Jeff Akin's Radio Show
Trust Me

United States

#21 May 5, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>The few times I,ve heard him, he bashes "rinos" who must really bother him if he is so against them, who ever they are.
Jeff bashes rinos and insists we vote straight republican ticket in the last election how do keep from getting rinos? Hello

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#22 May 5, 2012
AgentX wrote:
<quoted text>
Natalie Nichols was a good county clerk who got run out of town by a group of self righteous demagogues who all need to be voted into a retirement home. It's a sin what those polecats did to that fine lady!
Agreed! Nat did what she said she would do, then Lacy undid it, like removing the website that everyone in the county used to see what was really going on which was that Lacy was a sell-out, and out right liar and fake. Kopy Kat Kathy is just trying to sell to the public that she will do what nat did, but really just wants to serve lacy. Truth is, she is just his pawn and can't do anything because she is dumb as a box of rocks and doesn't even know how to screw in a light bulb which is why she couldn't even finish high school. Tina will do a good job, though. That we all can agree on.

And to Charlene, you really ought to stay off here, you are to stupid to not give yourself away and your husbands business will probably start seeing less customers when they find out the truth about ya'll. It's coming all in due time! By the way, what is with the red face all the time?

See you PINO's later. BWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Location hidden

#23 May 5, 2012
Trust Me wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff bashes rinos and insists we vote straight republican ticket in the last election how do keep from getting rinos? Hello
Jeff and the JAC are nothing but a bunch of self-contradicting idiots. I wonder how his wife can even look at him in the eyes.

I am the original PINO Buster!
Texarkana replies

United States

#24 May 6, 2012
Wow how quickly we get off subject.
Boom

Memphis, TN

#25 May 7, 2012
Jeff Sharpton!!!!
Allen

Texarkana, TX

#26 May 7, 2012
Notice where the Bowie County Citizens Commkittee is hosting a candidate forum at aTm. Think Jeffie boy will attend. remember, this the group he threw out of the patriots bunch.

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Location hidden

#28 May 7, 2012
Allen wrote:
Notice where the Bowie County Citizens Commkittee is hosting a candidate forum at aTm. Think Jeffie boy will attend. remember, this the group he threw out of the patriots bunch.
Did not know this. He threw them out of the JAC?(Jeff Akin Cult)

Please, do tell about these folks. What beef did Jeffro have with them?

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Location hidden

#29 May 7, 2012
Neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff
Akin didn't endorse Natalie Nichols, he hitched a ride on her back. A lot of us tried to tell her about them and thankfully she finally saw it. She is the only one of any of them that kept her promises. Word around town is that she saw the light about Jeff Akin and Kathy Hicks. Lacy is the joke and Akin thinks that he is the savior.
That's what I have been hearing for a long time. Apparently she found out what there true agenda was and refused to go along with them. She obviously paid the price, but exposed the JAC for what they really are, a bunch of lying, hypocritical, low-life conniving crooks.

PMG!
Texarkana replies

United States

#30 May 9, 2012
Jeff is a multifaceted guy. He is a chameleon. And unfortunately, he has the savior syndrome and believes there is only one right answer to every question. That is what happens when you emotionally get stuck at around age 21.
XXXXX

Texarkana, TX

#31 May 9, 2012
Rock on Jeff!! keep it coming.
Dooby

Texarkana, TX

#32 May 10, 2012
Texarkana replies wrote:
Jeff is a multifaceted guy. He is a chameleon. And unfortunately, he has the savior syndrome and believes there is only one right answer to every question. That is what happens when you emotionally get stuck at around age 21.
Kat fuzz and what it was! Hand Jeff another Bud to go with his roach clip.
Texarkana replies

Haslet, TX

#33 May 15, 2012
Okay, out early this morning and here's the news that all sponsors of Jeff's show are paying for. Are you ready? "it's 7:25, that 25 after 7 and 35 minutes til 8". Oh god, how did I make it the other days of my life without knowing this? Advertisers are paying for this fluff? Makes me want to listen, so I can be sure to not do business with someone who thinks this is important. It's called filler, fluff and shows someone who is not prepared!

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Location hidden

#34 May 15, 2012
Has anyone noticed how FAT Jeff has gotten? Damn boy, you have really let yourself go. Stress will do that to you.

And, I wonder why the owners did put his face on the logo's that have Rush, Hannity and the others. maybe, because when they let Jeff go, they don't want to have to fix everything by removing his mug. I've heard the owner is not happy with his performance as a show host, and may pull it and just leave him as the station manager or something like that.

Poor baby
Texarkana replies

Haslet, TX

#35 May 15, 2012
Let's see, let's make his the station manager. He shows up for work for a one hour show which is actually 37 minutes of him speaking and he doesn't have enough to fill 37 minutes unless he says the time of day in the above fashion. And yet they may put him as station manager where the entire 8 hour shift is his to manage?

He ran the New Boston station into nothingness and even forgot to file the license fees for the station during 2 consecutive years.

Station manager, I think not.

Geesh -- the guy is a disaster.

Since: May 12

Prescott, AZ

#36 May 16, 2012
Did anyone listen to his show today? I can't believe he said this, and then had the nerve to upload it to the internet!
&fe ature=channel&list=UL
Hebert

Clyde, TX

#37 May 16, 2012
Truth is, Jeff is dealing in half truths on this crap about the commissioners court--the heavy equip\ment purchases he is bitching about occured 2 t0 three budgets ago. He is telling half truths and trying to promote the candidacy of two squirells in Hanna in dekalb and atchitchison in Libery eylau. Jeff best be careful lest the FCC calls him.

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Location hidden

#38 May 16, 2012
Hebert wrote:
Truth is, Jeff is dealing in half truths on this crap about the commissioners court--the heavy equip\ment purchases he is bitching about occured 2 t0 three budgets ago. He is telling half truths and trying to promote the candidacy of two squirells in Hanna in dekalb and atchitchison in Libery eylau. Jeff best be careful lest the FCC calls him.
Another truth is that lacy approved these expenditures that caused alot of this during the various commissioners court in which they approved the bills. And also, the budget that was screwed up for this year was put together by Lacy.

But, you will not hear the good ole fair and balance Christian Conservative Jeff Akin mention any of that to the public, now will you.
Donner

Texarkana, TX

#39 May 17, 2012
Texarkana replies wrote:
Okay, out early this morning and here's the news that all sponsors of Jeff's show are paying for. Are you ready? "it's 7:25, that 25 after 7 and 35 minutes til 8". Oh god, how did I make it the other days of my life without knowing this? Advertisers are paying for this fluff? Makes me want to listen, so I can be sure to not do business with someone who thinks this is important. It's called filler, fluff and shows someone who is not prepared!
Why do you listen if you hate the show so much?.... as far as telling time, it takes only a matter of seconds, you make it sound like he spends the entire show telling time. I'm sure you know since you listen so much that he has many listeners, he has many call in to the show. I guess most listeners aren't as offended by the telling of time as you are.

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Location hidden

#40 May 17, 2012
Donner wrote:
<quoted text>...he has many call in to the show. I guess most listeners aren't as offended by the telling of time as you are.
Get real. A large majority of them are repeat callers and members of the Jeff Akin Cult (i.e., Bowie County Patriots) such as Glen, Mike Carter from Central Heat and air, Rusty and Kathy hicks, David Wood and Zack from New Boston sometimes. He scans calls and USUALLY only takes the numbers he recognizes. It's how they "Control the Message" just like the ones he criticises in the MSM. I do listen too it, for two reasons, One - because it usually gives me a good laugh on how ignotant he is, and two) because I will not go to anyone who advertises on his show during that hour. I will the others shows like Hannity, Rush, etc, but not the ones who advertise during his show.
Donner

Texarkana, TX

#41 May 17, 2012
Seargent Meathead wrote:
<quoted text>
Get real.
The reality is I enjoy the show. I know and work with others who do as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Texarkana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do Black Peeps Look Like Apes? (Jan '12) 7 hr Willie Granville 232
Gypsies in Texarkana (Aug '10) 21 hr Robby113 832
News Area activists push to make Dream Act a reality... Wed Wildchild 4
Gypsy blacktoppers (Jun '13) Wed Milie 22
Boswell Gypsies Tue JillsLover 1
News Texarkana, TX police suspend search for missing... Tue Dea Tea 2
teri giles probation officer (May '12) Mon Dea Tea 58

Texarkana Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance