Smokey Joes in Nash
poindexter

Louisville, KY

#2 Jun 13, 2013
seems unlikely, why did you pay for it then?

your apparently not very smart or a mistake was made.
Red Goosefoot

Texarkana, AR

#4 Jun 13, 2013
I always buy the catfish basket. Best in town. Mesohard, call Eddie and tell him about what happened. He'll straighten it out. Mention my name. Eddie and I go way back.
Jack Boot Thugs

United States

#6 Jun 13, 2013
Poindexter is a dik, don't listen to her. Their baket tators have always sucked ass. When I go there all I ever get is a chopped beef sandwich. There's only so many ways they can screw that up. Keep it simple when dealing with the simple.
Jack Boot Thugs

United States

#7 Jun 13, 2013
poindexter wrote:
seems unlikely, why did you pay for it then?
your apparently not very smart or a mistake was made.
It's you're, not your. Apparently you're not very smart yourself butt nugget. Next time you feel the need to speak up don't. It saves face to remain quiet when you're as dumb as you are. No put that in your crock pot and slow cook that shit boy!!!

“Just here to put in my 2c”

Since: May 12

Texarkana

#9 Jun 13, 2013
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know how they do it where your from but here they make you pay for your food BEFORE they hand it out the window to you !! Apparently your not very smart or did you just miss that part ??
That place is a huge rip off and the food is sub par at best. That's why the one over by dog patch didn't make it a year. For good BBQ go to either big jakes or billy sims. Billy Sims just opened and it was very good and reasonably priced
Mr Magoo

Texarkana, TX

#10 Jun 14, 2013
Jack Boot Thugs wrote:
<quoted text>
It's you're, not your. Apparently you're not very smart yourself butt nugget. Next time you feel the need to speak up don't. It saves face to remain quiet when you're as dumb as you are.[bold]NOW[/bold] put that in your crock pot and slow cook that shit boy!!!
i guess you too can make spelling errors from time to time, eh? the kettle called.. it wants its pot back!
yeah

Texarkana, TX

#11 Jun 14, 2013
I like big jakes. I have only eaten at smokey joes once n just was not impressed.
jack boot zygote

United States

#12 Jun 14, 2013
Mr Magoo wrote:
<quoted text>
i guess you too can make spelling errors from time to time, eh? the kettle called.. it wants its pot back!
Yea, your mama called wanting her virginity back also. I guess some people are SOL!! BWAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAAHAA HAA HAAA HAAAA HAR HAR AHHHHH.
Just the pooper scooper at the zoo mam.
edgotxs

Texarkana, AR

#14 Jun 17, 2013
they either need a new cook, or they need to change the menu
the bbq fries suck also, they were old and cold and the price was absolutely unbeliveable, will not order again
had fish there the other night and it was ok, but nothing to write home about and not sure it was worth the fifteen bucks + tax + drink
RevSnuffyMcCorkl e

Texarkana, AR

#15 Jun 17, 2013
There is nothing wrong with Smokey Joe BBQ. All their food is delicious. After each of my sermons, my church flock takes me there for lunch. I always get the pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries and a large Dr. Pepper.
tomhorn

Texarkana, TX

#16 Jun 17, 2013
Got take out there once. Once was enough.
that guy

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Jun 17, 2013
Smokey joes has a new owner. Doubt that has anything to do with it.....
I wait for the doors to close and see if they clean that place out like the last one.

“Bad girl gone good”

Since: Nov 10

Texarkana, TX

#18 Jun 17, 2013
They used to have very good pulled pork sandwiches. Mr. Outlaw and I used to eat them quite often. They were HUGE. Sad to hear a new owner has taken charge. That's usually when things start going down hill.
thefacts

Rio Vista, TX

#19 Jun 17, 2013
RevSnuffyMcCorkle wrote:
There is nothing wrong with Smokey Joe BBQ. All their food is delicious. After each of my sermons, my church flock takes me there for lunch. I always get the pulled pork sandwich with sweet potato fries and a large Dr. Pepper.
SHALLOW!SOOOO SHALLOW! you are such a turd!Sissy boob!
RevSnuffyMcCorkl e

Texarkana, AR

#20 Jun 18, 2013
Calling
RevSnuffyMcCorkl e

Texarkana, AR

#21 Jun 18, 2013
Calling a pastor a turd is blasphemous. I would not want to be in your shoes when you stand before the pearly gates.
thefacts

Rio Vista, TX

#22 Jun 18, 2013
RevSnuffyMcCorkle wrote:
Calling a pastor a turd is blasphemous. I would not want to be in your shoes when you stand before the pearly gates.
awww shucks! Thats ok i wouldnt want to take away from your thousands oh wait millions of followers for they probably need you worse than me because i already have a place waiting for me in Heaven! I am the angel of LOVE!
thefacts

Rio Vista, TX

#23 Jun 18, 2013
SORRY my computer messed up and i didnt think it went thru! could that have been a sign!
RevSnuffyMcCorkl e

Texarkana, AR

#24 Jun 18, 2013
thefacts wrote:
<quoted text>awww shucks! Thats ok i wouldnt want to take away from your thousands oh wait millions of followers for they probably need you worse than me because i already have a place waiting for me in Heaven! I am the angel of LOVE!
You're not going to heaven by calling a man of God names. Get out your Bible and turn to Ephesians. In chapter 8, it talks about people like you. It says that anyone who blasphemes a holy man shall be stoned, and that don't mean getting drunk. Get on your hands and knees and ask for repentance, my child.
Amen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dana Waltz 13 hr Guest 2
What new restaurants does Texarkana need ? (Jul '13) Fri Sheila p 118
Fun Activities for Kids (Jun '11) Fri Clover 10
Poll Who's an honest attorney in Texarkana, TX? (Apr '08) Aug 28 Ttt 320
corrupt judges in bowie county? Aug 27 Ttt 4
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) Aug 26 Southern Gypsy 789
William Tye you need to resign!!! Scumbag, Home... (Dec '11) Aug 23 Landy109 114
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages