Posted in the Texarkana Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
texark66

Pittsburg, TX

#1 Jun 27, 2013
Yet another hambuger chain has opened on Ricmond Rd

More info at http://mooyah.com/franchise-info/ .

“Bad girl gone good”

Since: Nov 10

Kirksville, MO

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Looks just like Smash Burger's menu!
Red Goosefoot

Texarkana, TX

#3 Jun 27, 2013
You can't have enough hamburger places in Texarkana. They're about all that this hellhole of a town has to offer.
mmmkay

United States

#4 Jun 27, 2013
Red Goosefoot wrote:
They're about all that this hellhole of a town has to offer.
that, and crusty old blowhards.
Red Goosefoot

Texarkana, TX

#5 Jun 27, 2013
mmmkay wrote:
<quoted text>that, and crusty old blowhards.
Don't call yourself that. You're better than that.
mmmkay

United States

#6 Jun 27, 2013
Red Goosefoot wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't call yourself that. You're better than that.
good one red.. you really got me there with your cunning repartee.
Red Goosefoot

Texarkana, TX

#7 Jun 27, 2013
mmmkay wrote:
<quoted text>good one red.. you really got me there with your cunning repartee.
They don't call me the wizard of cunning repartee for nothing.
Craig

Bloomington, IN

#8 Jun 28, 2013
We gave the Mooyah place a try and got food poisoning. I have never been so sick in my life. My wife got it to. We were both vomiting incessantly.
Red Goosefoot

Texarkana, TX

#9 Jun 28, 2013
Craig wrote:
We gave the Mooyah place a try and got food poisoning. I have never been so sick in my life. My wife got it to. We were both vomiting incessantly.
So you don't recommend it?
mmmkay

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2013
i bet craig works for smashburger.
Red Goosefoot

Texarkana, TX

#11 Jun 28, 2013
mmmkay wrote:
i bet craig works for smashburger.
Or McDonald's, or Burger King, or Wendy's, or Whataburger, or one of the other 150 million hamburger joints in town.
Chief Walksalot

Fruitland, ID

#12 Jun 29, 2013
mmmkay wrote:
<quoted text>
that, and crusty old blowhards.
Don't forget car dealerships, new and used.
Chief Walksalot

Fruitland, ID

#13 Jun 29, 2013
Let's compose a list of positive things about Texarkana. I'll start.
1. You are never more than 5 mins from a fast food joint.
2. A 4 year university
3. enough liquor stores and churches for a major city
4.(I ran out of ideas)
spaces

Texarkana, TX

#14 Jul 5, 2013
4. I30 west. Very nice road goes lots of interesting places.

5. I30 east. Very nice road goes lots of interesting places.

6. Taste and See.
Red Goosefoot

Texarkana, TX

#15 Jul 6, 2013
The best things about Texarkana are that there are plenty of highways that can lead you away from this crime-ridden hellhole.
Denver

Hughes Springs, TX

#16 Jul 6, 2013
To all the t-town bashers.... Make some good friends and you will enjoy any place you happen to be!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 7, 2013
Denver wrote:
To all the t-town bashers.... Make some good friends and you will enjoy any place you happen to be!!
Agreed. We moved here 17 years ago and haven't regretted it since. I've lived and been around a lot of towns similar in size and make up. They are all what you make it.
oldironbridge

Eagle, ID

#18 Jul 18, 2013
Do not go to Mooyah in Texarkana. Eat anywhere else but there. Customer service is nonexistent. Don't know if the food is any good or not, I got tired and left after they screwed up my order twice. I also thought ten bucks was a bit high for a regular sized burger fries and soft drink.
DoogieHorshackPH D

Ephrata, PA

#19 Jul 18, 2013
oldironbridge wrote:
Do not go to Mooyah in Texarkana. Eat anywhere else but there. Customer service is nonexistent. Don't know if the food is any good or not, I got tired and left after they screwed up my order twice. I also thought ten bucks was a bit high for a regular sized burger fries and soft drink.
I'm not paying ten bucks for a burger, fries, and a drink. I don't care how good it is.
Chief Walksalot

Fruitland, ID

#20 Jul 19, 2013
Denver wrote:
Tell ya what: If you didn't grow up here, if you're an atheist, if you don't care if Texas High or Arkansas High wins, or if you don't care for country music, you are a target for harassment. If you join a Fine Arts association, if you work with local political parties, or even if you get involved in a trash picking up team, you still won't be accepted. The old families/power structure is still around, and the local yokels think a former pro athlete should be given more attention than community organizations that help others. The Quadrangle Street Festival shot its own feet off, but I'm hoping these First Street activities will last a few years. On the other hand, maybe most people in this town just don't care ? As long as they have gas for the SUV or bass boat, if they have a stupid tv show to watch, and if they have a recreational partner (sex, drugs, alcohol), and if they have stupid friends to act stupid with, what need do they have for helping to keep this town out of the sewer? Where are our intellectuals ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa davis where are you 16 hr Old friend 4
Why Do Blacks Act Like Animals (Mar '12) 17 hr Dee 286
does anyone hear know paula richmond? (Jun '11) Jun 25 I knew her 28
Randy Rawson Jun 23 I knew him 4
Colin paslay (Nov '15) Jun 22 whatfor 12
Jerry Sparks, a convicted felon? (May '11) Jun 22 glenda 26
Dr. James Naples (Jul '08) Jun 18 angry 131
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages