Haunted Houses?
snakeeye

United States

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Will there be any in or around Texarkana? I heard the one on seventh street is closed due to tax evasion.
lolita

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Don't think there are none in the area
hmm

Texarkana, TX

#3 Oct 9, 2012
The Spirit Store on 7th Street is open, so I don't know where you heard that rumor.
just talking about it

Kirksville, MO

#4 Oct 9, 2012
snakeeye wrote:
Will there be any in or around Texarkana? I heard the one on seventh street is closed due to tax evasion.
yes its open, but of course, hahahaha a different owner...
willie

Decatur, GA

#5 Oct 25, 2012
snakeeye wrote:
Theres one in Atlanta texas. It's a home haunt but its pretty good. Only $3.00 a person.
willie

Decatur, GA

#6 Oct 25, 2012
ttholl

Texarkana, TX

#7 Oct 30, 2012
The haunted house is closed. spirit superstore is a costume shop not a haunted house. There is one in New Boston by the Family Dollar. That's the closest one know.
polly

Wise, VA

#8 Nov 12, 2012
snakeeye wrote:
I know where there a real haunted house in coeburn va,any one from there from coeburn
nick

Texarkana, AR

#9 Sep 22, 2013
We have purchased the old 7th street haunted house from the Bradfords. It will be called Nightmares. Our grand opening will be Thursday the 3rd of October. For opening night the price will only be $5.00! We truly are new owners, so come down to 5301 west 7th street and see us.
just bo joshin

Clyde, TX

#10 Sep 23, 2013
The Chute - Dance Club
714 Laurel St, Texarkana, AR 71854
https://www.facebook.com/TheChute&#8206 ;

That might give some peoples a Halloween scare
if they didnts know what to expect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alisha binning 5 hr Nosey 1
ashley walker (Jun '14) 5 hr Alisha 23
frank pledger (Aug '13) Jul 20 Anonymous 19
Poll is mary pankey reporting estate sale income to irs (Oct '08) Jul 20 Sean 20
Who hires felons in Texarkana (Apr '13) Jul 17 vernon murphy 18
News Marchers Say Hands Off Shaquanda Cotton (Aug '07) Jul 17 Tactics 203
News Red Lick to conduct citywide assessment of stre... Jul 17 resident 1

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Texarkana Mortgages