worry about dealing with CPS. I use to get my but tore up in the store and I will spank mine in the store if they need it. Most kids today have no respect and think they are above the law. I know most people don't want to here that but look around at some of the kids you see they act like thugs that goes for white,black or Hispanic. I coach baseball and kids have definitely changed over the past 15-20 years

“:o)”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Mar 26, 2012
I commented this and it either disappeared or never showed up in the first place. Ah well
Canon

Texarkana, TX

#12 Mar 26, 2012
Looks like another opportunity for Jackson and Sharpton.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 26, 2012
Irish Lucky wrote:
<quoted text>Hey i got all the FACTS John BECK allowed me to have,LOL !! I'm not going to argue with you Sister , But i will tell you this, NONE of my children have ever been out running the streets at one in the morning trespasing were they didn't belong !! At seventeen or otherwise !! Maybe that so called man didn't like getting punched several times in the face !! Or maybe YOU missed that part !! It was deemed self defence , and Im betting Florida is not going to back down !! It's going to be interesting to see what the THOUSANDS of blacks (and more coming in DAILY) or goin to do when they don't get their way !!
he had family there so he had a reason to be there...i know that God has a forgiving heart for your nasty mouth but i dont...be nice sunshine...ive said it once to you and will keep saying it...you can not possibly be this mad all the time it is unhealthy....smile ;)
Donner

Texarkana, TX

#14 Mar 26, 2012
Broken6377 wrote:
<quoted text>he had family there so he had a reason to be there...i know that God has a forgiving heart for your nasty mouth but i dont...be nice sunshine...ive said it once to you and will keep saying it...you can not possibly be this mad all the time it is unhealthy....smile ;)
So you are the Moderator or Topix Police???...
Donner

Texarkana, TX

#15 Mar 26, 2012
Donner

Texarkana, TX

#16 Mar 26, 2012

Location hidden

#19 Mar 26, 2012
Donner wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are the Moderator or Topix Police???...
did i say anything to u? umm no so dont speak to me

Location hidden

#20 Mar 26, 2012
The Lady Meylix wrote:
I commented this and it either disappeared or never showed up in the first place. Ah well
it was here i read it but i dont see it now either...strange
United States Cat

United States

#22 Mar 26, 2012
New Orleans cop suspended for Trayvon Martin post
The Associated Press
Monday, March 26, 2012 5:16 PM EDT

News NEW ORLEANS (AP) A New Orleans police officer who was placed on desk duty following a shooting has been suspended for posting a comment on a local television station's website about the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin.

Officer Jason Giroir identified himself as a New Orleans Police Department employee when he wrote, "Act like a thug die like one!" in response to a WWL-TV article about a rally supporting Martin.
me me

New Boston, TX

#23 Mar 26, 2012
i dont care what the circumstances were...i could never take another persons life like this...he was on a mission and had a gun...and dont forget effin coon...ummm thata what zimmerbutt said...he was lookin for trouble n he shot someones baby...i would have ran n called cops back...but they had already told him to stop following him..
dilligaff

Frisco, TX

#24 Mar 26, 2012
Irish Lucky wrote:
<quoted text>The other side of the story is slowly getting out !! It blows my mind how one sided the media is on this !! The female witness that only heard yelling has changed her story , only one news source even mentioned the male witness that saw Trayvon on top beating this guy !! He suffered a broke nose, multiple bruising on his face, a bad cut on the back of his head !! they claimed he weighed 250 pounds, WRONG , he was a pudgy out of shape little guy that was getting beat on by a 17 year old THUG !! I hope people read the sites you put on Topix !! The up to date picture of the tattooed up gangster wannabe is a far cry from the several year old school picture!! Then again I guess I look at things different being a bad ole racist an all!!
You're worse than a racist. You're a redneck racist who can't spell worth a shit. And unless you make a change in your life regarding how you feel about people of color, you're going to Hell. And for the record, Steve Jones said a lot of crazy things over the years but not once did he ever say anything racist that I saw. So guess what? That makes him a better man than you.
Tontos Brother

Texarkana, TX

#26 Mar 26, 2012
The Associated Press will make millions off the death of this person; its their job; its what sells papers. As an X-newspaper person, I can attest to this truth. They will "play" if for all they can.
dilligaff

Frisco, TX

#27 Mar 26, 2012
Irish Lucky wrote:
<quoted text>And your funny !! That's a true gift !! Thanks for making me laugh !!
I'm not trying to be funny. I'm very serious. And by the way, in the context that you are using it, it's you're, not your. People judge you by the way you spell or misspell. It's obvious that you didn't have much of an education and that's a very sad thing. Did you ever think about going back to school and getting your GED?
Tontos Brother

Texarkana, TX

#29 Mar 26, 2012
dilligaff wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not trying to be funny. I'm very serious. And by the way, in the context that you are using it, it's you're, not your. People judge you by the way you spell or misspell. It's obvious that you didn't have much of an education and that's a very sad thing. Did you ever think about going back to school and getting your GED?
Dont include me in your "people that judge" post. I dont judge anyone on their ability to spell, write or communicate in any way. I judge the message, not the messenger. It appears, although I have had my spats with "Irish", he seems to be right on with this one. Truth is truth is truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ape in HEALS (Nov '16) 10 hr Willie Granville 69
Great place to get a beard trimmed? Sat Andy 3
Abusive TSA lady at the Texarkana airport. Aug 17 Answer 2
News Murray-Alcorn is new Ward 4 rep on Texas-side C... Aug 17 Peanut Smith 1
Joe rawson a.k.a. Batman Aug 17 Denton McKinney 2
Alisha binning (Jul '16) Aug 17 Itsmemfs 11
Mike Carter (Sep '14) Aug 13 Friend 80

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance