is attorney don cooksey going to be d...

is attorney don cooksey going to be disbared????

Created by texguy on Sep 24, 2008

380 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

ugotit

United States

#22 Nov 7, 2008
How cani find info about don and orr. There seems tobe some hidden secret i need to locate., Ha, Ha, might just be info i need?
texguy

Columbus, MS

#23 Nov 8, 2008
DONT KNOW OF ANY SECRET BETWEEN THE TWO, WAS JUST SAYING THE SORRY LIE DON COOKSEY, WANT BE A ATTORNEY MUCH LONGER, HE GOING TO BE DISBARRED IN ARKANSAS AND TEXAS,, I SUGGESTED HE GO TO WORK FOR ORR SELLING CARS SINCE THEY INFLAT THERE SICKER PRICE AND SCREW PEOPLE.. THE TWO WOULD MAKE A GOOD PAIR !!!!!OF BALLS

Since: Sep 08

Biloxi, MS

#24 Nov 8, 2008
Gotcha wrote:
So sad when Don Cooksey has to hide behind a screen name. He is a joke. I know... Those letters from two Judges? Ha! They weren't helping him, he tried to rail road them too! But guess what Mr. Cooksey, the State Bar sees that your dates don't match. You are caught once again! I will post all of you lies on the internet. Matter of fact, all your bank records are filed with Bowie County and they are a matter of public record now! By the way, how is your car running? Liedon.. you Don picked a perfect screen name. And no, this isn't your former employee either.
The reason I picked the screen name is that Kristina Martin lied on me and I know she is lying on Mr. Cooksey.What I want to know is how did she get his bank records? Nowhere I have ever worked was I allowed to walk out with bank records. You don't suppose she stole them? I have talked to several people who Kristina showed files to and said she took them from Don's office. Isn't that theft? Why would she go around and ask people to file grievances against him? You don't suppose she is jealous of him?
In talking to Mr.Cooksey about Kristina, I have learned a lot about him. Can you believe he still defends her saying she is just sick? That is dumb. Why hasn't he come out swinging at her? He merely makes excuses for her saying she is copying the actions taught to her by her mother who is just like her. They both talk big and lie all the time. Why do both of them use several different names for different occasions?
All I can say is that even if Mr.C is disbarred, he will still have his education. What will Kristina ever have except a reputation as a liar, whore, druggie, meth cook, felon, thief and loser?

Wounded

Since: May 08

AOL

#25 Nov 8, 2008
ugotit wrote:
How cani find info about don and orr. There seems tobe some hidden secret i need to locate., Ha, Ha, might just be info i need?
Just google it?
If that doesn't work you can always just trust them.
I don't. I bet them in a law suit. Orr that is.
Now Don, I don't think he is the attorney people make him out to be.
Never know you may try ASK.com !!!JMO!

Since: Sep 08

Biloxi, MS

#26 Nov 8, 2008
Gotcha wrote:
So sad when Don Cooksey has to hide behind a screen name. He is a joke. I know... Those letters from two Judges? Ha! They weren't helping him, he tried to rail road them too! But guess what Mr. Cooksey, the State Bar sees that your dates don't match. You are caught once again! I will post all of you lies on the internet. Matter of fact, all your bank records are filed with Bowie County and they are a matter of public record now! By the way, how is your car running? Liedon.. you Don picked a perfect screen name. And no, this isn't your former employee either.
How would you know all of Mr.C's lies if you are not a former employee or have not been a part of his office? How would you know what happened to his car if you were not involved in its theft and arson? Can you answer the question or how Kris got his bank records or files other than by theft?Why does Kris and her mother use so many different names? Why is Kris hanging with known drug dealers? What happened to her husband's job? Did she steal from Bill Davis at the Holiday Inn when she worked for him? Can she go back and work for any of her last 4 employers? Do you dare answer these questions? Gutless, huh?

Since: Sep 08

Biloxi, MS

#27 Nov 8, 2008
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
Just google it?
If that doesn't work you can always just trust them.
I don't. I bet them in a law suit. Orr that is.
Now Don, I don't think he is the attorney people make him out to be.
Never know you may try ASK.com !!!JMO!
At least this person can google Don Cooksey. Why don't you put your real name on the screen so that person can google you? Or are you ashamed of what that person would find about you? Do you mean people say any good things about Mr. Cooksey? I can't believe there is anything good about him! Have you ever answered any of my questions to you? Or would their answers reveal too much about who you are and your axe to grind? You and Kris would make a good pair. Are you tapping that and feel the need to defend her? Maybe you want a dose of the Hep C she and her husband have!! Oh,well, there are people who defend the KKK also! Are you going t o help her pay the judgments against her? Maybe you own a business and can give her a job. I forgot. You are disabled. Probably mentally. Do you get a mental check? You deserve it!

Since: Sep 08

Biloxi, MS

#28 Nov 9, 2008
liedon wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you know all of Mr.C's lies if you are not a former employee or have not been a part of his office? How would you know what happened to his car if you were not involved in its theft and arson? Can you answer the question or how Kris got his bank records or files other than by theft?Why does Kris and her mother use so many different names? Why is Kris hanging with known drug dealers? What happened to her husband's job? Did she steal from Bill Davis at the Holiday I!
nn when she worked for him? Can she go back and work for any of her last 4 employers? Do you dare answer these questions? Gutless, huh?
Hey,Gotcha. Why no response to the questions listed above? Don't have answers or are you afraid of the true answers to be posted? Well, go ahead. Defend her some more! If she has done nothing wrong, she can give you answers to these questions.
When you don't want anyone to look at you, you point at and talk about someone or anyone else. She is doing the classic dodge. Ask her who won the case she filed when it was tried the last of September. By Cooksey winning, doesn't that prove the Judge would not believe anything she said? And doesn't that show she has no proof that is believable?
She and her mother have screwed man after man for and out of money. How about the Chinese man her mother screwed out of his money when Kris was a teenager by screwing him? Is it true that Kris's mother owes Cooksey lots of money for his representing her?
Are Kris and her mother still sleeping with the Turkish guys to con them out of their money? Oh boy, please defend the two of them!67

Wounded

Since: May 08

AOL

#29 Nov 9, 2008
liedon wrote:
<quoted text>
At least this person can google Don Cooksey. Why don't you put your real name on the screen so that person can google you? Or are you ashamed of what that person would find about you? Do you mean people say any good things about Mr. Cooksey? I can't believe there is anything good about him! Have you ever answered any of my questions to you? Or would their answers reveal too much about who you are and your axe to grind? You and Kris would make a good pair. Are you tapping that and feel the need to defend her? Maybe you want a dose of the Hep C she and her husband have!! Oh,well, there are people who defend the KKK also! Are you going t o help her pay the judgments against her? Maybe you own a business and can give her a job. I forgot. You are disabled. Probably mentally. Do you get a mental check? You deserve it!
What drug are you on today?

See the mentality of Cooksey supporters.(At least this person can google Don Cooksey.)
I get my 9 year old son to do the hard work that Cooksey hires people for.

(Or are you ashamed of what that person would find about you?)

My real name and past has been posted out here by many people.
Some true most not.
Yet if you read you would have already known all about me.
I am not ashamed of who or what I am.
If a low dog attorney and law enforcement can do the things they have done to me and others, I don't fell bad about posting to people who they should not trust as a attorney.

Ben E. Franks is the best I know of in this area.
Then he has made his money. He hasn't screwed people around like Cooksey, Harrold, Folsom, Friedman, Randy Lee,GOD the list can just go on and on in this town.

Posters. I could care less who the above misfit is.
Facts are facts! We have many attorneys that should be disbarred in this town and cAss county.
(I forgot. You are disabled. Probably mentally. Do you get a mental check? You deserve it!)
Should I say your children should be raped by Roger Dale Gentry or a Estes law officer?
Would you want me to say they deserved it?
You have a mental problem. Could be you should go with me to meet my many doctors.
They may could help you.
Most wear dippers on their head.
You know the change we need to except now that Obama is president.
This country imports them like cars.
I just say Cooksey should go! JMO!
Also where were you when Billy Ray was beaten and left for dead? I know with Cooksey and the KKK.
You may know KKK members. I don't.
I was the white man who was protesting his beating at the Linden court house.

Wounded

Since: May 08

AOL

#30 Nov 9, 2008
I was wrong there has been one other attorney.

Mr Cossey a very old black man.
He would walk me to the car with a umbrella over my head to keep me dry.

He was my civil attorney. We won and when it came time to pay the man he would only accept the retainer.

He said I had been through enough and had paid him plenty as it was.
I still owed the man two thirds of the total fee's.
He was in a firm in the old library on state line.
See I can admitt if I'm wrong.
texguy

Columbus, MS

#31 Nov 9, 2008
ALOT OF TALK AND FINGER POINTING TOWARD OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE,,,I WOULD SUGGEST TAKE IT TO ANOTHER POLL QUESTION. KEEP THIS ONE ABOUT LOW LIFE COOKSEY,,, THIS IS ALL IN HIS HONOR,,HE IS THE A-S HOLE HERE..ONE SORRY SORRY MAN..WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT HIS HIRED HELP DID OR DIDNT DO.THEY ARE VICTIMS OF HIS WEB..SO LETS KEEP THE ATTENTION ON MR LIE DON COOKSEY!!!!!HAVE A NICE DAY SORRY A-S MAN

Since: Sep 08

Biloxi, MS

#32 Nov 9, 2008
texguy wrote:
ALOT OF TALK AND FINGER POINTING TOWARD OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE,,,I WOULD SUGGEST TAKE IT TO ANOTHER POLL QUESTION. KEEP THIS ONE ABOUT LOW LIFE COOKSEY,,, THIS IS ALL IN HIS HONOR,,HE IS THE A-S HOLE HERE..ONE SORRY SORRY MAN..WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT HIS HIRED HELP DID OR DIDNT DO.THEY ARE VICTIMS OF HIS WEB..SO LETS KEEP THE ATTENTION ON MR LIE DON COOKSEY!!!!!HAVE A NICE DAY SORRY A-S MAN
Well what do you know? Texsissy has logged back on. Can you answer the questions that have been asked you and wounded? Why will no one even address those questions? Is it because the answers might show just who is at fault for all the mess going on right now?
Notice Gotcha will not respond at all. All she can do is continue to lie. If you believe that is not Kristina Martin, you are a fool. A failure to answer the questions indicates only one thing. You have no facts to support your position only the lies you have been told!!!!!! SUCKER!!!!39

Since: Sep 08

Biloxi, MS

#33 Nov 9, 2008
texguy wrote:
ALOT OF TALK AND FINGER POINTING TOWARD OTHER PEOPLE ON HERE,,,I WOULD SUGGEST TAKE IT TO ANOTHER POLL QUESTION. KEEP THIS ONE ABOUT LOW LIFE COOKSEY,,, THIS IS ALL IN HIS HONOR,,HE IS THE A-S HOLE HERE..ONE SORRY SORRY MAN..WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT HIS HIRED HELP DID OR DIDNT DO.THEY ARE VICTIMS OF HIS WEB..SO LETS KEEP THE ATTENTION ON MR LIE DON COOKSEY!!!!!HAVE A NICE DAY SORRY A-S MAN
.
Hey Texsissy. Put your name and address on here and we can start a poll on you. Or are you the chicken who wishes to stay behind the cover of a screen name. Texsissy is a good name since you have no testicles!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 08

Biloxi, MS

#34 Nov 9, 2008
Wounded wrote:
I was wrong there has been one other attorney.
Mr Cossey a very old black man.
He would walk me to the car with a umbrella over my head to keep me dry.
He was my civil attorney. We won and when it came time to pay the man he would only accept the retainer.
He said I had been through enough and had paid him plenty as it was.
I still owed the man two thirds of the total fee's.
He was in a firm in the old library on state line.
See I can admitt if I'm wrong.
You are still wrong. J.E.Cosey is not an attorney in either Texas or Arkansas. He is not listed in either state as a licensed attorney. Or didn't you check that out, dumb butt? Please keep posting on here since each time you post something it shows just how much of a retard you are.

Wounded

Since: May 08

AOL

#35 Nov 9, 2008
liedon wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still wrong. J.E.Cosey is not an attorney in either Texas or Arkansas. He is not listed in either state as a licensed attorney. Or didn't you check that out, dumb butt? Please keep posting on here since each time you post something it shows just how much of a retard you are.
I said he was when I hired the man STUPID.
What other proof do you need that he was my attorney?
I know how about the fact he was my disability attorney!
Yes that could be it!!
Stupid that has been twenty years ago.
He was doing well to walk me to the car in the pouring down rain.
Yet the man did just that.

Continue to make a fool of your self.
You can continue to lie for Don if you please.
I have no reaso to lie. He has never been my attorney.
I knew better than to ever hire the man.
Yet it matters not to me.
Hes just another bad attorney. JMO!

Since: Sep 08

Biloxi, MS

#36 Nov 9, 2008
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
I said he was when I hired the man STUPID.
What other proof do you need that he was my attorney?
I know how about the fact he was my disability attorney!
Yes that could be it!!
Stupid that has been twenty years ago.
He was doing well to walk me to the car in the pouring down rain.
Yet the man did just that.
Continue to make a fool of your self.
You can continue to lie for Don if you please.
I have no reaso to lie. He has never been my attorney.
I knew better than to ever hire the man.
Yet it matters not to me.
Hes just another bad attorney. JMO!
Not now, not ever has Mr. Cosey been an attorney. You are the fool. You don't have to take my word for it, call him and ask him has he ever passed any bar exam or been a licensed attorney.
You have just jumped on the bandwagon of criticizing Mr. Cooksey. You would't know a good attorney from a bad attorney. Whether an attorney wins or loses a case usually depends on the facts that are developed before he ever gets the case.
But of course you would not know that.
Are you ever going to answer any of my questions? Do you just not know how or even realize they are questions?
The fact is if you answer any of my questions you would have to admit you are wrong. I have worked with Kristina Martin at 3 different places and personally know her to be a liar, thief and a vicious person. What personal knowledge do you have of her? She is evil and destroys everyone around her if she cannot control them and use them to benefit her. She is a drugger and is strung out on pills. I know this to be a fact and have seen her take lots of pills. She is mentally ill and will harass you if you oppose her.
How do you know her? Why are you defending her and trashing Mr. Cooksey?
texguy

Columbus, MS

#37 Nov 9, 2008
lie don i am not going to answer any of your questions,, will wait on the right time and cooksey boy will know who i am and that i do have al the facts and proof and court papers..would u like to be there u fag a-s hole ..maybe u and cooksey are lovers????? u think.. wouldnt surprise me,, knowing the low life man cocksey is!!!!
texguy

Columbus, MS

#38 Nov 9, 2008
P.S. no one is trashing cocksey it is all facts period. get a life lie don...no doubt ms martin got the shaft like many people did from lie don cocksey...the boy
texguy

Columbus, MS

#39 Nov 9, 2008
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
I said he was when I hired the man STUPID.
What other proof do you need that he was my attorney?
I know how about the fact he was my disability attorney!
Yes that could be it!!
Stupid that has been twenty years ago.
He was doing well to walk me to the car in the pouring down rain.
Yet the man did just that.
Continue to make a fool of your self.
You can continue to lie for Don if you please.
I have no reaso to lie. He has never been my attorney.
I knew better than to ever hire the man.
Yet it matters not to me.
Hes just another bad attorney. JMO!
i think we have a new name for mr don cocksey get it???????? i think lie don has his head up his a--......
she wounded

AOL

#40 Nov 10, 2008
liedon wrote:
<quoted text>
Not now, not ever has Mr. Cosey been an attorney. You are the fool. You don't have to take my word for it, call him and ask him has he ever passed any bar exam or been a licensed attorney.
You have just jumped on the bandwagon of criticizing Mr. Cooksey. You would't know a good attorney from a bad attorney. Whether an attorney wins or loses a case usually depends on the facts that are developed before he ever gets the case.
But of course you would not know that.
Are you ever going to answer any of my questions? Do you just not know how or even realize they are questions?
The fact is if you answer any of my questions you would have to admit you are wrong. I have worked with Kristina Martin at 3 different places and personally know her to be a liar, thief and a vicious person. What personal knowledge do you have of her? She is evil and destroys everyone around her if she cannot control them and use them to benefit her. She is a drugger and is strung out on pills. I know this to be a fact and have seen her take lots of pills. She is mentally ill and will harass you if you oppose her.
How do you know her? Why are you defending her and trashing Mr. Cooksey?
I am not here to bash Mr. C or you. I will tell you that Mr. Cossey was wounded's attorney. He was with the firm that's housed in the old library on State Line. I'm thinking that he had some health issues and gave up being an attorney. I went to his office several times. I was with him when he went to court on wounded's behalf. I'll say if he wasn't an attorney at that time he sure plays a good game of ball. When you track him down to verify this info would you tell him that the Joneses send him a hearty hello.

Wounded

Since: May 08

AOL

#42 Nov 10, 2008
Steven Jones wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that Wounded always needs an attorney??
Could it be because he is a thug? Yes, I think it might be.
Could it be because he has big mouth and small body? Yes, I think it might be.
Could it be because he is white trash?
Yes, I think it might be.
Could it be because he is in need of education??
Yes, thats it.
Could it be because of his lengthy criminal history? Yes, probably so...
Could it be because wounded is a strain on our society because of his welfare / food stamps?
Yes, no doubt.
Could it be because he refuses to pay his child support? Yes, thats got to be it!
Could it be that he needs an attorney because Sheriff Estes and Chief Estes keep placing him in jail where he belongs? Yes, I believe that is why he needs an attorney.
O my Ms Shewounded I bet you are pretty much a fat little out of shape silly ugly stinky thing that cant get a real man....lol
Yes, that has to be it...
lol
It is easy to see even though wounded may or may not have done wrong in life, People wish they could be him.

They go out of their way to use his hat his name.

The above post comes form a coward. A punk, no more no less.
It has not been wounded that has lost his job because of incompetence.
It is the Estes people and attorneys that aren't worth spit.
From Daniel Siler to the many I have dealt with through out the years.

Never to this day have I been jailed by a zhit sucking Estes.

(O my Ms Shewounded I bet you are pretty much a fat little out of shape silly ugly stinky thing that cant get a real man....lol)
What a punk!!!!!
A little zhit wad who will attack a lady who has had hart surgery. Who is also disable.

If you weren't a Winnie washing coward I would kick your arss.
Or better yet I could turn she wounded loose on you and let her stomp hell out of you coward.

What do people do when they are seeking disability?
Hire a attorney. Not a Don Cooksey or a punk thief Harry Friedman.
Not a David Folsom!
Not a Randy Lee.

People you either hire a attorney or you be your own consoler.

I'd lay odd's the K-9 that made the above post has a ASS that flows over the chair onto the floor.
Or they could be smaller than wounded and have a complex.

There have been a number of times I have had to hire a attorney in civil cases.
Then there has been a criminal time. Yet when I was beaten by sgt John McDonald after he stuck a pistol in my mouth, my father said son they fired him let it be.
I should have sued Bowie county then.
I am sure they would have been happy to settle out of court.

To this day there has not been a real man post on this site other than wounded.
The rest of you are cowards. That is the bottom line. This site supports the cowards. It caters to them hand and foot.

If it didn't support cowards the site would be better controlled.

The above poster is jealous of the wounded's for some reason.
Yet it dreams of being A, Icon as Wounded.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Golden Corral discrimination (Jul '15) 14 hr Myownopinion 25
What new restaurants does Texarkana need ? (Jul '13) Sun Inquisitor 128
PG Board Sat Agree 2
holley brown Sep 23 I knew her 2
Poll Downtown Texarkana, what does it need? (Jun '10) Sep 20 Inquisitor 48
Crooked Hillary Clinton Sep 18 Trump train 15
Shawn Hervey Sep 17 Smiffco 2

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages