Texarkana replies

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

To quote Jeff, "I think this is very int-er-est-ing". I do my best to not listen.
Assemble

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

You talking about that dreadful sports talk show? That is so bleeding boring@
Assemble

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Zack and the Professor is so much better, although they need to dump that Rob guy, he sucks!
Trust Me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Texarkana replies wrote:
To quote Jeff, "I think this is very int-er-est-ing". I do my best to not listen.
Sports,preacher,politics what can this man not do?
Assemble

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I don't know about that, I just know he does a sports show
Texarkana replies

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

I'm talking about his show from 7:00 am - 8:00 am. 107. Here's how he tells what time it is "it's 7:44, that's 16 minutes before 8:00". Every time without fail. That's called filler or fluff. He drones and drones on and on about dribble.
Daily Review

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Texarkana replies wrote:
I'm talking about his show from 7:00 am - 8:00 am. 107. Here's how he tells what time it is "it's 7:44, that's 16 minutes before 8:00". Every time without fail. That's called filler or fluff. He drones and drones on and on about dribble.
I'd say anything beats the Associated Press or Texarkana Gazette.
Assemble

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Texarkana replies wrote:
I don't know about that, I just know he has the sports show. I flip the radio over to Zack and the Professor when he's on.
Texarkana replies

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Daily Review wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember when the prevailing thought was "just the news, just the facts". I think all of it is slanted, either right or left. Like we have to be lead to draw a conclusion. I do read you.com .
Texarkana replies

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Upi.com . Sorry typo
Donner

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Texarkana replies wrote:
What is "very int-er-est-ing" is that you know so much about the show even tho you say "I do my best to not listen". Now that's "very int-er-est-ing".
Donner

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Daily Review wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
curious

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

what is interesting is how he conveniently forgets critical facts or blatantly distorts the truth. Then, when he gets called on it and has to answer for his inaccuracy or blatant lies he caves in.

For example, someone called in to bash on TC today. Of course, Jeff jumps in and says he has never been told where the money was spent! Well, James Henry Russell called in and reminded Jeff that on multiple occasions he had explained to Jeff exactly where the money was spent. Jeff tried to spin it like he misunderstood the original intent of the caller's statement or something like that.

Spin, spin, spin. You will get dizzy listening to Jeff spin around and create a tangled web of inaccuracies, conspiracies, and blatant misrepresentations.
abc

Nash, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

curious wrote:
what is interesting is how he conveniently forgets critical facts or blatantly distorts the truth. Then, when he gets called on it and has to answer for his inaccuracy or blatant lies he caves in.
For example, someone called in to bash on TC today. Of course, Jeff jumps in and says he has never been told where the money was spent! Well, James Henry Russell called in and reminded Jeff that on multiple occasions he had explained to Jeff exactly where the money was spent. Jeff tried to spin it like he misunderstood the original intent of the caller's statement or something like that.
Spin, spin, spin. You will get dizzy listening to Jeff spin around and create a tangled web of inaccuracies, conspiracies, and blatant misrepresentations.
Whoever Jeff Akin endorses I will vote for the other guy lest we forget Natalie??????????
Texarkana replies

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

I've listened to the show approximately 3 times in 3 months. I wouldn't call that extensive. Except for the issue he was trying to blow up, you learn a lot from the fact the delivery is always the same with the same canned words and method of delivery. He has to do this because he doesn't know any other format. The man is ill informed, wants to live in a non existent world of perfection where his word would be the only word needed.
Susan

New Boston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Texarkana replies wrote:
I've listened to the show approximately 3 times in 3 months. I wouldn't call that extensive. Except for the issue he was trying to blow up, you learn a lot from the fact the delivery is always the same with the same canned words and method of delivery. He has to do this because he doesn't know any other format. The man is ill informed, wants to live in a non existent world of perfection where his word would be the only word needed.
The few times I,ve heard him, he bashes "rinos" who must really bother him if he is so against them, who ever they are.
Burnt Vomit

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

I heard he sold his hair to a wig shop

“PINO Ball Buster!”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Susan wrote:
<quoted text>The few times I,ve heard him, he bashes "rinos" who must really bother him if he is so against them, who ever they are.
Jeff bashes RINO's all the time. His holliness cast judgement on republicans who recently left the democrat party, but gives the good Dr. Lacy a pass who was a democrat right until he announced his candidacy for judge in 2010. Somehow, in Bowie County Patriot World, it was okay then, but no okay now. He is a prime example of what we do not need, and the type of person that gives republicans, patriots, and Christians a BAD NAME. He is the definition of PINO, "Patriot In Name Only"
AgentX

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

abc wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever Jeff Akin endorses I will vote for the other guy lest we forget Natalie??????????
Natalie Nichols was a good county clerk who got run out of town by a group of self righteous demagogues who all need to be voted into a retirement home. It's a sin what those polecats did to that fine lady!
Texarkana replies

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

Are you kidding? Nat was a nut in every sense of the word. Her goal was to use the Clerk's position to step toward a state position. She ran by the seat of her pants hoping that no one would see how uninformed she was and still is. She interjected herself into a position, did not know or understand that most of what she suggested in her campaign was legally impossible. An attention seeking media megalomaniac. Good riddance.

One of the two people running for the job is as unreliable and inflammatory at Nat.

And then there is Tina Petty, a great Bowie County Resudent who will bring dignity and honesty to a position that during Nat's few months, was made a hot seat of he said-she said.

Good riddance to Nat, good riddance to Kathy and hello to a breath of fresh air.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of181
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Texarkana Forum right now

Search the Texarkana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 55 min Truth is might 21,035
Cuts At The Courthouse 1 hr mad as heck 1
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Defiant1 16,783
Enough is enough Justice for murders at PRISSY ... 2 hr hogfan76 10
Why so much crime in Texarkana? 13 hr NashFlash 8
Steve Jones Still Missing Thu Outgo 32
3 years Wed Eddie at Weights 1
•••
•••
•••
Texarkana Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Texarkana Jobs