Why no news about brutal beating of TXK attorney Melinda Pearson?

Posted in the Texarkana Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 20, 2013
Why have there been no news reports about the brutal beating of female Texarkana attorney Melinda Pearson earlier this week? Emergency head injury surgery & life support? Heard that her boyfriend attacked her. Wonder if law enforcement is looking into this. Figured the gazette would be covering a story of this seriousness. Anyone heard about any thing of this?
Zombie Zygote Clone

United States

#5 Apr 20, 2013
Well aren't you a nosey lil shyt! I suppose if you are so concerned then you need to visit her at the hospital. Or would you rather just hear the topix slander instead of the facts from the source? Typical liberal!
Red Goosefoot

Rule, TX

#6 Apr 20, 2013
Zombie Zygote Clone wrote:
Well aren't you a nosey lil shyt! I suppose if you are so concerned then you need to visit her at the hospital. Or would you rather just hear the topix slander instead of the facts from the source? Typical liberal!
Stay classy.
Zombie Zygote Clone

United States

#7 Apr 20, 2013
You know I try Red. Too many people trying to turn this into a gossip festival. I hate to be "that" guy but sometimes somebody gots to keep these fools straight. Besides I have a lot of respect for Melynda and won't tolerate much trash talk about her at all. And 90% of the time someone places a name on here it is so the smearing can commence. If the concern is sincere they would look for more factual sources than here.

Have a good day Red
OMG Howard

Texarkana, AR

#8 Apr 20, 2013
She tripped over her dog. Not exactly the stuff headlines are made from.
Red Goosefoot

Rule, TX

#10 Apr 20, 2013
You know I try Red. Too many people trying to turn this into a gossip festival. I hate to be "that" guy but sometimes somebody gots to keep these fools straight. Besides I have a lot of respect for Melynda and won't tolerate much trash talk about her at all. And 90% of the time someone places a name on here it is so the smearing can commence. If the concern is sincere they would look for more factual sources than here.

Have a good day Red
Back atcha, ZZC.

Location hidden

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Looks like a nerve was hit. The dog tripping story just doesn't seem believable due to the seriousness of the injuries. It will be interesting to see if an assault this brutal will attempt to be covered up, don't show weak character or a sign of something else bigger going on. May a speedy recovery be had and justice served for whatever really has happened.
Officer Sapowitzz

Texarkana, TX

#13 Apr 21, 2013
I'm here to investigate an assault of a nerve. Looks like we have found the guilty party.

Nibble Nibble
only saying

Cleburne, TX

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Earthlink wrote:
Why have there been no news reports about the brutal beating of female Texarkana attorney Melinda Pearson earlier this week? Emergency head injury surgery & life support? Heard that her boyfriend attacked her. Wonder if law enforcement is looking into this. Figured the gazette would be covering a story of this seriousness. Anyone heard about any thing of this?
Maybe because it is nun of our beezwax!
TXBoy

Texarkana, TX

#16 Apr 22, 2013
lawyer...beat up...that's good enough news for me.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 23, 2013
Wonder if the Drone Clone Zygote has been covering news of all the wonderful attorneys around this great town?
Officer Zygote

United States

#18 Apr 23, 2013
Could be. If you want to find out come visit me where I work monday morning around 8ish. 3rd floor of the bi-state building. Get off the elevator and hang a left and ask for Lt Sapowitz.
Someonewhoknows

Oklahoma City, OK

#20 Apr 24, 2013
Isn't that interesting! Lol
Info man

Lewisburg, PA

#21 Apr 24, 2013
Officer Zygote wrote:
Could be. If you want to find out come visit me where I work monday morning around 8ish. 3rd floor of the bi-state building. Get off the elevator and hang a left and ask for Lt Sapowitz.
I want to find out lt sapowass.

Location hidden

#22 Apr 24, 2013
Officer Zygote wrote:
Very impressive officer zygote sapass. Yes, at the BCSO, correct? Was wondering if police actually investigate severe beatings of hospitalized women around Texarkana anymore. Although that can be dependent upon other variables surrounding the circumstances in order to protect your lawyer's questionable interests.
BC-CC-CMC

Grandview, TX

#23 Apr 24, 2013
only saying wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe because it is nun of our beezwax!
EXACTLY ;)
Zygote Drone Patrol

United States

#24 Apr 25, 2013
Earthlink wrote:
<quoted text> Very impressive officer zygote sapass. Yes, at the BCSO, correct? Was wondering if police actually investigate severe beatings of hospitalized women around Texarkana anymore. Although that can be dependent upon other variables surrounding the circumstances in order to protect your lawyer's questionable interests.
It would be great if you actually knew what you was talking about sonny bub. I've never been a cop hell I imagine my record would disqualify me instantly. But I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.
Tell you what, I'll let you spit shine my black Dr Martens if you would like to make a honest dollar.

I spotted you as a punk when you made this thread. Anyone that has a genuine concern for someone would find out about their well being in person. You came on here to start up a rumor mill and opened the door for slander and shit talking. Get a life sonny bub and don't worry about Melynda. If you were any friend of hers at all you wouldn't have opened this door. Now go suck eggs sonny bub and have yourself a super fine day.
only saying

Texarkana, TX

#26 Apr 25, 2013
Zygote Drone Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be great if you actually knew what you was talking about sonny bub. I've never been a cop hell I imagine my record would disqualify me instantly. But I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.
Tell you what, I'll let you spit shine my black Dr Martens if you would like to make a honest dollar.
I spotted you as a punk when you made this thread. Anyone that has a genuine concern for someone would find out about their well being in person. You came on here to start up a rumor mill and opened the door for slander and shit talking. Get a life sonny bub and don't worry about Melynda. If you were any friend of hers at all you wouldn't have opened this door. Now go suck eggs sonny bub and have yourself a super fine day.
You must have forgotten where you are and who you are talking to! this IS topix, that is what people do on here, it is their playground to bully folks,they obviously did not get the love they needed as children,and probably dont get much love now that why they are so bitter, if you are looking for intelligent posts and responses you should go to a more reputable site! Only saying!

Location hidden

#28 Apr 25, 2013
Zygote Drone Patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
Men shouldn't physically assault women, it's a law. But even more so, women shouldn't let men get away with physical assault, especially brutal assaults requiring hospitalization & emergency brain surgery, and especially what you would believe to be an independent educated woman. Don't all these female attorneys always promote Domestic Violence Prevention? Boils do to self respect. Why cover up the incident unless there is some bigger underlying cause to protect? Speedy recovery to all!
Zygote Patrol

United States

#30 Apr 25, 2013
Earthlink wrote:
<quoted text> Men shouldn't physically assault women, it's a law. But even more so, women shouldn't let men get away with physical assault, especially brutal assaults requiring hospitalization & emergency brain surgery, and especially what you would believe to be an independent educated woman. Don't all these female attorneys always promote Domestic Violence Prevention? Boils do to self respect. Why cover up the incident unless there is some bigger underlying cause to protect? Speedy recovery to all!
Maybe I misunderstood your angle, if so I apologize. But I still think you started this thread with ill intentions. I hope I'm wrong. It seems as though you know some "facts" if so then feel free to share. You obviously want to. Share the facts ma'am

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lgbt friendly doctors 1 hr WhatYoureReallySa... 15
where in this town do you find girls that want ... 1 hr TMI TMI TMI TMI 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr fart 794
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Fart Smoke 633
Worthless africoons !! 15 hr MeSo 5
Review: Vision 4 Less Sat Shelleysmommy02 1
gambling Fri curious george 1
More from around the web

Texarkana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]