Aggravated robberies seem to be on th...
Pigweed

Whitney, TX

#24 Sep 18, 2012
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
Man WHAT'S the deal ?? Are all the news stations RACIST or what ?? All I ever see Is blacks stole this ,blacks broke into that ,this black shot that black ,The police or looking for BLACKS BLACKS BLACKS !! Why is MY race not being represented ?? Are the news stations RACIST against MY people ??
Not to worry, Hard. It was probably some white punks who vandalized the State Line cemetery and did over three billion dollars worth of damage. I know I've got my fingers crossed. I'm tired of black thugs getting all the negative attention, aren't you?
irony

Texarkana, TX

#25 Sep 18, 2012
Mitt Romney isnt worried about it. Thy are all in he 47% of minorities he doesnt care about.
Mierda

United States

#26 Sep 19, 2012
Mitt never said he didn't care. He said that the 47% need to stop pretending they're victims and start being proactive.

In other words, pull yourselves up by your bootstraps, suck it up and drive on. Don't expect other people to bail you out the rest of your life, do something so you're not in that situation. Work smarter, not harder.

Those who ARE working and still struggling are already working hard enough, they need to find a better way to do it.
farronwolf

Maud, TX

#27 Sep 20, 2012
That 47% includes retired people who have worked all their lives. It includes people who are working but either don't make enough money to pay income taxes or have deductions or credits which give them zero taxable income.

I am all for folks doing for themselves and not relying on the government but what Romney said is just stupid.

BTW, Romney himself likely paid no income tax, so is he in that 47%. Likely he only paid capital gains taxes not income tax, from actually working.

Of course this has nothing to do with aggravated robberies.
Atomic Punk

Whitney, TX

#28 Sep 20, 2012
farronwolf wrote:
That 47% includes retired people who have worked all their lives. It includes people who are working but either don't make enough money to pay income taxes or have deductions or credits which give them zero taxable income.

I am all for folks doing for themselves and not relying on the government but what Romney said is just stupid.

BTW, Romney himself likely paid no income tax, so is he in that 47%. Likely he only paid capital gains taxes not income tax, from actually working.

Of course this has nothing to do with aggravated robberies.
Great post. Maybe some people will read and actually dwell on it before they up and call you an idiot. I always get called names and cursed by when I post something similar. It probably has something to do with their blind hatred of Obama.
Mierda

United States

#29 Sep 21, 2012
farronwolf wrote:
That 47% includes retired people who have worked all their lives. It includes people who are working but either don't make enough money to pay income taxes or have deductions or credits which give them zero taxable income.
I am all for folks doing for themselves and not relying on the government but what Romney said is just stupid.
BTW, Romney himself likely paid no income tax, so is he in that 47%. Likely he only paid capital gains taxes not income tax, from actually working.
Of course this has nothing to do with aggravated robberies.
Retired people should be exempt from this group. But there are a large number of people who are intent on living on welfare for their natural lives, either unemployed or underemployed and expect to freeload off those who are still struggling to have what they work for.

Which deserves more help? The welfare mom who has her four children in order to maximize her benefits, or the single parent working two jobs in order to keep a roof over his or her head? I'll give you a hint: The single parent working two jobs would rather DIE than take the handouts. Most of the working poor already realize that getting public assistance means they're penalized if they try to rise above the system. Earn $10 more this month and you can kiss your EBT (food stamps) goodbye. It's better to make $10 less so your kids can still eat. Meanwhile, you get a social worker interfering in your life and judging you on what they feel you're doing wrong.

If we took every dime of taxpayer money and spent it on entitlements, we would never break even. Idiot liberals would just expand the group of people they'd give entitlements to, which is why we pay AFDC to illegal immigrants.

What's worse, these same idiots get upset when the suggestion of drug testing for benefits comes up. If they're taking my money and getting high, they don't deserve my money. Even more, they can't be good parents when they're doing drugs. The children are safer somewhere else. Also, drugs and alcohol tend to cause the problems that put them on welfare in the first place. If they have motivation to stay straight, they can.

I know people who are just crazy enough to keep themselves from institutionalized. They know that saying the wrong thing to the wrong person will put them there, so they keep themselves in check.

BTW, Romney not only HAS paid MILLIONS in income taxes, he's given EVEN MORE to charity, including his entire inheritance. So don't start that crap with me.
Flush Limbaugh

Whitney, TX

#30 Sep 22, 2012
Mierda wrote:
<quoted text>Retired people should be exempt from this group. But there are a large number of people who are intent on living on welfare for their natural lives, either unemployed or underemployed and expect to freeload off those who are still struggling to have what they work for.

Which deserves more help? The welfare mom who has her four children in order to maximize her benefits, or the single parent working two jobs in order to keep a roof over his or her head? I'll give you a hint: The single parent working two jobs would rather DIE than take the handouts. Most of the working poor already realize that getting public assistance means they're penalized if they try to rise above the system. Earn $10 more this month and you can kiss your EBT (food stamps) goodbye. It's better to make $10 less so your kids can still eat. Meanwhile, you get a social worker interfering in your life and judging you on what they feel you're doing wrong.

If we took every dime of taxpayer money and spent it on entitlements, we would never break even. Idiot liberals would just expand the group of people they'd give entitlements to, which is why we pay AFDC to illegal immigrants.

What's worse, these same idiots get upset when the suggestion of drug testing for benefits comes up. If they're taking my money and getting high, they don't deserve my money. Even more, they can't be good parents when they're doing drugs. The children are safer somewhere else. Also, drugs and alcohol tend to cause the problems that put them on welfare in the first place. If they have motivation to stay straight, they can.

I know people who are just crazy enough to keep themselves from institutionalized. They know that saying the wrong thing to the wrong person will put them there, so they keep themselves in check.

BTW, Romney not only HAS paid MILLIONS in income taxes, he's given EVEN MORE to charity, including his entire inheritance. So don't start that crap with me.
Before you nominate Baseball Mitt Romney for sainthood for releasing a tax return, let's ask ourselves a question. How do we know that Romney's said tax return wasn't faked, you know like Obama's birth certificate? I say what's good for the goose should be what's good for the gander. So I'm not satisfied, not yet anyway.
Mierda

United States

#31 Sep 22, 2012
So you admit obama's birth certificate is a fake.

Riddle me this: If you have a legitimate birth certificate, why release a fake one? Releasing a phony one is a fraud.

If Romney's tax returns weren't in order, don't you think the IRS would have been after him by now?
Truth and Consequences

Texarkana, TX

#32 Sep 22, 2012
farronwolf wrote:
That 47% includes retired people who have worked all their lives. It includes people who are working but either don't make enough money to pay income taxes or have deductions or credits which give them zero taxable income.
I am all for folks doing for themselves and not relying on the government but what Romney said is just stupid.
BTW, Romney himself likely paid no income tax, so is he in that 47%. Likely he only paid capital gains taxes not income tax, from actually working.
Of course this has nothing to do with aggravated robberies.
Power to him! If he's smart enough to manage his investments in such a way that he qualifies for the lowest tax rates authorized by law, then there's nothing wrong with that. Nothing about paying more taxes than required is patriotic, noble or intelligent. Considering how poorly Congress manages the money we send them, I say NEVER pay one cent more than you absolutely have to!

Mitt Romney managing our country as well as he manages his tax liability would be a refreshing change for all of us.
Flush Limbaugh

Whitney, TX

#33 Sep 22, 2012
Mierda wrote:
So you admit obama's birth certificate is a fake.

Riddle me this: If you have a legitimate birth certificate, why release a fake one? Releasing a phony one is a fraud.

If Romney's tax returns weren't in order, don't you think the IRS would have been after him by now?
I haven't admitted anything so don't be stupid and attempt to put words in my mouth. You fool teabaggers are the ones who think he was born in Kenya and Obama has proven over and over that he was born in Hawaii and many of you think that is a foreign country. One more thing: you seem to think Romney giving to charity alone qualifies him to be president regardless of a pesky thing called an election. Romney's "charity" turned out to be the Mormon Church. Yeah, that cult that he calls a religion. So don't act like he's got a heart of gold. He's only trying to buy his way into heaven.
tanftx

Texarkana, TX

#34 Sep 23, 2012
this topic went off topic
Flush Limbaugh

Whitney, TX

#35 Sep 23, 2012
tanftx wrote:
this topic went off topic
Who cares?
tanftx

Texarkana, TX

#36 Sep 23, 2012
Flush Limbaugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
start an Obama vs Romney topic if that is what you want to talk about. this is about texarkana robberies.
Chief Walksalot

Texarkana, AR

#37 Sep 23, 2012
It IS amazing how virtually all topics degenerate into political disagreements, insulting, or dissing one eyed policemen.
As far as the Txk Tx police go: I have reported two auto burglaries I witnessed and they did nothing. I suppose they're waiting on a bank robbery or and attack on Saks (the "kinky" store downtown) by middle east religious zealots before they spring into action?
Chief Walksalot

Texarkana, AR

#38 Sep 23, 2012
"and" corrected to "an" in line 4 . Damn keyboard.
Flush Limbaugh

Whitney, TX

#40 Sep 23, 2012
tanftx wrote:
<quoted text>start an Obama vs Romney topic if that is what you want to talk about. this is about texarkana robberies.
I don't want to talk about Texarkana robberies. It's too depressing.
tanfftx

Ephrata, PA

#41 Sep 23, 2012
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
No offence meant but I feel real sorry for you people that think TXK Police and Texas HP are here to protect and serve !! They ARE here to make the city income !! NOTHING MORE !! I'll say this one more time and then leave it alone, There is NO money in burning gas and paying some one to come out to your house to Take a report on something THEY ARE NOT GOING TO LOOK FOR !! They don't care if crack heads and slave descendants or carrying off your hard earned belongings !! They don't care if they are breaking into your cars or homes !! What they do care about is that $200-$400 dollar non moving Violation !! Not to mention all the other RIDICULOUSLY HIGH fines !! IT'S all about the revenue they can generate for the City !! It's a BUSINESS , The more money you bring in the more equipment (Cars and Badges) you can buy and people you can hire (and the Hiring Standards or at a all time low)So That you can bring in What ?? That's right ......MORE REVENUE !! For You folks that have found this out the HARD WAY ,You have my sympathy !! And for you Folks that Don't get it and that I MAY have upset You have my Apology !!
i suppose that explains why a complaint was not filed against the child molester when the pd chief has the same last name.
tanfftx

Whitney, TX

#43 Sep 23, 2012
MeSoHardHeaded wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be woundnutty !!
nothing woundnutty about making a simple observation that the alleged news reported pedo former youth pastor had the same last name as an official. thats just basic observation !!
Your Mom I porked

Reagan, TX

#45 Sep 23, 2012
I think we blacks are getting a bad rap, we are not all crooks. yes we like to bend whitey over and nail him in the butt from time to time, but heck doesn't all the races.

We steal because you crackers have too much crap.
Obama says spread it around, so we are just getting OUR fair share.

You white devils vote for Mitty, he can't and wont change nothing. And at the end of the day most of you will still be white trash working long hours and really buying into the whole scam that the one with the most at the end wins.

Poor little white doughnut heads, You have eyes but cannot see...
too much crap

United States

#46 Sep 23, 2012
Your Mom I porked wrote:
I think we blacks are getting a bad rap, we are not all crooks. yes we like to bend whitey over and nail him in the butt from time to time, but heck doesn't all the races.
We steal because you crackers have too much crap.
Obama says spread it around, so we are just getting OUR fair share.
You white devils vote for Mitty, he can't and wont change nothing. And at the end of the day most of you will still be white trash working long hours and really buying into the whole scam that the one with the most at the end wins.
Poor little white doughnut heads, You have eyes but cannot see...
it's MY crap, and I DID earn it. Now if you want some crap, go get your OWN crap and quit stealing mine!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crooked Hillary Clinton Aug 27 Happy day 1
PG's New Superintendent ruining district (Aug '14) Aug 21 Wake Up 52
Why Do Blacks Act Like Animals (Mar '12) Aug 12 Randy 286
Poll Does Lynn LaRowe only report negative news? (Sep '09) Aug 12 Steve Winwood 148
Golden Corral discrimination (Jul '15) Aug 12 Doug Danger 22
Local pastor arrested for sexual assault of a m... Aug 12 darkside 4
News Arkansas-side firefighters support Texas' campa... Aug 12 Captain of Industry 1

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages