Judged:

The arrival of Planet X or Nibiru in 2012 is still a matter of controversy. Some say that the celestial event is being covered up by the U.S. Government and by other governments throughout the world. Others say that the entire thing is a hoax perpetrated by those who believe in end-of-the-world scenarios. In this post, I’d like to address the phenomenon that has become increasingly common in the last two years–seeing two suns in the sky. What’s that, you say! Yes, TWO suns. Growing up, I got used to the idea of there only being one sun in our daytime sky and our kids are regularly taught that it has always been and will always be this way (at least until the sun dies). However, what we are not often taught is the fact that most known solar systems are binary star systems with two suns. The proximity of one star to another in these systems varies, but we do know that they exist and are quite common. How is it that our solar system escaped this phenomenon altogether? Granted there are single-star systems out there, but they are less common.

In recent months, video and photos of a second celestial body has begun to appear in the daytime sky. It is not easy to see by any means because of its proximity to the sun. Advocates of the arrival of Planet X or Nibiru believe that this body seen in the sky is the brown dwarf star, Nibiru, which is also sometimes called Planet X because it appears as a planet when it is not reflecting the light of the sun. Judge for yourself, but there are MANY videos of this second sun in the daytime sky. These videos have been captured by ordinary people all over the world, showing that it is clearly not some local anomaly. Some of the naysayers argue that this is the planet Venus. In some cases I can see where that might appear to be true, but the size of the body in the sky in some of the videos really calls this view into question. In the above video, the view is somewhat obscured by the clouds, but in other related videos it is clearly much larger than the planet Venus ever appears in the sky. Also, Venus is usually seen as the sun sets or rises, but these videos are now capturing the phenomenon at other times of day. Based on all I have read and researched over the past few years, I think that we’ll have a more definitive answer between June and December of 2012. For now, I’m holding out my judgment, but am amazed by the videos that are becoming harder to suppress and hide.

just google " 2 suns and Nibiru "

http://ultimatesurvival.net/...

There are those who believe that the Anunnaki of Nibiru is coming back to Earth soon. They believe that Nibiru is going to pass by Earth on its 3,600 year orbit around our sun. Such believers are terrified of the consequences that the close pass by Nibiru might bring. They fear this will cause earthquakes, tidal waves, severe flooding, food shortages due to climatic conditions, diseases, meteor fire storms, volcanic eruptions and the like. They are afraid that it will result in a great catastrophic infliction of loss of life on Earth. The first real pictures of Nibiru was photographed shortly after January 26, 1983.The astronomers calculated that Nibiru is over 50 million miles away from us at that time. In 2004 Nibiru is determined to be only 7 million miles away. It's moving closer. Confirmation of the tenth planet Nibiru was photographed in Japan on February 28, 2008 and it will be here by the end of 2012.

Nibiru can easily be turned and thought of as the return of Christ and Angels...

Remember, Lucifer and his "Golem" were kicked from the heavens ??!!