First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mudamuda

Arlington, TX

#1 Apr 11, 2012
Man yo there's this nu guy in town workin over at Texarkana ink that is straight killin that sh&t. We needed notha clean azz tattoo artist here cause the other places r gettin way old fast. If ya think I'm talkin sh$t then go check out his portfolio and it speaks fo itself. Best anywhere round here hands down
Jolie

Arlington, TX

#2 Apr 11, 2012
Yea I saw that too. I was in there last weekend and tere was a new blonde guy who was real cute and didn't even look like a tattooer. He tattooed a bird on a girls hip that works at red river that I saw and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! Amazing work. Better then anything I've ever seen in TK. I think his name is jayson. Check out his work it's crazy good
Richierich

Arlington, TX

#3 Apr 12, 2012
Friend and I went two weeks ago and got tattoos. Chris did one and the new guy was doin one and I checked it out. It was a super clean tattoo so I checked his stuff out. If I get any more they are goin to be by this dude. His art is straighter then any other place here. I said it discriminate if you want but before you do go check dude out and then you will see what I am talking about. Better then dermagraphix(can't spell respect right) better then Steve's better then obey and better then our worst shop here illusions tattooing and car wash/auto repair. But hey you don't believe me go check for yourself. Texarkana ink
Candie

Arlington, TX

#4 Apr 12, 2012
I been in there before last year but I wasn't super impressed with the one on my foot. I heard that person isn't there anymore Anyway Ive heard all over town about the new guy And everyone has said he is the best way better then bum. Gues I will go check him out
Donner

Texarkana, TX

#5 Apr 12, 2012
Talking to yourself?
smith

Texarkana, TX

#6 Apr 12, 2012
have to check the place out
Wicked the owner

Texarkana, AR

#7 Jun 26, 2012
Don't really know what type of gay ass stupid dumb muthafucka would ever think that this tattoo studio is connected to the business next door the only thing that connects us if anything is that we're both black and if you have a problem with that then you know we can handle it just like that punk bitch....
Stinkfoot

United States

#8 Jun 28, 2012
Does anyone know where I can get a monkey's ass tattooed on my balls pretty cheap? I have called around but everybody wants to charge me out the gazoo.

“I'm a COB and RINO Ball Buster”

Since: Jun 12

Texarkana

#9 Jun 28, 2012
I bet "Seargent Meathead" has a tattoo of Marion's cheerful face. ;-)
19 year stretch

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2012
You goons all know da best tats be coming from da inside foo's. State of the art equipment and still just a pack or two of smoke for some mutha fluffin proper like skin prints. Get real foo's, ain't no tira shop gonna do u good likes da inside. Propa like foo, propa likes. Just aks a round

Since: May 12

Texarkana, TX

#11 Jun 28, 2012
19 year stretch wrote:
You goons all know da best tats be coming from da inside foo's. State of the art equipment and still just a pack or two of smoke for some mutha fluffin proper like skin prints. Get real foo's, ain't no tira shop gonna do u good likes da inside. Propa like foo, propa likes. Just aks a round
Yeah I've seen some of those jail house tats and i gotta call BS on that! Sorry I know y'all making due with what you have but get some color ink smuggled in there next time...
The king

Ralls, TX

#12 Jan 5, 2013
I go der cuz dem barz on em wendas make it feel lik homes fer reels. Dat y I b der
YUUUP

Covington, TX

#13 Jan 5, 2013
Mudamuda wrote:
Man yo there's this nu guy in town workin over at Texarkana ink that is straight killin that sh&t. We needed notha clean azz tattoo artist here cause the other places r gettin way old fast. If ya think I'm talkin sh$t then go check out his portfolio and it speaks fo itself. Best anywhere round here hands down
It's called English, you should try it sometime.
stephen

Addison, TX

#14 Jan 9, 2013
Man some of you people ghetto!!
The Zygotes Eyeballs

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2013
Richierich wrote:
Friend and I went two weeks ago and got tattoos. Chris did one and the new guy was doin one and I checked it out. It was a super clean tattoo so I checked his stuff out. If I get any more they are goin to be by this dude. His art is straighter then any other place here. I said it discriminate if you want but before you do go check dude out and then you will see what I am talking about. Better then dermagraphix(can't spell respect right) better then Steve's better then obey and better then our worst shop here illusions tattooing and car wash/auto repair. But hey you don't believe me go check for yourself. Texarkana ink
I imagine it's rather convenient to use motor oil instead of ink, saves money too. Kind of like going to the laundry mat and getting tires changed and a grilled burger and manicure at the same stop. Don't knock convenience my. Friend.
In the joint all we had was dookie for ink.

Just the stains mam
Tenny Shoe

Idalou, TX

#16 Mar 24, 2013
Does anyone know where you can get a monkey's ass tattooed on your balls?
WhogivesAf

Texarkana, TX

#17 Mar 31, 2013
Tattoos are ugly
Billy The Bullfrog

Texarkana, AR

#18 Dec 25, 2013
WhogivesAf wrote:
Tattoos are ugly
Anyone that thinks that tattoos are ugly either does not understand them, does not want them, or has never seen Kat Von D. Tattos are an expression of the soul. We do not wear them to make you happy, we have them to make us happy. So if you do not like them, DON'T GET ANY. End of story. I get them because each one symbolizes something special to me that I want the world to know about, POW/MIA, trucking industry, my children, or other types of memorials. I love them, others love them, and it is not our fault that you do not love them or appreciate them the way that we do.
Prof Higgins

Texarkana, TX

#19 Dec 30, 2013
Mudamuda wrote:
English, learn it!
Hmmmmm

Morrilton, AR

#20 Mar 9, 2014
Now that its 2014 what's the best tattoo place? I want a white one. Anyone in town do that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where in this town do you find girls that want ... 9 hr your funny 4
Steven Jones 20 hr Veronica 10
lgbt friendly doctors Sun WhatYoureReallySa... 15
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Sat Fart Smoke 633
Worthless africoons !! Apr 18 MeSo 5
Review: Vision 4 Less Apr 18 Shelleysmommy02 1
More from around the web

Texarkana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]