YES

NO

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
TEX GUY

Columbus, MS

#1 Sep 3, 2008
this is one dishonest attorney!!!!!gambling and drugs a problem mr cooksey????? what about going to AA... u still going?

Wounded

Since: May 08

Healdton, OK

#2 Sep 3, 2008
TEX GUY wrote:
this is one dishonest attorney!!!!!gambling and drugs a problem mr cooksey????? what about going to AA... u still going?
The last time I was standing next to the man you could smell nothing by boos.

He's been this way forever.
People have talked about him for year's!
You would think a attorney would get help.
People kick the little people as Wounded and his child.

Yet it's this way with the many up town people of this town and others.
Gotcha

AOL

#3 Sep 3, 2008
Mr. Cooksey is a proffessional and trained liar. He steals clients money and all of it is documented. Has anyone read the newspaper? Always blaming his staff for his mistakes. He is a sexual predator and sicko!He married a crackhead!
TEX GUY

Columbus, MS

#4 Sep 7, 2008
oh my my mr cooksey what is all this in sundays 9-7-08 paper??????????
Hellcat

Murfreesboro, AR

#5 Sep 7, 2008
Interesting article.
TEX GUY wrote:
oh my my mr cooksey what is all this in sundays 9-7-08 paper??????????
TEX GUY

Columbus, MS

#6 Sep 13, 2008
well well.. mr cooksey ask for a new trial..humm.. bless his heart, guess what? it was denied!!!! almost feel sorry for the s.o.b. oh well the feeling didnt last long. haha mr cooksey..have a good day
4life94

Biloxi, MS

#7 Sep 23, 2008
Ok whoever posted this poll is a retard because you dont know anything your only believing what you heard and you should know better. his wife is not a crack head she has recovered and whoever put that is jealous. im just gonna say you know nothing. and whoever tex guy is needs to mind his own business you guys who posted this and these comments are bored and have nothing better to do that judge people and your not perfect either! You act like your still in middle school, GROW UP!
4life94

Biloxi, MS

#8 Sep 23, 2008
Gotcha wrote:
Mr. Cooksey is a proffessional and trained liar. He steals clients money and all of it is documented. Has anyone read the newspaper? Always blaming his staff for his mistakes. He is a sexual predator and sicko!He married a crackhead!
Get a life. Dont believe the papers they lie just as much as he does. And its none of your business about his wife.
4life94

Biloxi, MS

#9 Sep 23, 2008
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I was standing next to the man you could smell nothing by boos.
He's been this way forever.
People have talked about him for year's!
You would think a attorney would get help.
People kick the little people as Wounded and his child.
Yet it's this way with the many up town people of this town and others.
And how long has it been since you stood by this man?

Since: Sep 08

Biloxi, MS

#10 Sep 23, 2008
This site was started by Kristina Davis Estes Martin or whatever name she is using today to forge checks and steal from others. In the last part of August, who was it that helped Kristina cook up a batch of meth in her house at 3305 Hazel St. Texarkana, Texas? Whoever it was I hope he did not share a needle with Kristina to shoot up with or have sex with her since she has hepatitus C. According to Kristina, she is the only one who does not lie and everyone else is a liar. Sounds crazy, doesn't it? Well, she is. Ask anyone who knows her just how crazy she is and has always been. She has no conception of reality other than that of a paranoid, Bi-polar, druggie who shoots meth and is strung out on pills of all kinds. She lies all the time if it is to her advantage. For instance, she and her husband (married recently) lied about being married so he would not lose his job at the Baptist Book Store. She has been convicted of forgery and has recently forged and cashed a bogus Wal-Mart money order in the Wal-mart in Hope, Arkansas. The last five jobs she has had she cannot go back to work for the employer. She was either fired or resigned just before it was found out she was stealing. Don't believe it, call Bill Davis at LaCrosse Inn in Texarkana.

Wounded

AOL

#11 Sep 23, 2008
4life94 wrote:
<quoted text>
And how long has it been since you stood by this man?
What does that have to do with the smell of the drunk?

Wounded

AOL

#12 Sep 23, 2008
liedon wrote:
This site was started by Kristina Davis Estes Martin or whatever name she is using today to forge checks and steal from others. In the last part of August, who was it that helped Kristina cook up a batch of meth in her house at 3305 Hazel St. Texarkana, Texas? Whoever it was I hope he did not share a needle with Kristina to shoot up with or have sex with her since she has hepatitus C. According to Kristina, she is the only one who does not lie and everyone else is a liar. Sounds crazy, doesn't it? Well, she is. Ask anyone who knows her just how crazy she is and has always been. She has no conception of reality other than that of a paranoid, Bi-polar, druggie who shoots meth and is strung out on pills of all kinds. She lies all the time if it is to her advantage. For instance, she and her husband (married recently) lied about being married so he would not lose his job at the Baptist Book Store. She has been convicted of forgery and has recently forged and cashed a bogus Wal-Mart money order in the Wal-mart in Hope, Arkansas. The last five jobs she has had she cannot go back to work for the employer. She was either fired or resigned just before it was found out she was stealing. Don't believe it, call Bill Davis at LaCrosse Inn in Texarkana.
So what if they did?
It doesn't change the facts about him!!!!!
That is what Lockart takes a check for. He can deal with the illegal things right? ;')
Just one more bad attorney is all it boils down to.

Wounded

AOL

#13 Sep 23, 2008
4life94 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life. Dont believe the papers they lie just as much as he does. And its none of your business about his wife.
Most papers I read stand by the accuracy of the truth. Even the sorry Gazette!
Then I have no interest in his ole lady!

Since: Sep 08

Biloxi, MS

#14 Sep 23, 2008
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if they did?
It doesn't change the facts about him!!!!!
That is what Lockart takes a check for. He can deal with the illegal things right? ;')
Just one more bad attorney is all it boils down to.
You have some anger issues huh? What did an attorney ever do to you? Nope it doesn't change the facts. Where are these facts? In the Gazzette??? What are you smoking? Yep he made a bigggg!!! Mistake hiring a junkie to take work in his office. Hopefully he learns. What are you gonna learn? Or can you learn? Sounds you need A.A.

Wounded

AOL

#15 Sep 23, 2008
liedon wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some anger issues huh? What did an attorney ever do to you? Nope it doesn't change the facts. Where are these facts? In the Gazzette??? What are you smoking? Yep he made a bigggg!!! Mistake hiring a junkie to take work in his office. Hopefully he learns. What are you gonna learn? Or can you learn? Sounds you need A.A.
Don't worry about my issues.
Yes Harry Freidman was the first to take me for seven hundred and fifty dollars and not show in court.
Judge Brown was corrupt and took money under the table.
Then there is Folsom who was a hired attorney to fight ORR Chevy for stealing my car. He knew he was their client and tried to screw up my law suit by being my attorney also. He should be in jail. He is lower than a snake's arss and they made a federal judge of that criminal.
I did win the suit. Ben Franks was the only good attorney I could locate in this town.
Then there is the criminal Randy Lee!
That is a low life in his own right.
Not to leave out the Criminal Danial Siler the first attorney for Sam Rich.
Lord, should I just stretch and continue, remember the next one of Sam's attorneys' that was a US prosecutor turned defense attorney who's husband and step son were arrested for supplying procurers to a meth lab.
Wow I can really kick arss on scum attorney's in this town. Why would I have issues?
Need you ask more?

Wounded

AOL

#16 Sep 23, 2008
(Where are these facts? In the Gazzette???)

The fact is he lost his case in civil court for taking his clients money and he should be in jail.
texguy

Columbus, MS

#17 Sep 23, 2008
4life94 wrote:
<quoted text>
bless your heart,,, belive the paper for sure they were gievn the facts period, this man will be disbared for sure u can count on that,,, why??? because i am helping it right alone,,, put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!!!!!!
texguy

Columbus, MS

#18 Sep 23, 2008
liedon wrote:
<quoted text>
my my,,, where have u been? mr cooksey was barred from AA because he was praying on divorce women. taking there money and not a damn thing,,,hummmm sounds like u are mr cooksey or a -ss licker to him
texguy

Columbus, MS

#19 Sep 23, 2008
4life94 wrote:
Ok whoever posted this poll is a retard because you dont know anything your only believing what you heard and you should know better. his wife is not a crack head she has recovered and whoever put that is jealous. im just gonna say you know nothing. and whoever tex guy is needs to mind his own business you guys who posted this and these comments are bored and have nothing better to do that judge people and your not perfect either! You act like your still in middle school, GROW UP!
mr cooksey is taking peoples money and doing nothing. sounds like he needs to stop his gambling and drugs and he should get a life,,, citi financial suited him and guess what? oh my was it that he used the credit card for hummm gambling?????? this man is dishonest and a disgrace to all attorneys,, he isnt being judge it is the truth period.. as for as schools goes u can call me dr. texguy..
texguy

Columbus, MS

#20 Sep 23, 2008
OH BY THE WAY I STARTED THIS, NOT MRS ESTES!!!!HUMM DIDNT ANYONE SEE THE ARTICLE IN THE PAPER ABOUT THE STATE BAR OF TEXAS FILING SUIT AGAINST MR COOKSEY??? FOR PROFESSIONAL MISS CONDUCT!! STAY TURN... THEY HAVE BEEN SEVERAL FILED IN ARKANSAS AS WELL..... MAYBE HE CAN START SALING CARS OR INSURANCE? U THINK?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Granville thread. 9 hr Anonymous 31
Steve Jones Mon Willie Granville 4
Poll will Topiramate make you high... my son takes this (Aug '08) Sun Nickeyscott35 52
Frost's bar license suspended (Nov '11) Sun Anonymous 23
Is Steve Harvey a crook ? Sep 16 Willie Granville 24
Depression, pain n anxiety treatment ; Sep 13 TRUTH 1
News 2 murdered in Mustang, no suspects yet (Nov '09) Sep 11 Dixiechick 18

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages