Loud Motorcycles
tellthetruth

Texarkana, TX

#41 Mar 10, 2011
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most people who ride bikes are honest, hard working folks who like motorcycles."
You must not have watched or read enough news.
That would be the norm for a low cop. They only want you to hear what they want you to know.
You know like Lonnie Johnson and his I can't recall.
Just watch some documentaries on bikers. It's like watching all our corrupt cops!
There are soo many!
Yet I think I will fire up my bike this week and rack off them loud pips just for the people of Bowie county.
Come to think of it I've always been one of those motorcycle enthusiasts.
Just never thought it proper to wear a patch on my back. I will have to say I think better of bikers than our trash we have for law enforcement.
Just the facts mam!
Woundy I can't believe you own a bike all yours seem to get stolen.You must not be able to get insurance on this bike.Did the insurance companies refuse to insure this one?
I guess over the years they may have forgotten you scammed them on the harley you might try again they may provide with another years income.You know the scam, you say it's stolen collect the money then resale it to...... I'm not a name snitch like you I'll keep that name between us.
she wounded

AOL

#42 Mar 11, 2011
blue ranger wrote:
hey moron, one can rant and rave in text or print. In a purely generic way, when a person types they refer to themselves as talking. However the act of speaking is done with one's mouth.
Therefore I am not a lying bastard, HA!
Now that makes perfect sense...if you're a freaking lying cop and or you feel the need to cover for another/other freaking lying cop(s).

Note: That is not to say that every cop is a lying cop.

I'm betting you're going to be booted out of your spokesperson position at the next meeting of your Outlaw-lawmen ASSociation. You're giving us commoners too much of a glance into the mind-set of how the lying cop thinks.
she wounded

AOL

#43 Mar 11, 2011
tellthetruth wrote:
<quoted text>You know the scam, you say it's stolen collect the money then resale it to...... I'm not a name snitch like you I'll keep that name between us.
What, you don't want to out yourself? If, and I said IF, this actually took place, why didn't you turn him in? Makes you as much to blame for any loss the insurance company may have suffered as the one actually carrying out the illegal act. The question is, do you still have the motorcycle?
Wounded

AOL

#44 Mar 11, 2011
tellthetruth wrote:
<quoted text>Woundy I can't believe you own a bike all yours seem to get stolen.You must not be able to get insurance on this bike.Did the insurance companies refuse to insure this one?
I guess over the years they may have forgotten you scammed them on the harley you might try again they may provide with another years income.You know the scam, you say it's stolen collect the money then resale it to...... I'm not a name snitch like you I'll keep that name between us.
"You know the scam, you say it's stolen collect the money then resale it to......"

I've owned may bikes. Never ever had but one stolen. I do know some people who have had many stolen.
Auto's!
That is a horse of another color.
I have had many of them stolen.
Then I've owned many of them also.

One was even stolen by the state of Oklohoma. Yet just as with ole one eye.
They just took it and got away with it.
Yes I had a title.

Yet the story is much longer than then lie you tell.
Just the facts mam.

I always insure my vehicles. I've had vehicles stolen while watching my friends drive off with them.
I've had my vheicles stolen and the person who stole them hit a California Patrole vehicle.

I've had law officers who stole their motor cycles hit me while I was walking and run.
Some one tried to take the wife's care here once.

Tell it to the Pope. That is if he isn't doing a Gentry and dosen't have the time to investigate. ;')
Express your self.
Wounded

AOL

#45 Mar 11, 2011
"Yet the story is much longer than then lie you tell."
The not Than!
Then you knew that. Just like you and Taz know I stalk! HA!
What a load!
Wounded

AOL

#46 Mar 11, 2011
she wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
What, you don't want to out yourself? If, and I said IF, this actually took place, why didn't you turn him in? Makes you as much to blame for any loss the insurance company may have suffered as the one actually carrying out the illegal act. The question is, do you still have the motorcycle?
You had a fine post She wounded. People post all kinds of things.
Yet!
"Makes you as much to blame for any loss the insurance company may have suffered as the one actually carrying out the illegal act."

That is exactly what my research tells me.
Have a nice day!

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#47 Mar 24, 2011
Wounded wrote:
The above link is the reason I wouldn't wear a patch.
Same reason I wouldn't wear a badge. A person can be a lying criminal wearing either.
It's the mentality of those involved.

Just heard more about the Catholic Church and more molesting also.
Seems the Catholic Church and law enforcement are much the same.
Dang where does it end?
Or it could be you wouldn't wear a patch because no club will let you.
Wounded

AOL

#48 Mar 24, 2011
96inch wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to be rude!
Could be! Yet I rode with those who had patches all through Ark and Ok this last week.
They didn't seem to mind.

Thank you for the word. "Club" I've looked at them for many years.
They want you to look at them. They recruite.

If that type of stuff get's your "inch" up then I'm happy for you.

I just said it isn't my thing.
I watch documentaries all the time on Gangland's. Motorcycle Gangs!
The way they make their money.
The way they act and live.
Some are family orientated. That is a good thing.

Then others are the people who are involved in the taking the lives of our children.
Never wanted a Patch! Just the Motor Cycle. ;') Can't ride the patch!
Have a nice day!
Just the facts mam!
she wounded

AOL

#49 Mar 25, 2011
96inch wrote:
<quoted text>
The patch doesn't make the man, the man makes (or breaks) the patch. Chances are, you don't wear one "because no club will let you".
Wounded

AOL

#50 Mar 25, 2011
she wounded wrote:
<quoted text>
The patch doesn't make the man, the man makes (or breaks) the patch. Chances are, you don't wear one "because no club will let you".
Most who wear a patch place the motor cycle over their family.

I can't see all that. JMO!

Location hidden

#51 Mar 27, 2011
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>Not to be rude!
Could be! Yet I rode with those who had patches all through Ark and Ok this last week.
They didn't seem to mind.

Thank you for the word. "Club" I've looked at them for many years.
They want you to look at them. They recruite.

If that type of stuff get's your "inch" up then I'm happy for you.

I just said it isn't my thing.
I watch documentaries all the time on Gangland's. Motorcycle Gangs!
The way they make their money.
The way they act and live.
Some are family orientated. That is a good thing.

Then others are the people who are involved in the taking the lives of our children.
Never wanted a Patch! Just the Motor Cycle. ;') Can't ride the patch!
Have a nice day!
Just the facts mam!
You spout crap on here all the time asking us to believe you about how unworthy and untrustworthy the officials are. Then you watch Gangland and believe all that crap is true. Who's the sucker. They get people with bones to pick or charges they want out of to say what people already believe to make money. I've been associated with some of the people or events they "report" on and it didn't happen the way they said. biker's aren't angels or devils, their just people. There's good and bad in every organization. And the inch you refer to me getting up, which would still be more than you could get up, is the size of the motor on my Harley. I know who you are, and you know me. Don't try to feed me that crap about never wanting a patch. I fly the one you wanted. And it is a club, not a gang. We don't recruit anywhere. People come and seek out membership. The majority never make it. I don't know any patch holder that gives a flip whether you or anybody else watches. We don't do this for you.

Location hidden

#52 Mar 27, 2011
Wounded wrote:
<quoted text>Most who wear a patch place the motor cycle over their family.

I can't see all that. JMO!
As I said in another post here, there are good and bad in every organization. That includes Rotary and every church in town also. But for many, the club is the only family they have. That's really what it's all about, we are a family. Many of us, myself included have been married 25 years and more. We either have raised our kids, or are still raising them. We have careers, many that would surprise outsiders. I love it when people who don't live it think they know it. You're still an idiot. Some things never change.
Wounded

AOL

#53 Mar 27, 2011
96inch wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said in another post here, there are good and bad in every organization. That includes Rotary and every church in town also. But for many, the club is the only family they have. That's really what it's all about, we are a family. Many of us, myself included have been married 25 years and more. We either have raised our kids, or are still raising them. We have careers, many that would surprise outsiders. I love it when people who don't live it think they know it. You're still an idiot. Some things never change.
http://listverse.com/2009/08/18/top-10-notori...

Where does that leave the we local ones?

Tell it to those who have not had contact with those who wear a patch.
You have a nice day now!

Just a fact mam!
Wounded

AOL

#54 Mar 27, 2011
Tarnished reputation
Replica of the "Captain America" bike from the film Easy RiderIn 1952, following their application to the US Tariff Commission for a 40% tax on imported motorcycles, Harley-Davidson was charged with restrictive practices.[39] Hollywood also damaged Harley's image with many outlaw biker gang films produced from the 1950s through the 1970s, following the Hollister riot on July 4, 1947. "Harley-Davidson" for a long time was synonymous with the Hells Angels and other outlaw motorcyclists.[citation needed]

AMF H-D Electra GlideIn 1969, American Machinery and Foundry (AMF) bought the company, streamlined production, and slashed the workforce. This tactic resulted in a labor strike and a lower quality of bikes. The bikes were expensive and inferior in performance, handling, and quality to Japanese motorcycles. Sales declined, quality plummeted, and the company almost went bankrupt.[40] The "Harley-Davidson" name was mocked as "Hardly Ableson", "Hardly Driveable," and "Hogly Ferguson",[41][42] and the nickname "Hog" became pejorative.[citation needed]

In 1977, Harley-Davidson produced what has become one of its most controversial models, the Confederate Edition. The bike was essentially a stock Harley with Confederate-specific paint and details.[43]

"The bikes were expensive and inferior in performance, handling, and quality to Japanese motorcycles."

I must agree with the above statement.
Wounded

AOL

#55 Mar 27, 2011
http://christian-religion.org/religion-and-sp...

:All Bikers need to ask themselves, Are you part of the Problem or part of the Solution?:

I think that question would be better put to our citizen's who agree with those who abuse our rights.

If you ride a motorcycle or not!

Just the facts mam!
Wounded

AOL

#56 Mar 30, 2011
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noise_Free_Ameri...

I Like this. I can stand to have silent motorcycles if we can have silent trains that harm us.

Just the facts mam!

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#57 Mar 30, 2011
I'd go for both, as well as silencing the boom box cars, most politicians and the neighbor's mangy ass dog
Wounded

AOL

#58 Mar 31, 2011
blue ranger wrote:
I'd go for both, as well as silencing the boom box cars, most politicians and the neighbor's mangy ass dog
"mangy ass dog"

You should report your neighbor. No one should allow their animal to suffer with the mange!

I do believe our Justice System will do more for the animal than they do for the citizen.
In fact I remember the rip Cooper telling the Jury if the trial was about a animal I would already be guilty in her mind.

Hell Sorry slut. I was. In her low Lockhart doing mind.

Let us just say. I believe she would do a animal. ;') JMO!
Wounded

AOL

#59 Mar 31, 2011
Cooper you low life. You can file a civil lawsuit if you don't like what I have to say about you dog ass. JMO!
u b scared

Texarkana, TX

#60 Mar 31, 2011
Wounded wrote:
Cooper you low life. You can file a civil lawsuit if you don't like what I have to say about you dog ass. JMO!
You are so bad on Topix--pick up the phone and tell her what you think -or better yet-go to her office and do it in person..H*LL just use your name when you post this trash!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amber Collins or her man. Thu Justme 12
Cheri lawson Thu None 2
Dr. Sharma Jun 21 MrsVA 1
does anyone hear know paula richmond? (Jun '11) Jun 21 Dylan 33
Why does Windstream suck so much? (Jan '13) Jun 21 Slh97 29
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) Jun 19 Garylane 825
Poll will Topiramate make you high... my son takes this (Aug '08) Jun 18 The Mark Craig 50

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages